What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things you feel shouldn't be up for debate but are. (2 Viewers)

Jayrod said:
That Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.  No matter how many times I look at it, it is simply a fact beyond argument.
Haven’t read the rest of the thread but the only player that gives me pause is Wilt.  But I tend to agree with you.

Whether it's ok to use the left lane on the interstate for anything other than passing. Fact: traveling (blocking) in the left lane should be punishable by death.

There are exits where you need to be in the left lane .
I'm sorry that you don't know what the word traveling means. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't muddle along in the left lane just because you have a left lane exit coming up in 10 miles.

And 🙄 at the guy who is blind in the left eye pushing the notion that there's nothing wrong with drivers traveling in the left lane just because of his unique circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:
@rockaction: Mystic Pizza wasn't good before or after the movie

Also, concerning Conn. locations, Mystic Disc, located not more than a two-minute walk from the pizza joint, was/is one of the best music stores in the history of the world

:banned:

This again?

I'm blind in my left eye and a much safer driver if/because I travel in the left lane.  If someone is traveling faster than I am I will move over for them plenty early enough that they won't feel the need to slow down.  Otherwise, I typically stay in the left lane.  Electric chair?  Lethal injection?  Hangman's noose?  Firing squad?

It's not your road, pal.  Drive like there are other people on it and everything will go so much more smoothly.
I am blind in my right eye.  But I follow the rules of driving.  Sounds like you don't though and your a very inconsiderate driver.  So you're either fishing or you are a woman driver cause most woman feel they don't have too follow rules either!

Ketchup is just a condiment and people who are passionate about it shouldn't be procreating 

In regards to something as generic as good health, not usually.  Like anything you will always find exceptions when combing through the extreme edges.  For the vast majority good health is reasonably attainable as long as you do those 4 things.  Most don't.
Diseases influenced by genetics are not extremely rare: diabetes, dementia and many cancers, to name a few. Other top causes of of death and debility that aren’t necessarily dependent on the behaviors you listed include accidents and infections.

Dont get me wrong, I agree most people aren’t doing what they should to maximize their chances of general health. And there is almost always an interaction between healthy behavior and genetic predisposition for disease.

I say eff the guy in the fast lane going 90.  

Going 80 and passing everyone to my right.  Whenever I try to move over for that doosh he goes for the same spot nearly causing a wreck.

If im going 80+ and passing everyone im not moving over for king doosh.

It is safer to stay in fast lane while oassing everyone than to move over for speed racer everytime.

If you’re an American citizen,

Trump IS your President. 
Are there people suggesting he didn't actually win pursuant to the rules of the electoral college? 

The quality of president that he is is certainly very debatable. But I haven't heard anybody argue that he actually isn't the president. 

My votes: 

Jordan, Serena Williams, and Gretzky are the best at their respective sports and that's really, really, really unlikely to ever change.

Five Guys makes a pretty good burger.  

Saving your dog over another human being is a pretty crappy thing to do. 

Undocumented immigrants have, to a small extent, some inalienable rights.  It's the law pursuant to a number or sources. 

Humans have made at least some negative impact on the climate. 

Eagles fans are the worst. 

The Earth is round. 

I already regret this question.

There are moon landing deniers?
I just saw a documentary not too long ago about how the moon landing video was faked.  

Also part of one about the flat earth society folks.

So much crazy out there.  However, the doc about the fake moon footage is at least mildly interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread