What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football Game Thread - 09.16.21 - WFT (-3.5) vs. NYG 40.5 O/U (3 Viewers)

People have run free on two of Heinecke's dropbacks, and he wound up taking too long, running around, and throwing the ball out of bounds. Much like they pointed out in the telecast that Golladay was open for a pass, so weren't McLaurin and a different WR in the plays I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's terrible. I hate to see that. That should go without saying, but all the guys are important on that field, not just the fantasy-relevant ones. Ugh.

Jones has to escape and get rid of the ball, Jesus Christ. He knows the dogs are coming and you lost your most consistent lineman. He stood there like he didn't see it coming again.

Just throw it up to Golladay, that's what he's there for, he doesn't have to be open, if he's 1-1, he's the favorite every time. 

Just throw it up to Golladay, that's what he's there for, he doesn't have to be open, if he's 1-1, he's the favorite every time. 
He actually had a lane to run as the seas parted... I don't think he saw it. He was looking downfield and then was surprised someone touched him.

will hernandez just keeps getting blown backwards.   this guy was #34th overall pick one year?
Year 1 he looked so good. I dunno what happened to him.

Dyami Brown going up high for a 15 yard catch.

EDIT: 22 yards says my league's  live scoring.

@RapSheet: #Giants OL Nick Gates has a lower leg fracture, the team announced. A brutal early injury at a key spot.

Nice drive, Heinicke looked great. He definitely looks for McLaurin. 
He made good decisions for sure, though his accuracy was all over the place, high or behind on almost every throw. Of course, McLaurin got pretty open a lot there, which happens a lot.

If Heinicke is decent this game is going to get out of hand. Heck of a response by Washington. They looked flat and ready to let the Giants make a game out of it. All that said it is still only 7 to 7. Thanks for attending my TED talk.

See what Heincke did there Daniel? Didn't force it or lock onto a guy, he got rid of it to live another day because he knew pressure was coming.

If Heinicke is decent this game is going to get out of hand. Heck of a response by Washington. They looked flat and ready to let the Giants make a game out of it. All that said it is still only 7 to 7. Thanks for attending my TED talk.
Based upon many comments by Giant's fans about the state of their o-line throughout the year, and now losing their best o-lineman, the WFT defense should feast - in theory.

Landon Collins is not long for starting safety of the WFT. You might see Kamren Curl and a different free safety. You certainly will next year.

Users who are viewing this thread