What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (10 Viewers)

Hey we know you guys are going to lock up Trump over the Russia conspiracy like you promised but take a break the Super Bowl is on. Trying to get “gotcha” points on this failed narrative can wait…..I mean it’s gone this long with nada? 

Go Stafford! 

To posters that haven’t spent 5 years always defending their team regardless of how wrong they are and open to good dialogue I have, if not then you know where you fall. You can keep trolling if you want but I’m not a fan of your schtick and have asked you many times to just put me on ignore if you have an issue. 

Russia has proven to be an excuse for taking an election loss and nothing more. Sorry but that’s fact at this point. 
No…you haven’t answered a thing.  
You just claim its trolling or schtick.

and no…russia isn’t just some excuse..you should actually try to catch  up with what was claimed in the thread.

Thank you.  It’s this simple.  If you still believe anything else it’s because you WANT to believe it in the face of all reality.  
Someone posted what apparently was un redacted from Mueller.  the response has been nothing about that…but a dismissive…who still believes type rants.

Do you have any comment in that new inform?

Yes... he has answered.  His claim is accurate.  He is caught up on Russia
Thanks GB, it’s clear everyone is caught up on Russia except the last few keeping this fake conspiracy alive. 

This game is setting up for some Burrow magic at the end, it should be interesting. 

Desert_Power said:
Genuinely curious what that claim refers to.
Questioning whether Russia had eyes and ears on DJT prior to and during his tenure. You know, spying. Because they probably did. I also wonder if DJT unwittingly allowed it to happen as he was such good buds with Putin. 

Questioning whether Russia had eyes and ears on DJT prior to and during his tenure. You know, spying. Because they probably did. I also wonder if DJT unwittingly allowed it to happen as he was such good buds with Putin. 
I was referring to the claim from KD about spying on Trump when he was in office. More specifically, I'm trying to understand who Trump supporters claim has "spied" on Trump while in office.

Sorry for the confusion.

I was referring to the claim from KD about spying on Trump when he was in office. More specifically, I'm trying to understand who Trump supporters claim has "spied" on Trump while in office.

Sorry for the confusion.
Oh, I wasn't confused, I just took it on a tangent. My apologies.

It's like you aren't even trying to seek out the truth.  You just keep speculating and speculating and that drives your mania.  You and others just can't be bothered with anything other than wild conspiracy theories that support The NarrativeTM.  Other people like you see your posts and then just continue to add to the wild speculation - and that is your truth. 

Trump rules you guys with an iron fist.

It's like you aren't even trying to seek out the truth.  You just keep speculating and speculating and that drives your mania.  You and others just can't be bothered with anything other than wild conspiracy theories that support The NarrativeTM.  Other people like you see your posts and then just continue to add to the wild speculation - and that is your truth. 

Trump rules you guys with an iron fist.
The rest of the world has moved on from the ultimate nothingburger, at what point will they? For their sake I hope soon. 

knowledge dropper said:
Making up a false story to undermine the free and fair election and then spying on a candidate and President in hopes to find snippets that you can craft to fit the false narrative you created from thin air.  
See what I do is just follow what actual courts do and say.  Like they convicted a whole bunch of Trumps people.  I have not seen where anyone from the Biden camp has been convicted of things.  

See what I do is just follow what actual courts do and say.  Like they convicted a whole bunch of Trumps people.  I have not seen where anyone from the Biden camp has been convicted of things.  

We are still waiting for that Trump conviction from the Russia hoax, keep us posted. 

You’ve got him this time! Don’t let up! 
I think it’s hilarious how you root for the fraudster to beat your own government and get away with crimes.  It really shows your true colors.  It’s like rooting for Ray Lewis because he can get away with crimes.  But hey that’s cool.  We will still take care of you.  We love you brother.  

I think it’s hilarious how you root for the fraudster to beat your own government and get away with crimes.  It really shows your true colors.  It’s like rooting for Ray Lewis because he can get away with crimes.  But hey that’s cool.  We will still take care of you.  We love you brother.  
I actually just root for you to start using facts to back up your weak  :fishing: . Again, let us know when you lock up Trump. We are patiently waiting. 

