What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TOP GUN (1 Viewer)

LAUNCH said:
Best recruitment commercial the NAVY EVER DID!!!! I'm 31 but loved that movie and always wanted the 2nd one to come. It's gonna be a sweet 32nd B-day gift as it comes out the day after my Birthday. I really became a big Tom Cruise fan after this first movie and could problem do every line. My friends and I use to do the whole bar Scene of "You've Got That Loving Feeling" to girls. It was cheesy but by god did it work a lot. I saw the trailer while at work and literally almost left I was so pumped. 

What's the longest time between official sequels in the same series? 34 years has gotta be up there.
What's the time between Jedi and Force Awakens? 

As I posted in the other thread, from the trailers this looks like a sequel like FA was- basically a remake anyway as it hit all the beats of the earlier movies.  

I "worked with" one of the guys that flew the planes for the stunts from the first one.

I'm in

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope that a dwarf steals a ring from mav and they spend the entire movie throwing it in a fire pit all to the dulcet tones of some sweet sassy molassy kenny loggins take that to the bank brohans 

DJackson10 said:
More of the NAVY is hoping this recruitment video is as successful as the first in the 80s 
Which is kind of funny, as the movie is based on flying, which they don't have to recruit for and which the average schmo is unlikely to get.

KarmaPolice said:
You make a great point here- just watch the original! 
Variety is the spice of life.

Most of us can watch the original in our heads by closing our eyes for 15 seconds.  

Give me some new cheese.

I "worked with" one of the guys that flew the planes for the stunts from the first one.

I'm in
Usually when someone phrases a comment that way, it means they were banging that person... are you saying you used to bang one of the guys who flew the planes for the stunts in the first one?  NTTAWT of course

Users who are viewing this thread