What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1, 09/08/22 Thursday Night Football: Let's Get This Party Started! Buffalo at LA Rams (+2.5) (52) (1 Viewer)

Akers absence on a night when the Rams were hard pressed to establish the run seems like a terrible foreshadowing for the rest of the season.

-Rams would seem prime for a trade...
Mattison and Hunt have to be on the top of their list.

Akers absence on a night when the Rams were hard pressed to establish the run seems like a terrible foreshadowing for the rest of the season.

-Rams would seem prime for a trade...
Mattison and Hunt have to be on the top of their list.

You'd think so but they won the Super Bowl with this exact same combination of RBs last year.

There are no teams in the NFC that is as good as the Buffalo Bills.

There may, however, be a few teams in the AFC that are as good as the Buffalo Bills.

do they really hate Singletarry that much to not even give him any looks in the red zone? i guess it works, but seems little risky for week 1 to keep running Allen

do they really hate Singletarry that much to not even give him any looks in the red zone? i guess it works, but seems little risky for week 1 to keep running Allen
Don’t think they hate him at all.

They just have different tools in their tool kit.

Buffalo is absolutely dominating this game right now. If not for McKenzie’s dumb drop/INT and the rook’s fumble, this game would be totally out of hand. And they still get Tre White back in a month or so.

Might be a long season for the Rams if the playcalling and Stafford don't stop force feeding Kupp. Need to spread it around.

Gonna put this one in my back pocket and metaphorically log off. Going up against DIggs, Allen, Davis, etc.

Have Cam Akers on one dynasty squad.

Have Jordan Fuller starting (who isn't even starting, apparently).

Bum night.

Maybe the Bills can wait until late in the season or the playoffs to bring back Tre White. Their other defensive backs are playing well.

Users who are viewing this thread