What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Standard scoring full PPR

Amari Cooper (w. Flacco) or Josh Downs

All the NFL analysts are talking about how Flacco was targeting Garret Wilson lat year w/ the Jets and of the belief that Cooper will get those targets.

Downs has a good MU while Cooper has Flacco. I'd go Downs.

PPR - 1pt per 10yd rush/rec, 6pt / TD, 2pt per Rec, 1 pt per 5 carries

Flex spot - Marquis Brown @PIT or Jerome Ford @LAR

Need a HR here, so leaning Brown. Also like his familiarity with PIT stadium after his time with BALT. But would love a second opinion.

Thanks!
I don't know that Brown is such a home run shot. I can see a big play or two but does he have a multi-TD game in him? If he was completely healthy, yes but he was DNP all week. That's a lot of "veteran rest days". He got mad targets last week and was reasonably effective so I can see him as your home run shot for sure. The good news is if he's a late scratch you can pivot to Ford easily enough.

I like Ford a lot more this week with Flacco under center. He has 100-1 upside and catches plenty of passes, which really ups his value in PPR leagues but, I agree that he is likely not the home run hitter Brown is.

No problem with Brown over Ford.
I read between the lines and went with Ford, so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread