What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What ONE THING did you learn this season (1 Viewer)

GRIDIRON ASSASSIN

Footballguy
What ONE thing did you learn this season regarding Fantasy Football?For me, it's to NEVER EVER EVER assume that somebody's a 'one week' wonder if they have a HUGE week early on.I lost my first game in both my leagues and although I kind of scoffed at the idea at the time, I picked up WR Anquan Boldin of the Cardinals, who had a HUGE game against the Lions.And while he's been a bit inconsistent, he's gonna be a helluva keeper for years to come....(You would think I would have learned this lesson a few years ago when I picked up some unknown guy named Kurt Warner after Vinnie Testeverde blew out his Achilles - I won all three leagues that season. :) )

I learned to draft more durable players in Survivor! :D

For me, it's to NEVER EVER EVER assume that somebody's a 'one week' wonder if they have a HUGE week early on.
Yeah, but there are 10 Jonathan Carters for every 1 Boldin :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
NEVER walk out of your draft and say "That is the best draft I have ever had!" DOOMED for the rest of the year! From now on just gonna keep my mouth shut.

Full Keeper League:For me, it's to follow trends more closely and make corrections more quickly.I waited way too long to abandon McNabb, thought Collins would be a good substitute, and ignored Kitna until it was almost too late.But through extensive trading, I've secured 6 different primary receivers and 2 healthy primary RBs and I'm heading into the playoffs with a decent team.Two more things:1) don't plan for next year during this year's draft - there's WAY too many changes during the season to forsee2) one in the hand is worth two in the bush: traded Fargas and ChRogers for Steven Davis mid-season when both were healthy and the owner had hit a losing streak.

You win with RB studs...Draft for depth at skill positions, and then target teams that start off slow and have holes...Trade depth for bona fide studs at RB...Don't draft a QB if there are any viable starters left undrafted...If you are going to be weak anywhere coming out of the draft, let it be in your WR corps, as you can always find good value early in the year on the WW...Don't draft Quincy Morgan... :wall: :wall: :wall:

I learned there are a few quality WRs with the last name "Johnson" and WITHOUT the first name "Keyshawn".

I learned to always read Grid's posts, just to see the Avatar. I miss the penguin slap. :thumbup:

Actually, I don't think I can articulate everything I learned this year.I've always had one of the top teams in my FF league, but it was never THE team to beat. Coicidentally, I stumbled upon FBG a few days before my draft this year. I'm now heading into the playoffs as the number 1 seed for the first time in my FF career. :hopingthisdoesntjinxme:But if I had to pick ONE thing that I learned, it's this: wait to draft your starting QB, and then, just when you're about ready to draft one, wait one more round.

What ONE thing did you learn this season regarding Fantasy Football?For me, it's to NEVER EVER EVER assume that somebody's a 'one week' wonder if they have a HUGE week early on.I lost my first game in both my leagues and although I kind of scoffed at the idea at the time, I picked up WR Anquan Boldin of the Cardinals, who had a HUGE game against the Lions.And while he's been a bit inconsistent, he's gonna be a helluva keeper for years to come....(You would think I would have learned this lesson a few years ago when I picked up some unknown guy named Kurt Warner after Vinnie Testeverde blew out his Achilles - I won all three leagues that season. :) )
if you feel you had a good to great draft be VERY careful making trades and dropping players in FA waivers early in the year especially. I made a few costly drops and trades this year and will really think over any and all trades and drops next year if i feel i did well in my draft. Also if a guy you picked gets off slow, give him a chance before you trade/drop him as it can come back to haunt you if you toss him to soon. Trust me on these issues, cuz i know. :(

Don't trade away Eddie George for nothing (should have trusted the FBG rankings a little more). I could sure use him now (William Green is suspended, Hearst is injured, leaving me with Pittman as rb2).

