What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things you feel shouldn't be up for debate but are. (1 Viewer)

This again?

I'm blind in my left eye and a much safer driver if/because I travel in the left lane.  If someone is traveling faster than I am I will move over for them plenty early enough that they won't feel the need to slow down.  Otherwise, I typically stay in the left lane.  Electric chair?  Lethal injection?  Hangman's noose?  Firing squad?

It's not your road, pal.  Drive like there are other people on it and everything will go so much more smoothly.
yeah, you're wrong. 

and you shouldn't be put to death.  just not allowed to drive.  

You must have thought you were in the "Things I think but probably shouldn't" thread.  That's down on aisle 4.  
No, I said it right.  Mayonnaise is essentially God's Condiment.  I mean, people cant even decide how to spell ketchup (catsup).  It's laughable.  

You must have thought you were in the "Things I think but probably shouldn't" thread.  That's down on aisle 4.  
Where the relish is for the hot dogs (outside of Chicago, that is)?

Speaking of which, pizza: New Haven>New York>>>>>>>Chicago.

Not up for debate.

Coke > Pepsi

Heinz > Hunts

Mayonaisse > Miracle Whip

Know the truth, accept the truth
Bravo sir!

And I don't know exactly what Miracle Whip is but I can tell you exactly what it isn't.  Miracle Whip is not mayonnaise nor is it a substitute for actual mayonnaise.  The only thing miraculous about Miracle Whip is that people actually buy it.  I've always assumed it was there to remind people of how awesome real mayonnaise is and how horrible the world would be if your only option was Horrible Whip.  Kinda like Hunts Ketchup, it's just there to remind people of how awesome Heinz is and how crappy Hunts tomato soup in a bottle is.

This again?

I'm blind in my left eye and a much safer driver if/because I travel in the left lane.  If someone is traveling faster than I am I will move over for them plenty early enough that they won't feel the need to slow down.  Otherwise, I typically stay in the left lane.  Electric chair?  Lethal injection?  Hangman's noose?  Firing squad?

It's not your road, pal.  Drive like there are other people on it and everything will go so much more smoothly.
In Oregon it's the law. The left lane is exclusively for passing.

That not only did we land on the moon, we went back several times and drove around on it and brought back samples.
You know, the thing of it is, every single moon landing denier (which btw, I seriously cannot believe is even a thing) should be lined up so that Buzz Aldrin can punch each one of them in the face!  Reference link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread