What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video **Panthers at Bears** (-3.5, 38.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Why even play contact football when you call b/s like that?
Trae young warming up in Mexico City for a late game against Orlando. Awful choice for NBA Mexico, but prolly better than whatever you guys are watching. Trae is fun to watch.
I appreciate the shtick, but Trae is pretty *** as a player.

But fun to watch. Just made me smile wit dat dime.
That court design is pretty awesome too.

it’s weird. I sort of tuned out for a little bit there. Felt like I’d seen enough bad plays by bagent. But the halftime recap made some good points. It’s pretty clear that he looks good at times even if he made a lot of mistakes.

Young thought. Carolina offense is bad. I’ve watched a lot of patriots that I turned off. Just so pissed about everything. Carolina thought. Woof

Have you guys ever watched paint dry ? Grass grow ?

Those are things that are more enjoyable than watching this game.

Bears need to run the ball a lot more......if they do...they can pull away. This Panthers offense is a pure dumpster fire.

Ever see a player make a good play, have his teammate congratulate by slapping his helmet, then having the guy think an opponent did it and get mad?

So Carolina traded away a very high 1st next year plus everything they gave up this year to get Young meanwhile had they kept all that they could had 1 of the super stud projected QBs coming out this year. Yikes.

Young ignores Thielen wide open on 3rd down last drive then ignores him as he cooks a LB on second and long this drive. Lots of room in the middle to get YAC there too. Annoying.

So Carolina traded away a very high 1st next year plus everything they gave up this year to get Young meanwhile had they kept all that they could had 1 of the super stud projected QBs coming out this year. Yikes.
Whiffed bad on Stroud too, not that they are alone

It's best if Chicago beats Carolina tonight so they drop to 1-8

AZ 1-8, Murray coming back will push them out of the top spot
CAR 1-8 if they lose
NYG 2-7 and set to lose most of their remaining games
NEP 2-7, can't see Belichick doing anything other than trying to win, they'll finish with 4-5 wins.

If Chicago wants the top pick in the Draft again, they would be better off winning tonight.
The Panthers have games left vs TN, TB twice, Saints and Falcons they should compete
Panthers still might end up winning 3-4 games by end of the year.

1. NYG 3-14
2. Carolina 3-14...of course the Bears own their Draft pick
3. Arizona 4-13
4. New Eng 4-13
5. Chicago 4-13/5-12

What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread