What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
:own3d:

Will McNabb and Westbrook keep their playoff chances alive?

Will Cribbs outplay Dorsey at QB?

Can DeSean remember that touchdowns occur after you cross the goal line?

Enjoy.

INACTIVES:

Browns: DB Travis Daniels, RB Jerome Harrison, SS Hamza Abdullah, LB Kris Griffin, LB Beau Bell, G Scott Young, TE Kellen Winslow, DT Santonio Thomas.

Eagles: QB A.J. Feeley (3rd), RB Lorenzo Booker, LB Joe Mays, DE Bryan Smith, T Chris Patrick, T Shawn Andrews, WR Reggie Brown, TE Matt Schobel.

C-Buck will backup Westbrook.

Reggie Brown has fallen WAY down the WR depth chart. Curtis and DeSean start.

Heiden starts at TE, while Cribbs could see plenty of Wildcat formation action.

I'm hoping the Browns get the ball to Martin Rucker a few times tonight. I'd like to see what he can do.

Emmit Smith is an idiot. Nice to see Steve Young disagree with everything Emmit says.

Well, who shows up tonight? The "intelligent, balanced smrt Andy Reid" OR the "I wont do what you tell me, lets trow the ball 97 times" Andy Reid?

Trent Cole is looking good. He should get a sack or 2 tonight.

Browns drop an easy TD on 3rd down. Dawson kicks the field goal.

7-3 Eagles.

Seeing the replay I don't think Braylon caught the ball. Looked like he bobbled it all the way to the ground and OB

I got a sneaking suspicion Westy isn't going to get me my 16 points tonight. CBuck played in the red zone earlier and just enough to limit his chances where the defense is definitively playing the run.

Jamal Lewis is so DONE. Please for the love of the Cleveland fans, please put hiim out of his misery this off season.

There's your game. I'm not sure Cleveland's offense could score 14 points if the Eagles stayed off the field.

:thumbup: Samuel actually threw the ball before he got in the endzone like DeSean Jackson.

Is there any particular reason the announcers feel it's mandatory to say Samuels' full name every single time? What are there a lot of players on the field tonight w/the same last night?

Hold on to the stupid ball... that is easily the stupidest thing I can possibly think of in a football game.

I got a sneaking suspicion Westy isn't going to get me my 16 points tonight. CBuck played in the red zone earlier and just enough to limit his chances where the defense is definitively playing the run.
Westbrook is coming off the field for a play after every play where he gets tackled.

The Philadelphia team that has taken the field the last three weeks looks very, very dangerous. Other teams in the NFC (read Dallas week 17) will have their hands full if they stay in this groove.

If they get in, they are a tough out for sure. Arizona has lost 3 of 4, NYG and TB on two game slides; if last year showed anything, the hot team has a great chance. Carolina, Minnesota and Philly look like the NFC's hot teams right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
For us Westy hopers, I wish Browns would have scored on that...

Keeping it close is the only slim chance we have IMO.

The Philadelphia team that has taken the field the last three weeks looks very, very dangerous. Other teams in the NFC (read Dallas week 17) will have their hands full if they stay in this groove. If they get in, they are a tough out for sure. Arizona has lost 3 of 4, NYG and TB on two game slides; if last year showed anything, the hot team has a great chance. Carolina, Minnesota and Philly look like the NFC's hot teams right now.
True, but Eagles don't have a great shot at the playoffs, IMO. Need to win two big div games, and I do think that is reasonable, however, they need ATL/TB to lose 1 game between them over the next 2 weeks. ATL @ MIN looks like the easiest route.

Great pick but if that fool had cut across the grain about mid-field, nobody touches him. I'm amazed how often this mistake is made......

The Eagles should be up 31-3.
Yes AND No.Philly is doing EVERYTHING (esp from a head coach standpoint) to keep Cleveland in this game. Only a 3rd string QB on a cruddy team is keeping this game from being 10-6 at halftime in Philadelphia.

Eagles may be the most Jekyl/Hyde team this year.

Great pick but if that fool had cut across the grain about mid-field, nobody touches him. I'm amazed how often this mistake is made......
umm, you are talking about the Browns dude, trust me, he could have sprouted wings and he would have still got stopped at the 1.

Users who are viewing this thread