What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which RB is undervalued in the 3rd and 4th Rd of Redrafts? (1 Viewer)

Which RB is the most undervalued in the 3rd and 4th Rd?

• Najee Harris

• Rhamondre Stephenson

• Travis Etienne

• Jahmyr Gibbs

• Joe Mixon

• Aaron Jones

• Breece Hall

• Dameon Pierce

• Kenny Walker III

• Miles Sanders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
You can vote for 3 different players which will allow for a better look at the board.
PPR, 12 team Redraft
Interested to see what the Shark pool thinks about this area for many to either get their first RB or their RB2.
Who do you think is being undervalued in here?

I went Rhamondre, Etienne and Jones, though I also considered Mixon and Walker. I want no part of Najee, Hall and Sanders this year, and I don't want Gibbs anywhere near his ADP.

I think the real RB values come in later rounds: Dobbins, Akers, Javonte, Herbert, Montgomery, Pacheco. Would love to come out of the draft with one or more of those guys as my RB3/4

I've seen Miles Sanders going in round 6. anyone taking him in rounds 3/4 is just reaching unnecessary.

I'm gonna say both Stevenson and Hall are being undervalued. I think Cook and especially Zeke are getting too much credit for who they were years ago, not who they are now.

I went Rhamondre, Etienne and Jones, though I also considered Mixon and Walker. I want no part of Najee, Hall and Sanders this year, and I don't want Gibbs anywhere near his ADP.

I think the real RB values come in later rounds: Dobbins, Akers, Javonte, Herbert, Montgomery, Pacheco. Would love to come out of the draft with one or more of those guys as my RB3/4
Alexander Mattison, James Cook and Javonte Williams are all guys I like in that range 5th-7th range.

Everyone after Aaron Jones is going in the fifth or sixth round.

Voted, Jones, Gibbs and Mixon with Mixon being the the best answer.

I've seen Miles Sanders going in round 6. anyone taking him in rounds 3/4 is just reaching unnecessary.

I'm gonna say both Stevenson and Hall are being undervalued. I think Cook and especially Zeke are getting too much credit for who they were years ago, not who they are now.
My concerns about Hall have far more to do with his injury than with Cook (other than the fact that Cook's signing may reflect the team's assessment of Hall's recovery).

The rule of thumb is that ACLs, especially when accompanied with other tears, are two-year injuries. Not always (Peterson being the obvious example), but very frequently. I think at best we're not going to see Hall at full strength until mid-season. And there's also the risk of soft-tissue injuries as he rushes back, similar to what we saw with Dobbins last year.

The comparison with Javonte is instructive. First of all, his health reports have been far more encouraging. I don't generally care if someone looks good in his Instagram video or is making sharp cuts on the sidelines, but him playing in the second pre-season game is an unambiguously positive sign. But most importantly, Javonte's ADP is 30 spots lower (44-->75). You don't need to draft him as your RB2, so the opportunity cost if he doesn't pan out is significantly less

Najee Harris: I would have leaned towards Harris because I think Pittsburg could surprise a lot of people this year, but Jaylen Warren is too good and is keeping Najee valued pretty correctly.

Rhamondre Stephenson : Love him, but I'm scared of Bellicheck. Rhamondre got a lot of carries last year but Pierre Strong was a rookie and Bill never uses rookies a lot. He'll be using Strong more this year and now Zeke is there too. Rhamondre is still the lead dog, but this is still at the end of the day a NE backfield.

Travis Etienne: I dont want to believe in Tank, but I can't ignore him, especially since there are questions about Etienne being able to sustain the number of carries needed to be considered undervalued here.

Jahmyr Gibbs: Love him, but Detroit paid Montgomery a lot of money, and that money will not be riding the bench. He's values correctly.

Joe Mixon: Voted for Mixon. The only thing holding him back at this point is a looming possible suspension. Would change my vote if/when that happens.

Aaron Jones: GB offense a huge question mark.

Breece Hall: Injury recovery + Dalvin = no thanks. Pass.

Dameon Pierce: I will no longer get burned by great talents on horrible offenses. Sure' he'll get his, but if you're down in a match and you have to rely on Houston's offense to generate enough opportunities for you to catch up, good luck. I'm passing on guys like this in favor of similar ADP players on better teams.

Kenny Walker III: I'm scared of his injury, but honestly havent been keeping up to much the last week or so.

Miles Sanders: His situation has been downgraded in just about every aspect. Even on a high flying Eagles offense, he was just alright. He's values where he should be.

Mixon, Pierce, and Sanders for me
You really thin Pierce or Sanders in the 3rd or 4th round is undervalued and are going to deliver 1st or 2nd round worthy return? Based on the drafts I'm involved in they ar going much later.
Mixon is in a good offense with no one really behind him not to mention his legal cases are done, Pierce had the year he had last year despite missing games, the Texans only scoring 27 total TDs on offense, and averaging 24 yards a drive, and with Sanders; Bryce loves checking down to his RBs dating back to college, his contract implies he will have a 3 down role, and again no one behind him to take over. Only downside for Sanders is injury risk and a bad offense. With Pierce, it's just his offense and rookie QB working with a rookie OC

Mixon scares the hell out of me.

Cinci sure did act like they didn't want him all off season.

Something smells fishy.

Mixon scares the hell out of me.

Cinci sure did act like they didn't want him all off season.

Something smells fishy.
No team acts like they want their RB these days.

Still figuring out where I fall on Mixon. I think he's shaping up to be a high-floor, low-ceiling guy who should put up RB2 numbers but doesn't have RB1 upside.

Not worried about the suspension, which I think will happen next season, if at all

Users who are viewing this thread