What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Lions at Packers (+2.5, 46) *** 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Players used to run and jump and do that all the time I wonder when the rule was changed
I think people got hurt due to it.
IIRC, the original rule was that you couldn’t touch another player (“up the back”). But guys like Kam Chancellor were athletic enough to jump over the line without touching anyone. So they outlawed that as well.

In any event, Walker didn’t even clear the Lions blocker

This is going way way back but guys used to jump off teammates in a 4 point stance

That specific practice was outlawed but I wonder what the language is for the rule - might have changed it a long time ago I’m not sure
You may be someone who can help me remember the details: was there a Michigan-Notre Dame game in the late ‘70s where their potential game winning FG was blocked by a Irish defender going up the back? I have a very vague memory of watching that as a kid
Found it. 1979

GB desperately needs to get Jenkins back and maybe give Bakhitiari the magic adhesive pad. You could tell Love got affected by the pressure in the 1st half and some balls in the 3rd, the constant backpedaling and throwing off his back foot was noticeable. Also... maybe use Aaron Jones more? You know A.J. Dillon is cooked when Al Michaels roasts you.

They put a adhesive heating pad to heal his torn achillies?

WHAT A MIRACLE OF MODERN SCIENCE!!!

Tape is less than 180 years old.
Does everybody know about this?

WHY AREN'T THEY USING THIS ON AARON RODGERS??
You seriously think that if it were possible to treat a torn Achilles with a heating pad, Rodgers wouldn’t have tried it?
Not radical enough treatment for Rodgers to consider it.

Last time the Lions had sole possession of the lead in the NFC North
October 1, 2017
September 28, 2023.

Definitely some flaws, but can't complain about 3-1 with a legit chance at winning 3+ games against CAR/TB/BAL/LV

So funny that "Seven Nation Army" went to Italy, then to Baltimore, and now finally at home in Detroit.

But he wanders in the song, too . . .

I'm going to Wichita

They put a adhesive heating pad to heal his torn achillies?

WHAT A MIRACLE OF MODERN SCIENCE!!!

Tape is less than 180 years old.
Does everybody know about this?

WHY AREN'T THEY USING THIS ON AARON RODGERS??
You seriously think that if it were possible to treat a torn Achilles with a heating pad, Rodgers wouldn’t have tried it?
Not radical enough treatment for Rodgers to consider it.
OK but what if the pad was heated by burning ayahuasca?

So funny that "Seven Nation Army" went to Italy, then to Baltimore, and now finally at home in Detroit.

But he wanders in the song, too . . .

I'm going to Wichita
I mean, I think he was pretty upfront about the seven nations

Ah, but a seven-nation army couldn't hold [him] back

Not that he was assembling a seven-nation army or anything.

He simply couldn't be stopped by one.

Rahr ra ra ra ra ra RA

strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum strum

bass bass bass bass bass bass bass

(Guitar tuned or used to make to a bass sound for that part.)

Users who are viewing this thread