Also if a guy you picked gets off slow, give him a chance before you trade/drop him as it can come back to haunt you if you toss him to soon.
*cough* Santana Moss *cough* :bag: Also never waste an early pick on a TE. I was tempted to use a 4th rounder this year but I'm glad I waited for Shannon Sharpe. :yes:

Be proactive and agressive, especially when you are in a dogfight about Week 5 or 6. And this lesson I should have learned earlier, but it hit home this year, but that's don't be too prideful to ride a bad decision into the ground. I drafted Amos Zeroue in the 5-7th round in 4 leagues, Ash Lelie in 3 leagues between 10-12, and Onterrio Smith in 3 leagues in round 10. I did finally cut bait on all these guys, but it was hard to admit being wrong, but sometimes you aren't as smart as you think you are. See the forest through the trees. The trades I made in my most competitive league put me in the playoffs and left me with a punchers chance to win. Had I stood pat, I don't make the postseason. And I learned more than ever, don't try to fleece people blind when dealing. Give something to get something if you want to get something done. I was the guy, especially VERY early in my career, that would offer the backup QB for Faulk. Don't overvalue you players, look at them in a vaccum, and offer talent to get talent back. When you guess right, the results can be season making.

If you are going to be weak anywhere coming out of the draft, let it be in your WR corps, as you can always find good value early in the year on the WW...
I've always subscibed to this in the past, but I'm not so sure anymore. It seems that very few of the receivers that were available on waivers this year have turned out to be consistent performers. I can only name a handful:s.mossa.boldins.smithk.mccardellp.warrick (somewhat consitent)now let's take a look at the RBs that were likely picked up off waivers this year:d.davisb.westbrookr.johnsonm.shippj.jacksonthey may not have all been studs but they got it done when they were needed.As an example, in one of my leagues that I missed the playoffs this year, I had:m.bulgerp.holmesj.lewiss.sharpebut I never was able to pick up a consistent receiver to start with these guys, and in the end I just missed out on moving on.So the one thing I learned is make sure you land at least one stud receiver or all the talent at the other positions may not be quite enough to pull you through.

Selecting starters based on match ups is way over-rated for RBs and WRs. There was an article this year that described why this is so better than I can here. The old motto says it all. "Always start your studs." However, the QB position is more influenced by match up and you need to pay attention to match ups if your going QBBC. But even playing match ups in a QBBC situation is very dicey as you'll still pick wrong more than you'd like to think you would.So far I believe match ups don't affect TE any more than WR. I would like to better understand if paying attention to match ups makes sense for PK and DT. I'm inclined to believe that match ups aren't very important for PKs but they do matter for DT. I'd definitely like to see a good FBG article on this subject.

Always draft stud rb's first. This year i went for wr's first then picked old reliable or so i thought reliable rb's. In the past i've always had top notch rb's and thought how nice it would be to not have to struggle at the wr position. Well what i learned was if you think you struggle with out great wr's go a whole season with great wide outs who by the way are not consistant week in and week out and have ave rb's and i'll show you a team that won't make the playoffs.Never again fo me rb's all the way from here on out

I'm inclined to believe that match ups aren't very important for PKs but they do matter for DT.  I'd definitely like to see a good FBG article on this subject.
I think that matchups are important to defenses more than at any other position. especially since most teams don't pay a lot of attention to the defenses on waivers, you can usually switch a fair amount from week to week.Just take a look at the points of defenses that played teams like arizona, ny giants, dallas, cleveland, etc.

you will see that almost all defenses scored good points fairly consistenly against these teams.

In one of my leagues the guy that had the highest defense scoring for the year started 10 different defenses over 14 weeks.

Matchups matter a lot for picking a defense.

I've become a minimal WR theorist.Every year it seems my high pick WRs bust while my late picks and waiver claims flourish. Now if I stop spending high picks on WRs and either accumulate ungodly QB and RB depth, or trade up to get studs, I'll be all set.

I think that matchups are important to defenses more than at any other position. especially since most teams don't pay a lot of attention to the defenses on waivers, you can usually switch a fair amount from week to week.

Just take a look at the points of defenses that played teams like arizona, ny giants, dallas, cleveland, etc.

you will see that almost all defenses scored good points fairly consistenly against these teams.

In one of my leagues the guy that had the highest defense scoring for the year started 10 different defenses over 14 weeks.

Matchups matter a lot for picking a defense.
I believe what you are saying. I've even employed the strategy of playing defensive match ups religously for the past few years. My choice of defense usually is based on the best available defense using the point spread and the over under line. In example, if SF is +6 vs. AZ and the over under is 40, then I'm grabbing SF and starting them. Yet for all my effort, I just don't see the results. Interesting enough I still believe this is the way to go but I'm struggle to understand why the results aren't there. Maybe I've just had a bad run on a small sample size.

