What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The One Key Every Championship Team Needs To Own (1 Viewer)

steveski

Footballguy
If your league is like mine, today is the day that you can cut your bench players without fear of your opponent picking them up since most leagues have a 2 day waiver period. That is why I dropped Carolina defense and picked up.....

http://i.imgur.com/zCHRs2t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the internet would crash if tom brady and the other two qbs all got food poisoning and tebow got called in for one last game in the nfl, took over and won championships. I'd watch that movie.

Besides having God as a bench player i'd say another key is to not second guess yourself. Don't tweak your line up or get cute, stick with the guys that got you here.

another key is to not second guess yourself. Don't tweak your line up or get cute, stick with the guys that got you here.
...said every beta loser coward ever.

Now is the time to throw everything you have at it, full speed ahead, hold nothing back. Rostering Tebow is a good start. Actually putting him in the lineup is just so crazy, it just might work! I say, Go For It!!!

is that a league w/ no IDP, no kicker, no long snapper, no team d?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread