What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What, in general, annoys you? (1 Viewer)

People who eat a very high grade (expensive) steak but insist on putting A1 steak sauce.

People who order a very nice glass of booze but want to cut it with juice or soda.

People who eat a very high grade (expensive) steak but insist on putting A1 steak sauce.People who order a very nice glass of booze but want to cut it with juice or soda.
People who give a #### about how other people enjoy their food.
People who give a #### about what other people post in the FFA.Wow, this is fun!
People who are sarcastic on internet message boards.It is fun!
People who don't mind their own business.

People who eat a very high grade (expensive) steak but insist on putting A1 steak sauce.People who order a very nice glass of booze but want to cut it with juice or soda.
People who give a #### about what other people post in the FFA.Wow, this is fun!
People who pretend to be people on Showtime dramas.

People who pretend to be people on Showtime dramas.
What about people who pretend to be people on HBO dramas?

People who recline their seat in an airplane if anyone is sitting directly behind them. I will not let anyone recline who sits in front of me.
What do you do if they do recline?
as i did on my last trip, i inform people that they are causing me pain, that, if a person willfully acts in a fashion they know will cause pain to another, they are guilty of battery, and that i will pursue my legal options as a victim upon landing. seems to work.
Can I make their defense? Ok I take it that means yes, when you purchase your ticket for a seat on an airplane you are subjecting yourself to the common harms that might come with that. If you were walking down a crowded street and get bumped do you threaten battery? No, because you would lose. You consent to life's ordinary physical contact. As in your case purchasing a seat on an airplane is your consenting to the ordinary harms that might come from that (not including the food) J/K, but reclining the seat is well within their rights whether it causes you pain or not. Your consent to the offensive touching makes your case a loser.
What a load of crap.
If the airline can force a fat guy to pay for two tickets, why can't they make an unusually tall man pay for first class (or the seat in front of him)?

Irony.

People at work who on Wednesdays say "I'm so glad the week is half over"

People at work who celebrate when Friday comes around like it doesn't happen every week

People at work who on Monday morning ask "how was the weekend"

(Note: I like the week to end as much as anybody, but the same people make the same comments over and over again. It's like corporate Groundhogs Day!)

When there is free food at the office and everybody refuses to take the last item, so they cut, pick, slice, and tear off a piece so everyone is left with a hardening section of the item and a bunch of crumbs - Worse, when they eat everything but leave the box because it's obviously too much of a bother to throw it in the trash

People who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door for them

People who don't give the "wave" when you let them into your lane on the highway

Anybody that questions taste in music - I don't care if I like the commercial band of the month and you think it sucks MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN...you keep listening to the garage band that nobody else cares about because you feel like a trendsetter. I'll continue to enjoy what I like.

Anybody who uses the term "jumps the shark"

Anybody who uses "leet speak"

Internet tough guys

When you're telling a story and somebody you're telling it to takes over to make it all about him/herself

People who won't tell you what the Blue Man Group does - every jackoff has the same response "I just can't explain it. You have to see it for yourself!"

The comic strip Zippy - never funny. Ever. EVER! With that, anybody who claims to "get" and enjoy Zippy

More to come (I'm sure you can't wait!)
Seems a little hypocritical to me.
It's admittedly hypocritical, but I don't care. I can accept somebody liking Michael Bolton, Best of American Idol, or Vanilla Ice. I can even understand why you'd get some sort of enjoyment out of that. Plus, my point was more that people feel the need to chime in about another person's taste even if they're not part of the conversation. If I like "Band A" and I'm talking with other people who enjoy "Band A", making yourself part of the conversation to say "wow, they suck. You have ZERO taste in music" is just unnecessary and is pretty much a form of trolling.

But I can't accept, nor believe, that anybody enjoys Zippy unless they are being an absolute contrarian. I firmly believe that POS strip only exists because it's safe and syndicators don't have to worry about the content. It also appeals to rubes and people easily amused - "ooh look! They have pointy heads and wacky outfits! How hysterical!"
I had to look up Zippy. I'd never heard of it. After reading about 3 comics I had to stop. I refuse to read one again.

People who recline their seat in an airplane if anyone is sitting directly behind them. I will not let anyone recline who sits in front of me.
What do you do if they do recline?
as i did on my last trip, i inform people that they are causing me pain, that, if a person willfully acts in a fashion they know will cause pain to another, they are guilty of battery, and that i will pursue my legal options as a victim upon landing. seems to work.
Can I make their defense? Ok I take it that means yes, when you purchase your ticket for a seat on an airplane you are subjecting yourself to the common harms that might come with that. If you were walking down a crowded street and get bumped do you threaten battery? No, because you would lose. You consent to life's ordinary physical contact. As in your case purchasing a seat on an airplane is your consenting to the ordinary harms that might come from that (not including the food) J/K, but reclining the seat is well within their rights whether it causes you pain or not. Your consent to the offensive touching makes your case a loser.
What a load of crap.
If the airline can force a fat guy to pay for two tickets, why can't they make an unusually tall man pay for first class (or the seat in front of him)?
Because the fat guy chose to be fat. The tall guy did not choose to be tall.

Guys that apparently feel that they need to show everyone how much fun they are having by insisting on being horrifically loud and obnoxious at all times. Dude - you are not funny or even mildly entertaining ...the best thing for you is a 32 ounce/ 32" Adirondack "Big Stick" in that big, fat guido face of yours.

Thanks - Bink

1. Getting a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt. I do wear it all of the time regardless but that's not the point. If I want to increase my risk of injuries or death due to an accident, that's my freedom to do so. I shouldn't be reprimanded for not trying to keep myself safe. It's not like I'm going to hurt others by not wearing my seatbelt.
And if your body goes through the windshield and ends up in pieces, what about the Emergency crew who have to pick up your body parts, any witnesses to your death, etc., what about then? Not to mention the extra costs to the Municipality for the cleanup, in addition to any emotional damage to everyone on the scene.So no, you wouldn't be hurting anybody. :rollseyes:
Hey, he's giving more people jobs.

2) Drivers who leave more than half a car length between the car in front of them and themselves when traffic is congested and people are trying to get through stop lights. Inch up so people can make progress. I just don't understand leaving enough space between you for others to parallel park.
You will the next time the car in front of you stalls out.

Guys that apparently feel that they need to show everyone how much fun they are having by insisting on being horrifically loud and obnoxious at all times. Dude - you are not funny or even mildly entertaining ...the best thing for you is a 32 ounce/ 32" Adirondack "Big Stick" in that big, fat guido face of yours.

Thanks - Bink
Oh #### yes. The dudes that feel the need to laugh extremely loud in order to ensure that the entire bar can hear them? Hate those guys. #1 on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
It BURNS me for some reason when non-handicap people park in the handicap spot....

If I'm handicaped one day I'm going to park behind that guy all day and let him wait for my slow ###.

I just don't get it, how an why would you do such a thing.

The guys who sit around here just WAITING to be offended and whine to the mods. Seriously, those Rod and Todd Flanders types need to grow the hell up.

...whew...

Children

Women

People who pretend to be experts in things they have no idea about

Politicians

IRS

Greedy Executives

Poor White Trash

90% of all drivers

10% of all pedestrians

Over hyped movies, food, and events...

I have a long list

That little &^%$# that comes on after the phone rings 5 times to try and tell me how to leave a *&*&^%^*$#@ phone message. STHUP you little *&^%$!!! We all know how to leave a VM at this point.

If I"m president, first thing I do? A universal mandate that all phones immediately go BEEP! after 5 rings and you can leave a message.

Guys that apparently feel that they need to show everyone how much fun they are having by insisting on being horrifically loud and obnoxious at all times. Dude - you are not funny or even mildly entertaining ...the best thing for you is a 32 ounce/ 32" Adirondack "Big Stick" in that big, fat guido face of yours. Thanks - Bink
I hate loud people in general. Really irks me. Especially the guys I know that can speak normally most of the time then get unbearably loud the minute they have their first beer. I want to punch those guys in the face.

Thanks - Bink
I hate loud people in general. Really irks me. Especially the guys I know that can speak normally most of the time then get unbearably loud the minute they have their first beer. I want to punch those guys in the face.
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!

People who try and walk up behind other people and try passing them on an escalator.

If you are in that big of a hurry or are trying to show how fit you are then take the GD stairs!!!

Women in general when it comes to elevators. They get so busy gabbing that you try to be polite and let them go first and they can't even keep half an eye on the damn door when it opens. Don't know how many elevators I've lost because of simple "courtesy". Move it you idiots.

While we're on the subject - Letting these heffers out of the car first, just so they can line up 3-4 abreast and waddle at glacier pace. - To the same door / hallway I need to get through.

Sometimes courtesy is worthless.

Adding: Women who act like it's a complete flipping SHOCK to them that they have to pay at the grocery check out. They zone out for 14 minutes while other people get checked out, zone out while 300 of their items pass before them. - Then act COMPLETELY stunned when the check out girl says "that'll be 92-48".

"What? :lmao: I don't - uh - oh - I have to PAY for this! Of course! Well, here now, let me just put my purse and my magazine down right here. Now, I know my wallet's in here somewhere! And, oh - do you have date? Do you have a pen? This came as just a COMPLETE shock to me that I might have to pay for this - I don't know WHERE my head's at! OH - you need a driver's license? Oh, my - um, okay, just a minute.... Okay, here it is. Okay, now, I'll have to tuck that back in and put the little wallet in the big wallet and tuck that into the little purse to go into my big purse. And, oh there's PEOPLE behind me? Oh heavens, I thought this was just my personal little lane."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Speaking of Grocery Stores - People who eat at the damn store. Nothing nastier than some filthy fat bag wafting her Frito "Bref" around her like some kind of corn chip dirty bomb went off.

Eat a flipping sammich before you shop you nasty undisciplined porker. Watching the poor check out girl try to straighten out the Frito bag so she can scan it while you brush frito shrapnel off your 7th chin is something NO one wants to do.

Man, I'm liking this thread. :goodposting:

Speaking of Grocery Stores - People who eat at the damn store. Nothing nastier than some filthy fat bag wafting her Frito "Bref" around her like some kind of corn chip dirty bomb went off. Eat a flipping sammich before you shop you nasty undisciplined porker. Watching the poor check out girl try to straighten out the Frito bag so she can scan it while you brush frito shrapnel off your 7th chin is something NO one wants to do.
So, mmmWaffles, but only within the confines of your own home, if you're skinny, and if you're at the breakfast table?

That little &^%$# that comes on after the phone rings 5 times to try and tell me how to leave a *&*&^%^*$#@ phone message. STHUP you little *&^%$!!! We all know how to leave a VM at this point. If I"m president, first thing I do? A universal mandate that all phones immediately go BEEP! after 5 rings and you can leave a message.
this annoys me too. i think the phone companies do this on purpose to increase your usage.

Users who are viewing this thread