What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (3 Viewers)

I'm working tomorrow, but it will be not a regular work day. I will be the only management/supervisor onsite, with about 100 employees. Nothing to do but surf the web and deal with any 'emergencies' that crop up.

It's going to be pretty boring.

Eleven pages basically playing off Chris Cooley Fan's spelling deficiencies is kinda awesome in a creepy sort of way. Very characteristic of this place.

It's been 5 years. Can we please have the spelling error in the thread title corrected? My OCD is causing dangerous rage levels to build.

Last edited by a moderator:
We close the office every year between Christmas and New Year's. I'm up at Stowe (VT) this whole week skiing with the family. :thumbup:

When i put in for my christmas vacation time, i assumed we were closed tomarrow (we were closed on xmas eve). Alas we are not so i gotta go in for one day and off again tuesday. So dumb but should be an easy day.

Users who are viewing this thread