I actually just root for you to start using facts to back up your weak  :fishing: . Again, let us know when you lock up Trump. We are patiently waiting. 
I’m in favor of locking up all criminals.  Mueller a probe did that.  The fact that Trump let Qanon Flynn go just shows how black his heart is.  I honestly couldn’t care less what happens to Trump and am actually appreciating watching him destroy the right with bluster and bravado, just like he did the left.   :popcorn:

It’s getting much worse. They may not have been spying on Trump but more likely planting fake evidence.  Durham is hitting dingers. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/02/13/did-hillarys-campaign-plant-fabricated-evidence-to-frame-trump-n1558840

PJ Media

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

I would love to hear from some legitimate news sources on this story if you happen to see anything…

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in favor of locking up all criminals.  Mueller a probe did that.  The fact that Trump let Qanon Flynn go just shows how black his heart is.  I honestly couldn’t care less what happens to Trump and am actually appreciating watching him destroy the right with bluster and bravado, just like he did the left.   :popcorn:
Sorry friend but you aren’t dealing in facts making it hard to take seriously and comes across as more trolling. If you deliver any results and lock Trump up as has been promised for years let us know. Best of luck! 

dozer said:
Please don't just scroll past this post.

The document I posted above yesterday is what has the right is frothing at the mouth about today.

It is the government’s (Durham’s) motion to inquire into potential conflicts of interest.The latest filing from the Durham investigation.

This document is being touted as proof that Russia….. didn’t happen, or whatever.

This thirteen-page document is supposed to make us all forget about the investigation that produced 37 indictments, seven guilty pleas or convictions, and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions.

Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

We are supposed to forget about the offer, acceptance, and action that occurred when senior members of the Trump campaign took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Offer, acceptance, action.

Trump had personally signed a letter of intent to build Trump Tower Moscow, yet he lied to all of us about it many times.

George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts with Russians.

And then Roger Stone… Giuliani, Sydney Powell, oh my gosh!

It is absolutely exhausting to try and recall all of the many, many shady characters, disbarred lawyers, convicted felons, and miscellaneous grifters that are forever engrained into the disastrous Presidential legacy of Trump.

But nope. None of that matters now. Don’t you feel silly for believing all that witness testimony and evidence? The guilty pleas? The spiderweb of related crimes, and all that stuff you saw with your eyes and heard with your ears?

If you don’t feel silly, don’t worry. There is no need. This new filing is just another misdemeanor that has been blown out of proportion by the rightwing apparatus.

Durham will find a few things, there will be some low-level convictions, but There are no revelations. Don’t believe the wave of impending misinformation that is coming.

If you want to know the truth:

First!! Read the Governments Motion I linked above. IT IS the document in question. Not some partisan hacks version of it. (Durham is biased, but I would stop short of calling him a hack)

Then read this ridiculous statement by Kash Patel. Patel is a Trump pardon recipient, who played a key role in US national security for the entirety of the Trump Administration.

Then, please, I’m begging you, read this article from Marcy Wheeler as she calmly explains that statements like:

“… the Hillary Campaign, ordered … lawyers at Perkins Coie to orchestrate a criminal enterprise to fabricate a connection between President Trump and Russia.” 

…are absurdly false.

Then, please read this short twitter thread on the technology involved. This is really where the rubber hits the road in the outlandish accusations going on right now.

TIA
Bump for the truth seekers in the morning crowd.

Sorry friend but you aren’t dealing in facts making it hard to take seriously and comes across as more trolling. If you deliver any results and lock Trump up as has been promised for years let us know. Best of luck! 
The Democrats would be crazy to convict Trump at this point, he’s their best hope of destroying the current radical Republican Party.  

PJ Media

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks

I would love to hear from some legitimate news sources on this story if you happen to see anything…
A wise poster said attacking the source and not the story is “lazy posting.”   I agree. 

You thought the president of the United States could get locked up?

oh wait, nevermind...

I hope this isn't one of the dozens of posts that makes you feel like crying...🤣

Wait, the conspiracy kooks are suggesting that White House servers were hacked into to plant fake evidence against Trump?  Ah hahahahahaha

Pro-Tip, James:  Conspiracy kooks shouldn't be pointing fingers at other people and calling them "conspiracy kooks". 

I mean, you and your side believed in Russian collusion, pee-tapes and EVERY anti-Trump Twitter post as 100% fact (and still do).

When you find your self in a hole, stop digging.  

Pro-Tip, James:  Conspiracy kooks shouldn't be pointing fingers at other people and calling them "conspiracy kooks". 

