What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The Miami Dolphins at The Las Vegas Raiders +2.5(49.5)** (1 Viewer)

Fins need to get creative on offense. Ram it up the middle or dink and dunk for short or little gain, rinse repeat each series.  

3 passes from Tua to a WR, all short passes to Grant. I don't think we have our franchise QB yet.
I'm not sure this is on Tua, zero creativity. Tua is accurate and seems to be able to read a defense but the game plan is to play not to lose.

Interesting way to burn your final timeout on a run into the belly of the line as time is winding down and you are in the red zone or close to it and can take shots...hmmmmmm

Interesting
And not even w Jacobs or Waller 

Last plays of the drive - run by Rashard and a throw to Witten 

3 passes from Tua to a WR, all short passes to Grant. I don't think we have our franchise QB yet.
:lmao:  the raiders have terrible DB’s and yet the Miami wr’s make them look like superstars. Tua has 0 playmakers on offense out there, I’m not sure there’s a qb in the league that is going to do much more. You can’t throw it downfield if your receives aren’t running downfield 

Miami's top WR today is a 5th year player who hasn't had 100 receptions or 1000 yards in his entire career thus far. :shrug:
I know. But does Tua pass the eye test for mobility or arm strength?  He makes quick good decisions,  and is accurate in the short to intermediate range, but there is only one Drew Brees. The new era of QBs is Allen, Mahomes, Lawrence, Jackson, Watson, Murray, Prescott. 

I know. But does Tua pass the eye test for mobility or arm strength?  He makes quick good decisions,  and is accurate in the short to intermediate range, but there is only one Drew Brees. The new era of QBs is Allen, Mahomes, Lawrence, Jackson, Watson, Murray, Prescott. 
Let's not group Patrick Mahomes, the greatest QB of all time, let's not include him with all these other also-rans on here 😉

It seems like Tua has to step into every throw, even little slants and WR screens.  This is purely "eye test" on my part, but his arm seems weak not just in comparison to Mahomes but weaker than the average nfl starter.

It seems like Tua has to step into every throw, even little slants and WR screens.  This is purely "eye test" on my part, but his arm seems weak not just in comparison to Mahomes but weaker than the average nfl starter.
I dunno. Looks to me like a guy that throws with proper form and not off his back foot like so many others do.

And this why Grant has no business trying to fill in as a WR1, he's not built for it and cannot sustain this types of hits he has taken tonight

Shame on Miami for not signing a Veteran of any kind down the stretch here to try and ease some of the burden. 

This sucks, I love Grant and wish this hadn't happened to him, such heart. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders pass rush is non existent 

Might as well go w a 3 man rush and get an extra guy in coverage if you’re generating zero pressure with 4 

Users who are viewing this thread