Selecting starters based on match ups is way over-rated for RBs and WRs. There was an article this year that described why this is so better than I can here. The old motto says it all. "Always start your studs." However, the QB position is more influenced by match up and you need to pay attention to match ups if your going QBBC. But even playing match ups in a QBBC situation is very dicey as you'll still pick wrong more than you'd like to think you would.So far I believe match ups don't affect TE any more than WR. I would like to better understand if paying attention to match ups makes sense for PK and DT. I'm inclined to believe that match ups aren't very important for PKs but they do matter for DT. I'd definitely like to see a good FBG article on this subject.
I don't know if you're a subscriber or not, but if you are, search back through Jason Woods' "Stategist" columns throughout the year. He found that it was just the opposite, at least in conjunction with FBG weekly cheatsheets and the Top 200, reasoning being that the Top 200 accounted more of a total talent. He found that QB's rankings based on the Top 200 were more accurate than cheatsheets (more matchup based) and the opposite to be true for WR and RB. Cheatsheets based more on matchup were correct than the top 200 forward.

My theory about kickers and QBs panned out.If you have a good QB on a decent offense, and that team has a decent kicker, get them on the same team. Usually I don't like having same NFL team guys together, but this one works.If your QB is involved in a TD, great, you get an extra point. If they hand off, at least you still get the one point. AND, if there's no TD, you get the FG try. Helps your consistency. But it has to be on a decent offensive team. This year it worked out for me with Bulger/Warner and Wilkins.

I've become a minimal WR theorist.Every year it seems my high pick WRs bust while my late picks and waiver claims flourish. Now if I stop spending high picks on WRs and either accumulate ungodly QB and RB depth, or trade up to get studs, I'll be all set.
I'm certainly subscribing more and more to this theory. I picked 4 running backs with my first 6 picks and found a guy who was sure he was weak at RB and traded him one of my starters for one of his really good wideouts. Worked out great. But you're not gonna get lucky and find the guy who has a career season like Torry Holt did this year, especially not for a sixth round pick like Charlie Garner. I did it before Holt blew up so a lot of it is luck, but it's true that you can trade away stud and semi-stud running backs for top notch receivers. My draft picks were not so great, starters of Morgan Rice and CJ, and a suspended Jimmy Smith riding pine early. But trading from my depth of Henry, Taylor, Edge, and Garner, I netted Holt and TO. TO's disappointed some, but he's a heck of a lot better than Jerry Rice.

1. Don't draft any Bears.2. QBBC stinks. Grab and quality QB and roll with him.3. Don't pooh-paw one week wonders...Boldin, Robinson, Davis, etc.4. This game is 80% luck.

I don't know if you're a subscriber or not, but if you are, search back through Jason Woods' "Stategist" columns throughout the year. He found that it was just the opposite, at least in conjunction with FBG weekly cheatsheets and the Top 200, reasoning being that the Top 200 accounted more of a total talent. He found that QB's rankings based on the Top 200 were more accurate than cheatsheets (more matchup based) and the opposite to be true for WR and RB. Cheatsheets based more on matchup were correct than the top 200 forward.
I think you have it backwards. The article's analysis showed the Top 200 was better at determining the better starters at RB and WR as it accounted for talent and not match ups. The Offensive Cheatsheets was better at determining the better QB as it accounted for talent AND match ups. The article concluded that QBs were more influence by match ups than RBs or WRs.I figure the Top 200 is better for TEs and PKs too and that the Offensive Cheatsheets is better for selecting DTs. However, I haven't seen an analysis of these three positions to support my gut feel.

I learned:I'm closer to being a "stud RB" owner. Quality QB are always available later and emerge during the season after the draft.Handcuffing didn't offer me much this year, although the jury is still out (Anderson on my bench most of the season behind Portis).I need to be patient and use my ww position to pounce on the clear value ( D Davis).

Players that I was POSITIVE would finish outside the top 30 can and will finish in the top 15. And learn to recognize instead of discount their performances.Steve Smith and Keenan McCardell come to mind. I had my shot at both of them, but my stubborness refused to accept the fact that they were beginning to consistently perform. I kept writing it off as flukes because of my past experiences with them. There's a very fine line between jumping the gun on one or two week wonders and grabbing a player that is rising to the occasion. Just gotta recognize.