I mean, you and your side believed in Russian collusion, pee-tapes and EVERY anti-Trump Twitter post as 100% fact (and still do).

When you find your self in a hole, stop digging.  
So he can call people Kooks but smily faces are the “bullying” that goes on here? Interesting who gets a pass here while banning others isn’t it? 

So he can call people Kooks but smily faces are the “bullying” that goes on here? Interesting who gets a pass here while banning others isn’t it? 
Kooks now bothers you?  And I said conspiracy kooks.  

Ok, now I do think that you use the crying emoji so much because so many things bother you.

My bad.

A wise poster said attacking the source and not the story is “lazy posting.”   I agree. 
Also, did you even look at my post I bumped this morning?

Lazy?

I go to great lengths to get to the truth. I use multiple sources from right and left wing sources. 

I post court documents, testimony, and verified reports…

I even posted some technical analysis on the DNS nothing burger being touted as “bigger than watergate…”

And you post one hyperlink to pjmedia. You don’t even give it a little analysis of your own.

Lazy…. Please.

You should be thanking me…

Listen, there is a story here.

Some crimes committed by the Hillary campaign.

But posting premature ramblings about made up criminal organizations are political fantasy, and none of it excuses the many, many indictments and guilty pleas from Trump world.

Also, did you even look at my post I bumped this morning?

Lazy?

I go to great lengths to get to the truth. I use multiple sources from right and left wing sources. 

I post court documents, testimony, and verified reports…

I even posted some technical analysis on the DNS nothing burger being touted as “bigger than watergate…”

And you post one hyperlink to pjmedia. You don’t even give it a little analysis of your own.

Lazy…. Please.

You should be thanking me…

Listen, there is a story here.

Some crimes committed by the Hillary campaign.

But posting premature ramblings about made up criminal organizations are political fantasy, and none of it excuses the many, many indictments and guilty pleas from Trump world.
I appreciate the work you put in, but Hillary and her crew are going down for this one. This is becoming every bit as big a story as 1/6.  Some high profile people did some awful things in 2016 to taint that election and President.  I think we all hope they pay for it and it won’t be another whitewash like Epstein or some of the Clinton scandals of the past.  

I appreciate the work you put in, but Hillary and her crew are going down for this one. This is becoming every bit as big a story as 1/6.  Some high profile people did some awful things in 2016 to taint that election and President.  I think we all hope they pay for it and it won’t be another whitewash like Epstein or some of the Clinton scandals of the past.  
If she did something wrong…take it to court…prove it…put her away.     Is anyone arguing in support of her?   Problem us…even her actions will not justify Trump’s (through his campaign) wrongdoing.  
Instead.  We get “but Hillary” as a response to anything negative now about Trump.  From the same people that complain so much about others talking about Trump in comparison to how things are going

Locking him out is fine.  I don’t personally care what happens to Donald Trump.  I just don’t want a civil war because my kids have to live here.  

PJ Media

This is going to be part of the problem when Durham starts rolling out the indictments.  The legacy media is so invested and on record as having gobbled up this hoax that they really have no choice but to pointedly ignore anything here.  They're certainly ignoring it now.

This thing is so toxic to the mainstream media that they'll ignore it until Hillary gets dragged into court.  Because of that you'll see right leaning, Fox, and maybe some middle of the road (WSJ, etc.) give this some coverage.

I look forward to seeing the court papers that back this up and not concern myself so much with who is covering it.  

This is going to be part of the problem when Durham starts rolling out the indictments.  The legacy media is so invested and on record as having gobbled up this hoax that they really have no choice but to pointedly ignore anything here.  They're certainly ignoring it now.

This thing is so toxic to the mainstream media that they'll ignore it until Hillary gets dragged into court.  Because of that you'll see right leaning, Fox, and maybe some middle of the road (WSJ, etc.) give this some coverage.

I look forward to seeing the court papers that back this up and not concern myself so much with who is covering it.  
No...if Durham rolls out actual indictments for things...AP, Reuters and the like will cover this.  They won't opine on it like the fringe sites.  And yes, PJ Media is a fringe type site.  Low on factual reporting for a reason.  Id much rather see the fox link that PJ or Redstate or GatewayPundit types.

I hope you read my post above that included the court papers you seek.

Its the “Governments Motion to something something Conflict of interest”, and that 13 page document is what these fringe right wing sites are referring to as “bigger than watergate.”

Users who are viewing this thread