What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (4 Viewers)

Is this the correct thread to mention that Trump once tried to pay a lawyer with a horse?
Wasn’t that the horse that sired the horse that sired American Pharaoh? At least that’s what I heard in MAGA circles. If so, that attorney threw away a lottery ticket and is salty about it.
"At least that's what I heard in MAGA circles" = complete fiction.

Is this the correct thread to mention that Trump once tried to pay a lawyer with a horse?
Wasn’t that the horse that sired the horse that sired American Pharaoh? At least that’s what I heard in MAGA circles. If so, that attorney threw away a lottery ticket and is salty about it.
I assumed this was a joke from KD.

I did read about this horse though. Pretty typical Trump story, ends with a fiasco.

Empire Maker? The 2003 Belmont winner? They call it a "Grandsire" and it's actually kind of easy to look up since horse racing keeps pesky little things called records. Donald Trump had about as much ownership in Empire Maker as I did. Go run in different MAGA circles if that's the sort of information you're being fed. My god.....

Empire Maker? The 2003 Belmont winner? They call it a "Grandsire" and it's actually kind of easy to look up since horse racing keeps pesky little things called records. Donald Trump had about as much ownership in Empire Maker as I did. Go run in different MAGA circles if that's the sort of information you're being fed. My god.....
Thanks for clarifying but without a link I’m probably going to believe “OrangeManGood69” over you. No offense.

Wasn’t that the horse that sired the horse that sired American Pharaoh? At least that’s what I heard in

MAGA circles. If so, that attorney threw away a lottery ticket and is salty about it.

Thanks for clarifying but without a link I’m probably going to believe “OrangeManGood69” over you. No offense.

Lol....very fair. On brand.

The former president of the United States and head of the GOP is under criminal investigation for espionage and sedition.

The former president of the United States and head of the GOP is under criminal investigation for espionage and sedition.
If merely opening an investigation into someone for something equaled guilt, it would be one heckuva a strategy to start endless investigations into a political opponent. Makes me wonder why it hasn't been done yet. Err wait...
Because it gets the Dozers of the world who keep falling for it to get excited and think they finally got him!

Sounds like Trump is at his golf course in Virginia. Such a letdown for the “NOW we got him” crowd

Yeah, at his golf course but so far not for any golfing:

https://twitter.com/KarenInSoFlo/status/1569388381402005508 (photos at link)

No he has not been photographed golfing. He’s photographed with McCarthy, Nunes, Eric, Trusty, Hannity and others standing in the rain on a golf course with no clubs and no golf shoes.
Other than Eric Trump, I think these are all wrong.

The other side of the rally... We are very fortunate to live in a time where our military understands the severity of the situation (excluding Flynn). At least we know which side they'll be on if Trump's "civil war" ever ignites.

Retired four-star U.S. Army General Barry McCaffrey compared Donald Trump's Saturday night rally in Ohio to a rally held by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Party in 1936 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Audience members put their index finger up to symbolize America First while President Donald Trump speaks at a Save America Rally to support Republican candidates running for state and federal offices in the state of Ohio at the Covelli Centre on September 17 in Youngstown, Ohio.
"Astonishing Trump language. The crowd is similar to a Nuremberg rally 1936. A lawless Trump in office in 2024 election would slide us into autocracy and deny our Constitutional safeguards. This is our greatest danger as a nation since 1860. VOTE," McCaffrey wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Somehow I doubt we’ll be hearing much of the “never heard of Qanon” or “the only ones who care about Qanon are you guys” from the Trump crowd any more. It will just get ignored like the Durham investigation going no where.
He's definitely bought in "hook, line and sinker". Trump's a Q.

Somehow I doubt we’ll be hearing much of the “never heard of Qanon” or “the only ones who care about Qanon are you guys” from the Trump crowd any more. It will just get ignored like the Durham investigation going no where.
I don’t think Trump is bought in the the concept of Q (ie secret person inside etc) but he loves anyone who love him. Being worshipped is all he cares about, who’s doing it is unimportant.

I don’t think Trump is bought in the the concept of Q (ie secret person inside etc) but he loves anyone who love him. Being worshipped is all he cares about, who’s doing it is unimportant.
I agree. Can't help but wonder how the embracing of "Q" will turn off any rational Republicans who are embarrassed to be associated with him now that he's openly supporting such a ridiculous conspiracy theory. I guess those people have already turned their back on him anyway though.

No...Qanon is actually a thing and a former POTUS likes to retweet/retruth their nonsense.
The other (blueanon) is made up to try and act like its the same as Q...but isn't actually anymore than more far right wing propaganda to try and paint the other side as just as crazy.
Interesting. Do you have any links to substantiate the above?

No...Qanon is actually a thing and a former POTUS likes to retweet/retruth their nonsense.
The other (blueanon) is made up to try and act like its the same as Q...but isn't actually anymore than more far right wing propaganda to try and paint the other side as just as crazy.
Interesting. Do you have any links to substantiate the above?
Yes

I had an hour in the office pool. You were 10 minutes late

E. Jean Carroll's lawyer wrote a letter to the judge that she's going to file a new lawsuit under NY's survivor statute. That means that although the DOJ is defending the current defamation suit, now he's going to have to defend this one as a private citizen.

Users who are viewing this thread