What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hey Sig, love your work and podcast! 

I have a few decisions this week, especially with injury news to J Matthews, Hurns, Julius, Siemian, and Gronk.

2 points per reception is the key to this league.

Booker, T Coleman, or K Dixon as my RB2?

Need to pick 4 of these guys and 1 has to be a TE: 

ARob, TY, Crabtree, Malcolm Mitchell, Ertz, Ebron, V McDonald

Thanks for your help!

Speculative RB pickup question - all are available in my 10 Team PPR RB/WR Flex league.  Ranks seem to show Coleman.  Agree?  Who to depart with? I'm making the playoffs regardless of this week.

Available:  Coleman, C. West, Henry, Morris, Gillisly, Ellington, Dixon

My Team:

Luck, Winston

Miller, Forte, Ingram, Hightower

Julio, Dez, Landry, Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Rishard Matthews

Bennett, Green

Broncos

Matt Bryant

Is the answer Rishard Matthews because he's on bye and maybe I can get him back next week if needed???  OR do I stand pat?  Bila Powell is not available FYI.
hold matthews

.5 PPR

WR: starting Evans and Cooper

RB: Need 2 -- Miller, Hightower, Smallwood, Booker

FLEX: whichever 2 RB were not picked to start at RB, T.Williams, T.Boyd, T.Gabriel

Cheers!

I am so scared.. last week I just needed 6 points to get into the playoffs and Smallwood blew it. I still have an outside chance of making it, as long as all the chips fall the right way. But if this is the end, thanks for all your help on here and on twitter (romellebradford), I know I be nagging you sometimes lol but I appreciate your help. We do highest score and I don't think anyone will top the 201 points so you helped me win $100 with my lineup that week. 

Alright.. which 2 to start at RB;

Elliot vs MIN

Booker vs JAX

Starks vs HOU 

Lewis vs LA 

Smallwood vs CIN

Which 3 to start at WR;

DT vs JAX 

Williams vs TB

Moncrief vs NYJ

Robinson vs DEN

Gabriel vs KC 

Mitchell vs LA

Which TE to start;

Ebron vs NO or Gates vs TB (as of today Davis is available in my league in case Reed doesn't play)
zeke and booker

DT monc tywill

ebron

Hey Bloom,

lota of decisions to make this week and complicated by Thursday night action.

.5ppr, 12 team league, bonus points for long td

WRs: need 2, Thomas, Dez, Diggs

RBs: need 2, Hyde, Ware, Booker, Dixon. 

TEs: need 1, Graham and Gronk

Also need a flex out of all of the above players

gotta start Thomas so I'm deciding between dez and diggs at WR2. Thinking I'll decide between Gronk or booker in the flex on Sunday. Or would u play one of the WRs in the flex tonight?

do u agree Thomas is a must start?  Hyde and ware over booker?

thanks!
had it thomas dez

hyde booker

graham

ware

Hey Sig,

0.5-PPR Flex: Riddick (@NO) or Watkins (@OAK)?

Also, for next 2 weeks, what's the best ROS D/ST (lose 5 pts if 31+ points allowed):

CIN (PHI, @CLE), HOU (@GB, @IND), JAX (DEN, MIN) or OAK (BUF, @KC)?  Thanks!!  
riddick

OAK

PPR. 

WR: A.Brown, Cooper, Crabtree, Moncrief, Malcolm Mitchell

RB: Le'Veon, McCoy, Howard, Riddick

Brown, Bell, McCoy are locks. Which other 2 WR & 1 Flex? 

I'm not good picking players going against my Bills. Cooper could be a matchup issue, but Gilmore playing better. Darby is out, so Crabtree on 6th round rookie Seymour. Howard/Riddick great matchups, hard to choose one over the other.

Thanks Sig!

