What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles (1 Viewer)

Is standing there with the Art Shell Face really considered handling it with class? Romeo's job is on the line and you get ZERO emotion out of him. Cant he do something. WTH. Put Cribbs in and run the wildcat the rest of the night. You are getting murdered with Ken Dorsey out there. How can you have this guy on your team? Are there really not enough QB's to go around?
They cut Dorsey over the summer.They brought him back because Quinn pouted.
:hophead:
Disagree?

that tie game is going to kill them.... TB/CAR/DAL... and 2 weeks left.

did someone tell McNabb there's only 2 games as well?

Kevin Kolb is not the successor to McNabb. He just isn't. Why he was picked in the early 2nd round I'll never know - could have had him later, if Reid thought he was the guy. Looks like a horrible pick.

Kolb has 4 INTS in only 34 throws. At least 3 other passes have been batted down, also. He's 6-3, so I wonder if it's mechanics or vision in finding the throwing lane.

Kevin Kolb is not the successor to McNabb. He just isn't. Why he was picked in the early 2nd round I'll never know - could have had him later, if Reid thought he was the guy. Looks like a horrible pick.
That was the draft that I was at, and on the floor his name was the big buzz at QB. Lots of teams wanted him and he was the #1 QB on many draft boards. Allegedly the Eagles took him in the 2nd because they thought he wouldn't have gotten out of the 2nd round - and later several teams did say the if he was available that they would have picked him as well.Remember, draft picks are 50/50 props at best.

Man needed 10 more yards from Mcnabb and a catch or 7 yards from westbrook to win 2 different leagues. Did i mention how much I hate the eagles. Dont they know the fantasy playoffs are in full swing

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the Eagles just make a 1rst down running the ball at the end of the game with a lead? :lmao: even if it is in a situation where the 1rst really isn't needed.

Users who are viewing this thread