What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football Game Thread - 09.16.21 - WFT (-3.5) vs. NYG 40.5 O/U (1 Viewer)

Golladay looks good, hopefully some of these plays can be made. Beats his guy twice, one a ball behind him and one a hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Same Golladay...beating DBs at will.

Should become a bigger part of the offense as the season goes on.

Giants are gassed right now, that timeout was needed badly. Giants playing so much 2 Deep Shell and I have no idea why, send the dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Troy. Thomas was supposed to flatten that out and run to the sideline. Instead, he drifted right into the DB.

Giants were so scared of the pass they were in nickel and that handoff to McKissic was the easiest TD he'll have all year.
How did they not adjust? They lined up with a huge hole on the line. Heinicke walks up to the line and seems to change the play and they don’t adjust? Heinicke probably just said “Um, let’s run left.”

I had a new fridge installed today. I believe I shall retreat there to compose a gin & tonic with Bombay sapphire, thank you for the suggestion.  :hifive:
Enjoy. I'm jealous. Such a fine drink. If only I could have handled it in my twenties with a bit of moderation. Sigh. It's a darn lovely beverage, though.

Users who are viewing this thread