What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (1 Viewer)

They are going to spike it on 4th down?? 
No man...on second down they should have ran it....then spiked it.

4th down kick the FG. They take on way too much risk with a sack, or a pick and no time outs. Come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible watching the Seahawks defenders giggling as Big Z misses another FG tonight...

McVay must feel awful, he won this game but somehow he didn't. 

Incredible watching the Seahawks defenders giggling as Big Z misses another FG tonight...

McVay must feel awful, he won this game but somehow he didn't. 
McVay didn’t win it, the Seahawks OC lost it.  They hand it to Carson on 3rd & 3 it’s very likely game over. He’d been gashing them. 

Then Greg the Leg lost it for the Rams.

You play percentages. They have a great kicker. They are well within his range. You take a sack on second down with no timeouts....or throw a pick...which he threw twice into tight coverage...game over.

But yet....they still got closer and he missed.

The point is....I think coaching today is far worse then from the past. Way too much cuteness and guys trying to be the next genius instead of employing tried and true fundamentals, clock management and game management. Too much BS these days.

Until the roughing the passer call and gift wrap Seattle a game changing TD thus giving them the victory but yeah...outside of that it was well officiated. 
It’s Matthews - players get called for their reputations sometimes. Soon as he hit him I knew it’d be a flag. 

It so common it was a call of duty commercial. “Roughing the window!” “Roughing the beach!” 

Russell Wilson. 

Huh? Whats with the tears?
Big divisional game....lost two times to them last season. Guy was jacked up. No problem with that. He plays with passion. Owner passed away....class act.

I had to watch this one on Amazon Prime because NFL Network was running some 100 greatest BS and Fox Sports had wrestling...anybody else experience this?

This game had the feel of a playoff game. Both teams played well. That interference on Matthews was a poor call and came at a difficult time. Still, Seattle converted and got in the EZ when they had to and the interception to end the game was incredible. I feel for Goff whose receivers dropped a lot of balls and then to get the team in position to kick the game winner and have the FG miss must suck for him.

I had to watch this one on Amazon Prime because NFL Network was running some 100 greatest BS and Fox Sports had wrestling...anybody else experience this?
I believe WWE wrestling trumps NFL Football in your area.

Seahawks bailed out from awful awful coaching on that last play.  There is one and only one place the Rams can throw the ball on that last play and it's the thing they leave wide open.  Someone is making millions of dollars to decide to just give up a first 14 yards to the sideline right there.

Users who are viewing this thread