What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unbelievably horrible reality TV thread (1 Viewer)

I really do hate almost every single person on Summer House but I can't stop watching it since my better half was watching an episode one night and I sat in for a few minutes.I assume it's from the same people who do Vanderpump rules but I'm not positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's unbelievably horrible, but I've been watching Stave Austin's Broken Skull Ranch Challenge lately. I like the violence.

Currently in my list:

Summer House (if one more of these metrosexuals says "I'll have some rose" I may shoot my Tv but I can't stop watching the train wreck)

Challenge: Invasion (awesome so far)

Marriage Boot Camp (As bad as you think in a good way)

Are You The One? (Being matched with any of these people would make me suicidal)

Master Chef Junior

And now Survivor has returned.  Thank God.  

@TheIronSheik

Southern Charm is back. Quote of the night (possible slight paraphrasing - going from memory):

"He couldn't get p#### in a monkey w####house with a bunch of bananas over his shoulder."

"stranded with a million dollars" - pooping in the drinking water was pretty freaking funny.  That finale was horrible last night though, few tweaks and that could be a pretty decent show.

Agreed. Finale was just lame. No wrap up, just kinda ended. 

Can't believe neither one of the 'outs' took the 'leave now for $150k' option and went for 'be miserable for two more days for $125k'.
Just added to the stupidity of those two really, I would have been on that chopper so fast for an extra 25k.

MTV has brought out another gem called Floribama Shore.One of them has a really nice rack if you are into that sort of thing-Nilsa

Saw a bit of the 1st episode and she is a bit needy,another chick got so drunk she passed out and pissed in the next bed over.Quality tv :lmao:

MTV has brought out another gem called Floribama Shore.One of them has a really nice rack if you are into that sort of thing-Nilsa

Saw a bit of the 1st episode and she is a bit needy,another chick got so drunk she passed out and pissed in the next bed over.Quality tv :lmao:
Okay, this is my favorite show of the past at least 5 years, maybe 10. :popcorn:  

Okay, this is my favorite show of the past at least 5 years, maybe 10. :popcorn:  
It certainly has a cast of characters without question.All the guys are really sensitive and the girls love to throw down.Mix in some alcohol and a night on the town and you get at least a fight an episode.

Not sure if a website has been made yet about Nilsa and things her ###### might say but it would be hilarious.Kortni when she gets drunk is by far the best on the show so far.Gus and his hair :lmao: ,Jeremiah loves throw crap back in the girls faces every chance he can and especially Nilsa since he rejected her advances.

Wasn't a big fan of Jersey Shore but this so far has been so much better even if it's same crap.

watching CT get Terrell Owens to quit a show was pretty good reality TV.  Calling him out on blowing 70 million dollars. :lol:

I need to check out the Floribama show it sounds like :thumbup:

Quote of the night from Nilsa to Jerimiah's brother while in bed-"If I taste like pasta will you tell me?".

Awesome questions while at dinner from Aimee to same brother.Are you married?Do you have kids?Do you eat ###? :lmao:

You found this yet @Henry Ford?Seems like something you might enjoy.

Quote of the night from Nilsa to Jerimiah's brother while in bed-"If I taste like pasta will you tell me?".

Awesome questions while at dinner from Aimee to same brother.Are you married?Do you have kids?Do you eat ###? :lmao:

You found this yet @Henry Ford?Seems like something you might enjoy.
Oh, I was watching last night. 

It’s no Jersey Shore. Yet.

Floribama is the show Jersey Shore wishes it could be. It should win Emmies imo.
Wasn't a fan of JS but did watch some of the episodes and have to agree.Still only a few episodes in though but so far it has been pretty entertaining if nothing else.I love how sensitive most of the guys have been so far with almost each of them crying at some point for one thing or another.

Tony & his brother are the worst. no wait, Bananas & his cousin are the worst. hmm, but then there's also Cory, who is the worst. man these people suck. but thanks to MTV for putting the girls in tight shorts and hosing them down in the first challenge...

glad to see CT will make an appearance, but I'm betting it's a one-time "special challenge" only.
Bananas is the biggest two-faced ahole on the show IMO. What he did to Sarah was no beuno.

Ink Master is back and it is pretty rough. I DVR and fast forward through everything but the competitions and critiques. So much fake and contrived drama  :rolleyes: .  I was looking at one of the artist's Instagram and this girl is uber talented, she does some beautiful stuff, rooting for her. Deanna Smith

IM is impossible to watch in the backstage bickering scenes. Definitely just FF through them. I liked that the season opener had just art, no drama, but sure enough episode two featured five minutes of trash talking before the art began. Oh well. 

And yes, Deanna's a hottie. 
Adding on to this, the finale of Inkmaster is the worst episode of any show on television every single season. 

Jersey Shore was one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

Glad to be in a thread where quality television is appreciated.   :thumbup:

Jersey Shore was one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

Glad to be in a thread where quality television is appreciated.   :thumbup:
I wonder if MTV will do a show with Mike from JS in jail?Now that would be entertainment.

I assume with the new show they have already finished filming with him included.

tom22406 said:
I wonder if MTV will do a show with Mike from JS in jail?Now that would be entertainment.

I assume with the new show they have already finished filming with him included.
There is no jersey shore without mike sorrentino.

@TheIronSheik

You may remember the greatest reality show ever made, Paradise Hotel. With the constantly-played shot of a guy full on making out with a woman with his eyes open scanning for hotter chicks over her shoulder while jamming his tongue down her throat. 

Well, it’s back as of this coming Thursday.  Huzzah!

Users who are viewing this thread