Two questions. 1 pt ppr. With Gronk out now and Reed probably being a scratch would you go with Vernon Davis or Ebron and what 2 would you flex? Tyrell Williams, Mitchell, Inman, Landry, Kelley, Rawls, Hightower. Leaning towards Ebron but his goose egg last week scares me and for the flex- Mitchell and either Inman or Williams depending on health reports on Williams pre-game. Thoughts Sig?
ebron rawls tywill/inman

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig, TD heavy league. Gotta have two of these WR's come through this week and also ROS: Hilton, Moncrief, Cooper, Crabtree, Ty Williams, Sanders, Marshall, Watkins. Ty Hill, and now add M Mitchell to the mix without The Gronk in the lineup? Cheers
hilton cooper

Sig,

I'm in a  win and in situation in a non-ppr. Have to rub sticks together and put some starters out there.

Must start 2 RBs: Fat Rob Kelley, Booker, Starks, Deion Lewis, Tevin Coleman?

I can start a third RB in flex or Marvin Jones Jr instead?

Finally, Ertz or Vance MacDonald at TE?

Thanks for all you do.
booker starks

lewis

mcdonald

std scoring 4pt passing td league, 0.5ppr

Q1:   pick 1: kap @ bear; cousins @ cardinal, or Winston @ SD

Q2:  most ranks say start gurley and booker but should i start tevin coleman over gurley?  Gurley seems destined for 8-12 points each week, coleman has such a low floor and high ceiling
kaep

coleman over gurley

Hey Bloom...it's crunch time to make the playoffs.

Std league. 

Need 1 from:

Eifert vs Philly (Philly top 5 vs TE)

Matthews @ Cincy (ankle injury but is saying he's going to play)

S. Smith vs Mia (Is he hurt? didn't look good LW)

Inman vs TB (Williams is banged up and seems to be good for 4-6 catches/Great M/U)

Do you think TY Hilton plays on MNF? if not I would need another from the list above.

Thanks again for doing this every week!
eifert. hilton in

Hey Bloom,

I have DJ and Booker has my RBs.

Cobb, Baldwin, and Hilton as my WRs.

Who should I flex. Options are T. Coleman, Rawls, D. Lewis, Dixon, Gabriel, Boyd, Mitchell.

PPR league.

Thanks in advance.
lewis

Superflex 0.5PPR.  I can start a 2nd QB (Barkley) or a 4th WR/TE

My WR/TE options are: Adams, Hilton, Tyrell Williams, Watkins, Austin, Ginn, Lee, Pitta, V McDonald

So basically, is Barkley a better start than the 4th guy from that group? Having Hilton, Williams, Watkins AND Austin all "questionable" makes this a tougher question than it might be otherwise. I'm leaning towards Barkley for the higher floor, based on the injuries.

Thanks.
barkley

It's been a roller coaster year for fantasy football! In one league I started off 1-4, but kept at it, and turned the ship around winning 7 in a row. My other league hasn't been as fortunate. I am 6-6 and need a win this week to make the playoff's!

Unfortunately I had Dan Bailey, and my opponent has J.McKinnon, so I'm already behind this week. Additionally my opponent has a strong team, so leaning toward a higher ceiling than floor play.

Which two do I start? (2 flex spots in 0.5 PPR)

• K.Dixon
  • D.Inman (I have Ty.Williams as my WR2)
  • M.Wilson
  • W.Smallwood
Thank you, for all the help this year!
inman smallwood

Hi Sig, 

Trying to slide one under the wire. I have Sammy Watkins, Demaryius Thomas, and Donte Moncrief.

Need one of them.

Thanks.

rockaction said:
Hey Sig,

What's up?

1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, RB/WR flex, standard

Who at QB? Cousins, Stafford, Kaepernick

Who at WR? D. Adams, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Malcolm Mitchell

RB: D. Booker, D. Freeman, C. Hyde, L. Bell, Dion Lewis

Flex out of these ten? 

D/ST Philly or NE? 

Thanks in advance for your time 

-RA
kaep

adams baldwin

bell hyde freeman

NE D

Code:
Hi Bloom
PPR
1 point every 10 yds Rec
1 point every 10 ydrs rushing
Ingram or Crabtree for my flex(have Mitchell and Bennet too)

CentralPA said:
Mr. Bloom, how goes it sir?