I checked quickly 2 out of my 4 league's rosters and I show about 37% turnover from the beginning of the year until now. So spend more time staying on top of injuries and benched players.

This is the kind of thread that makes FBGs the best around.As for me when picking later in a draft (league uses sequential instead of serpentine) I need to be quick to break runs of 10 RBs in a row and take a studly WR. I seem to tense up when picking in this particular 14 team league if I'm picking 10th or later because of the challenge of the sequential draft. I need to pick in those years as loosely as I will pick next year when I'm drafting #1 in every round next year. It is a tough pill to swallow to have the worst team in a highly competitive 14 team league I have commished for 10 years, been to 3 title games and won 2 championships in. I will be a much better fantasy player in future because of this experience. Also when drafting that late make a pact to yourself to completely outwork every other owner on the waiver wire and it will pay off.If you believe a player has a large upside don't be afraid to take him a round earlier so you don't risk losing Chad Johnson. Never give up even if it doesn't pay off in the standings other owners will be spurred by the competitiveness brought to the table.Never take Corey Dillon with your 1st round pick. :yes:

cgh3rd, so what are you going to do IF Dillon ends up in Dallas next year? you going to pass on him if you have the 10th, 11th pick and 9-10 other RB's are off the board?? :rotflmao:

cgh3rd, so what are you going to do IF Dillon ends up in Dallas next year? you going to pass on him if you have the 10th, 11th pick and 9-10 other RB's are off the board?? :rotflmao:
Well since I'll have the 1st pick in a 14 team 1st round I doubt I will have a shot at him in the 2nd round. Plus, he is reaching that age where it is all downhill for him. He has had a lot of wear and tear in his years. His days as an elite back are over. So I'm sure I can bring myself to resist any strange urges I may have. Two years from now he will be like Eddie George have been over the past couple of years....broken most of the time while occaisionally serviceable.

I've learned absolutely nothing because I'll make the same damn mistakes next year.I don't hold grudges, but I perceive players a certain way, and it often comes back to get me.

The one most important lesson I've learned is to trust my instincts more. Quite often, when sites like this and others put out their draft rankings or when it seems that the "herd" mentality is prevalent about certain players, one tends to shy away from listening to one's own gut feelings or instincts if they differ. While these draft rankings are good guides, one has to also use a lot of one's own experience and expertise too. I've passed up on some players that I thought were good selections only because it differed a lot from what the general consensus was. :cry:

I've learned absolutely nothing because I'll make the same damn mistakes next year.I don't hold grudges, but I perceive players a certain way, and it often comes back to get me.
Are you me?

I learned to better evaluate the other owners regarding trades and WW activity. In one league, no one was high on Garner, so I took him as a 3rd back in round 4 (behind Priest and Davis), figuring to trade him for WR depth. No one wanted to trade, so I got 'stuck' with him. Last year, very few owners worked the wire, so I had a field day. This year, more moves were made and I lost out on some prime choices. I would wait 1 round too long in the WW moves.In my low number keeper leaugue (keep 2), I see too many owners holding players rather than trading them. Sure, 4 good RBs are great, but you can only play 2 and retain 2, so deal from strength. Finally, and most importantly, don't underestimate the other owners. The league I'm in that drafts earliest has traditionally had "magazine owners"--no prep, just magazines. This year, 10 out of 12 had better prep and knowledge. I barely made the playoffs because I didn't have contingency plans.

RB depth is the most important thing to have. At best you select from the most favorable matchups each week and at worst you have injury protection/trade bait.there is always at least one owner in the league that could use rb help. Use it to your advantage. :thumbup:

Being in a keeper league (10 teams, 8 keepers) I learned to minimize the number of WRs kept. Outside of, say, Moss, Harrison, Holt, Horn, Ward and Owens (maybe not even him), there is just so much turnover amongst the top guys year-to-year.For instance, these are the WRs kept going into the season: Conway, Lelie, Stallworth, Boston, Booker, Driver, D. Jackson, K. Johnson, Coles, Moss, Price, Ward, Toomer, Mason,Moulds, J. Smith, Thrash,Gardner, Porter, Taylor, Burress, C. Johnson, Robinson, Harrison, Holt, Horn, Bruce, Owens, R. SmithMost, if not all, seemed viable at the time (depending on the team's depth), but so many of these guys way underperformed.It would probably be better to keep flier RBs than keep middling WRs. You can't have too much depth at RB, and you can always find WRs late in the draft or on the waiver wire.

You win with RB studs...If you are going to be weak anywhere coming out of the draft, let it be in your WR corps, as you can always find good value early in the year on the WW...
I RE-learned that these are the two most overhyped concepts in FF. As for the RB thing, those who bypassed guys like Moss, Manning etc for studs like Garner, Slick Willie Green and the like know the how overrated the first one can be. For the 2d, sure you CAN find a good WR later, but your odds are smaller than the concept claims. Calico, Ant. Bryant, Ferguson, Streets etc etc…a few among many possible FA WRs that many people picked up thinking such a strat. would pay off, and ending up weak in the WR dept.And I also am more willing to wait on a QB, after years of believing in grabbing one of the “studs” early.

I think you have it backwards. The article's analysis showed the Top 200 was better at determining the better starters at RB and WR as it accounted for talent and not match ups. The Offensive Cheatsheets was better at determining the better QB as it accounted for talent AND match ups. The article concluded that QBs were more influence by match ups than RBs or WRs.I figure the Top 200 is better for TEs and PKs too and that the Offensive Cheatsheets is better for selecting DTs. However, I haven't seen an analysis of these three positions to support my gut feel.
Very likely, my memory gets fuzzy during finals week, but just for my own reference, was it one of Wood's stategist column or did somebody else write it? and curiously what week was it?thanks a bunch

WR's who change teams struggle in year 1....
I learned that a lot of people look for Set in Stone "Rules" when every situation is different and that I can take advantage by being flexible and understanding the situation and the REAL value.For example....Maybe we should also say:Wr's who change teams and lose their QB Struggle.. (Price, Conway)Or.. Wr's who change teams and go to a team a struggling team with a bad OL and QB Struggle (Coles)Coles didn't struggle as much as the whole Skins offense.. So.. When Terrel Owens changes teams... PLEASE let him slip to the 3rd round cuz as we all know "Wrs who change teams struggle" It's the LAW.

Lesson I learned: Don't take a TE early any more.

Little voice in my head: It's ok if it's Gonzo.

Lesson I learned: No! I won't do it any more!

Little voice in my head: It was your 2nd and 3rd round picks that sucked, not Gonzo in the fourth.

Lesson I learned: Aaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

You win with RB studs...If you are going to be weak anywhere coming out of the draft, let it be in your WR corps, as you can always find good value early in the year on the WW...
I RE-learned that these are the two most overhyped concepts in FF. As for the RB thing, those who bypassed guys like Moss, Manning etc for studs like Garner, Slick Willie Green and the like know the how overrated the first one can be. For the 2d, sure you CAN find a good WR later, but your odds are smaller than the concept claims. Calico, Ant. Bryant, Ferguson, Streets etc etc…a few among many possible FA WRs that many people picked up thinking such a strat. would pay off, and ending up weak in the WR dept.And I also am more willing to wait on a QB, after years of believing in grabbing one of the “studs” early.
I have to disagree, I don't think its overhyped at all. Looking at my leagues top 10s at wr and rb (performance scoring with 1 pt for every rec) I notice this:Wrs DraftedMoss 2Holt 4Boldin WWC Johnson 6Ward 2Harrison 1Owens 2McCardell WWS Moss WWMason 63 of the top 10 (33%) of our wrs at the end of the season were early waiver wire acquisitions. 5 of the 10 (50%) were picked in Rounds 4 or lower. So you had an even shot of getting a late round/waiver wire gem as you did getting an early stud. Now look at our top 10 in rbsrbs DraftedHolmes 1LT2 1A Green 2Portis 1Deuce 1Lewis 1SA 1F Taylor 2R Williams 1Moe Williams 12Out of 10 only 1 was a late round/waiver wire gem. And 7 of the 10 were 1st round picks. Green easily could have also been a first rounder thus increasing the stats but that was the owner that took Harrison first.So I would say looking at these end of the season numbers at least in my leagues circumstances an owner has a much better chance of hitting a top 10 wr later on in the draft or from the waiver wire than you do with a rb. The top 10 for rbs is dominated by the "studs"I know every league is different but I would be shocked to see numbers widely skewed from this.

I have to learn to be more patient. I dumped Duckett early and he had a pretty good year. Also I picked up Barlow early. He's been terrible all year but now can be a key guy for me in the playoffs.You never know.

Wait for your QB until you can't stand it anymore :eek: ; spend the rest of the year searching for a gem.

In all three leagues I am in, I didn't draft a QB until round 8; Started w/ crap QB's in all three; ended w/ good ones (Kitna, Pennington & BJ). I also ended up as the highest point scorer in all three :thumbup: .

1.The playoffs are a crapshoot. All you can do is get your team to the post-season and hope for the best. But looking at week 14-16 matchups can at least make you feel a little less anxious come playoff time.2. Young fast RBs are preferable to bangers because they can score from anywhere. 3. There is ALWAYS at least 1 Top 12 QB you can find on the waiver wire. There is usually 1 Top-5 QB that can be had after round 10.4. Trading a decent RB2 for a WR1 can be done. Sometimes, a bad RB2 can be traded for a WR1. But trying to trade the other direction is like putting the toothpaste back in the the tube.5. Defenses with great coaches (Ravens, Cowboys, Pats) are better picks then defenses with great players.6. TEBC is the way to go. One injury to say, Jeremy Shockey at the end of the year, can undo all the good your inseason trading did. :wall: 7. Eddie George still isn't finished. :rotflmao: HERD

What ONE thing did you learn this season regarding Fantasy Football?
A few things:It's better to be a lurker than a poster. When you post, people flame you for being right, and people flame you for being wrong. It's a lose-lose situation.This message board loses value each year as the useless posts increase in number making it harder to find valuable info.Nobody is immune to injuries. I lost all my QBs to injury in one league, even the ones I picked up off waivers to replace the ones that originally got injured.

Haven't heard anyone point out Joe's VBD princilpes for drafting a quality FF team...at least not in those termsI've heard alot of mention about 'stud RB theory' or 'draft QB late'These principles come from Joe's Value Based Drafting theoryThe reason there is a 'stud RB theory' is that the dropoff from RB1-RB24 is greater than WR1-WR36 and espicially QB1-QB12, for standard 12 team, start Qb/2RB/3WR leaguesDrawing 1st overall in my $$$ redraft league this year, where we start alittle different combination...2RB/2WR/2flex...TE=WR, I went :HolmesTaylorBarlowGarnerBostonHillardTGreenVicklater on...Staley,Betts,Collins,Toefield,GordonFA...RudiOther teams went nuts over the big name WR's/QB's...week 4 I pull a deal sending Garner/Barlow/Vick to a guy for RMoss...this guy is now out of the playoffs, so Barlow and Vick are non-factors...while Barlow and Vick would be nice on my team right now, I wouldn't be the #1 seed either, w/o MossI've carried 4WR's all year, w/at least 8RB's...using Gordon for awhile, along w/Betts earlier, then Rudi and Staley nowBy sticking to VBD theory, I draft RB's early and often...I also adhere to Drugrunners 'Minimal WR theory--4WR's' and I'm usually the last to draft a starting QB...there is such little differance between QB9-QB15 in the rankings in preseason, it makes NO SENCE not to be the last guy to get one...hell, I even had a guy draft his QB2 before I got Green!and I'm sure you can guess it was the guy I made the deal with...a QB crazed..."I've gotta have Vick"....nut that is watching playoffs from the sidelinesWhile I have been a fan of VBD longer than this year, it was Drugrunners 'Minimal WR theory' which suggests stocking the rest of the roster over the minimum required at other positions w/back up RB's that is the one thing I came to believe in...I had seen it before, but never drafted w/it in mind...I always had at least 6WR's, when I wanted to start 4RB's and only 2 WR's...the imbalance in my roster never let me achieve that By drafting a team this way, you'll be able to talk trade w/just about anyone you want to...IF you want to :thumbup: ...IF you want to!

I learned that Stud WR theory CAN work.I'm normally super super RB heavy, but the way this year's draft fell, I ended up with Moss, Holt and Chad Johnson in a Start 3 WR league. Seems like at least one of them stepped up really well every week of the season.I'm way ahead in points and record in a 12 man league - we'll see if these three guys can keep the run going.

Users who are viewing this thread