In my one standard league we do quarterly Add/Drops through the season instead of weekly WW.  Tonight is our last chance to Add/Drop players.  I have a pretty strong WR core but could use another strong WR for more depth.  The wideouts currently out there are Marqise Lee, Malcolm Mitchell, Marquess Wilson, Taylor Gabriel, Ted Ginn Jr, etc.  With Gronk probably out for the rest of the fantasy season, Black Unicorn gimpy with a high ankle sprain, would you take Mitchell before any of those wideouts I just rattles off?  Thanks as always!
sorry missed ya would have been mitchell

JasonRay23 said:
Do or Die for me this week! do any changes jump out at you? standard league

RB Bell

RB Howard

WR Beckham

WR Michael Thomas

Flex Cooks

Bench:  RBs'  Booker, dion lewis, Lamar Miller

Bench WR's Marvin Jones

Thanks!!
lewis over cooks

Siggy Smalls! Win or go home for me, need this!

Standard pick one Rob Kelly, Watkins or Moncrief (I have TY in there now and Moncrief could be MNF insurance if you think TY might not go, leaning Moncrief though and hope both show up)

Muchisimo gracias!!
moncrief bueno suerte

Hey Bloom, STD league need to sit 1 RB out of:  LMiller, Ware, LMurray and Riddick

Also can only start 3 WRs:

Tyrell, Moncreif, Tyrell, DT, Malcolm Mitchell, Gabriel

Need 1 TE:

Gates or Brate

Thanks Bloom, fighting for the last playoff spot!!!!
sit riddick

DT monc tywill

gates

Bloom!

Need 2 WR: Brandon Marshall, Michael Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Tyler Boyd, Malcolm Mitchell.

I have no hedge for Marshall on Monday, but you may think the injury is no concern.

Also - Dixon, Dion Lewis, Booker, or one of the WR you didn't pick above at Flex?

Thanks so much!
marshall thomas booker in nonppr lewis in ppr

Should have listened to your advice last week (Ingram > Dion) but I squeaked out a win despite that.  Now I'm crawling back with my tail between my legs hoping you'll share your wisdom again. 

Gotta pick 3 out of:

ingram, Lewis, smiff, Marvin jones, marquess Wilson, Eli rogers or could grab shoelace off waivers.  

Ppr, .25 ppc.  
ingram lewis smiff

Hey Bloom, STD scoring:

Had a typo in a previoius question.

Start DT or Tyreek?  

also pick 1 flex between:

Malcolm M, Monc, Latavious, LMiller

Thanks!!!

Hey Bloom --thanks as always!

In non PPR -I have three questions --

1) need two RB from : Ware, Rawls, D. Lewis, K. Dixon

2) One flex from the above plus: S. Smith, D. Moncrief

3) MIA at Ravens or SD vs TB (key is scoring goes from -1 to -4 for def once offense scores 35+)
rawls ware lewis SD

0.5 PPR.

Simple question:

* M. Ingram or T. Hightower?

Hightower is going to get touches regardless if Ingram plays and Ingram has a toe injury and didn't sound terribly confident with a "we'll see" response to if he's playing Sunday.

Hightower regardless?

Or if Ingram is active do you go with him?

Thanks
ingram

Thanks Sig,FPC scoring:

Need one of the following:

M.Lee vs Den

H.Henry vs TB

And one of the following:

M.Stafford @ NO

E.Manning @ Pitt
lee eli

kyoun1e said:
PPR league. Need one WR:

* S. Smith vs MIA -- MIA has toughened up against the pass. BALT offense clunky lately.

* M. Jones @NO -- Was targeted a lot more last week and a couple of near misses. Stafford may have to throw a lot more.

* D. Jackson @AZ -- Not a great matchup but Cousins on fire. Does this come down to...if Petersen doesn't play, start Jackson?

Which?

Thanks
jackson

edwardpig said:
Half-point PPR league, start 1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex.  My running backs are Martin, Ware, Booker, Henry.  Do I drop one of these guys to pick up Dion Lewis?  Thinking ROS, not just week 13.

Thanks.
henry for lewis

Users who are viewing this thread