What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wife hired help for a party we are throwing (1 Viewer)

Not sure why I would get divorced because the nanny servant has eyes that indicate she likes to get her freak on. Yeah, I did find myself the other day wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Odds are they are probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I sorta think, well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something cool I don't even know about.
How long are you going to be able to bang the help before the wife finds out?

I sent a picture of a French Maid outfit to our friends who have the nanny and my wife saying this is her outfit for tonight. Our friends thought it was funny but my wife is telling me I'm obsessed about it and accused me of jerking it to her because I just took a long shower. She just yelled down to me that she is sending the picture to the nanny.

shapng up to be a fun night

I like @Otis idea of hiring a bartender more after second reading. Getting a real bartender who can mix a variety of drinks properly and maybe even prevent people from being over served can be a huge win as an upgrade to the party and from a potential liability aspect too.

I sent a picture of a French Maid outfit to our friends who have the nanny and my wife saying this is her outfit for tonight. Our friends thought it was funny but my wife is telling me I'm obsessed about it and accused me of jerking it to her because I just took a long shower. She just yelled down to me that she is sending the picture to the nanny.

This would have gotten a lot more traction if you posted it yesterday (Friday).  

Now I'm in, even on a weekend.  

1 up her...

Accidently call your wife the nannys name sometime today.

2 up her and do it while you are having sex with your wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife brought up last night that we really need two people to help out once we started going over the blind wine tasting contest we are having during the party. Pretty sure this is her way of making me think I win in a small way when we settle on just one.
Reverse psychology is important here.

Tell her you agree, but maybe three would be better.

We've done this a bunch of times for big parties; for the bigger ones even had a local place come in and cater out of our kitchen, and a local bartender sets up out back and serves drinks.  Makes it so much nicer for us to not have to deal with all that, and just focus on the guests and party.  

As I grow older, I'm becoming a huge fan of staffing up.  Relieves the stress on everyone if you can do it.  I pay a landscaper to handle all that stuff.  My wife stays home, but we started getting help in a few days a week.  Someone to help with the cooking, cleaning, keeping an eye on the kids so my wife gets a break here and there. We also pay a crew of cleaners to come in once every two weeks for a top fo bottom house cleaning.  She ends up in a better mood and, and in turn I get to be in a better mood.
Holy crap Oat's wife has life made in the shade.  Well other than, you know, having to actually hook Oats up from time to time. 

No 3-way unfortunately, pretty sure my wife would have been down with it considering how drunk she was last night. Nanny stayed late and hung out with me and my wife for a couple of drinks after everyone left but nothing materialized...I don't really have it in me to make #### up.

No 3-way unfortunately, pretty sure my wife would have been down with it considering how drunk she was last night. Nanny stayed late and hung out with me and my wife for a couple of drinks after everyone left but nothing materialized...I don't really have it in me to make #### up.
They were waiting for you to go to sleep. 

Shoot the lock off your wallet and enjoy the party.  The nanny will primarily ease the burden on your wife which will provide tertiary benefits to you.
I think 2 comes between 1 and 3.

Sorry for the delay and not sure if anyone really gives a #### but for what it is worth here is how the night unfolded.

The Nanny came over about 30 minutes earlier and my wife gave her a quick lay of the land. Nanny looked good but was dressed a bit conservative for my tastes. Party guests started to filter in around 6:30pm. We were having two contest during the party, one was a homemade apple pie contest where 5 guests brought pies. The second was a blind wine tasting party where everyone brought a California red below $30. Nanny was good setting up the win contest, basically pouring out wine into shot glasses for guests to sample and vote. A few folks can up to me asking who she was and giving me a look when I said the wife hired her. As more guests piled in, I was getting the beer drinkers they drinks from the fridge in the garage. I bought a bunch of local craft beer so I just felt better helping each guest pick out what I thought they would like best. Nanny was good cutting up the pie during the contest, getting a small number of folks their drinks and doing some light pick up.

People were absolutely wasted by 10:00am or at least which ever part of the couple wasn't driving was bombed. The party went from about 30 people to less than 10 in an hour. During the height of the party, I can hear my wasted wife telling friends and the Nanny how I had the idea for the Nanny to dress in a French maid's outfit and had sent out pictures of various outfits.

So end of night, still a fair amount of cleaning to be done which the Nanny was gearing up to do but wife tells her to have a drink with us. Ends up being me, my wife, the Nanny and the woman who has the Nanny for her twins drinking and BS'ng to about 1am. Nanny was trying to get us to go to this local University bar as it was homecoming weekend but we wisely turned down that idea.

In my wife's drunken state I'm pretty sure she would have been down for a little threeway action with the Nanny and the Nanny definitely gives off a vibe that she would be down for some dirty but no way am I pressing that action.

I end up waking up the next morning and cleaning the house for a good hour with a banging hangover. Made my wife a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and delivered it to her in bed. She finally drags herself out of bed around 1:30 and later tells me she thought the Nanny worked out great.

For those just joining:

just agreeing to disagree right now which pretty much means my wife will get her way. 

Pretty sure my wife will get her way here though.

so we are settled and on with the Nanny. 

I think it speaks to the health of our marriage how this all played out.

I just took a long shower.

Made my wife a sandwich and delivered it to her in bed. Nanny worked out great.

guests leaving at 10am is a pretty epic party. nice work.
Most folks stayed a little over 3 hours and seemed to have a good time. We started the party early and none of us are in our 20s anymore (well, except the Nanny) and most of us are in our 40s. Most tanks were nearing empty unless someone was going to break out the coke and that didn't happen.

People got there between 6:30 and 7 and started to leave around 10 and most filtered out by 11. Not sure where you are getting one hour out of that.
The way you worded it was a bit confusing.  I figured it out but I can see why it confused folks.

Most folks stayed a little over 3 hours and seemed to have a good time. We started the party early and none of us are in our 20s anymore (well, except the Nanny) and most of us are in our 40s. Most tanks were nearing empty unless someone was going to break out the coke and that didn't happen.
:oldunsure:

I'm not sure if you're getting the difference between am and pm...

Dear Penthouse Readers Digest Forum
Damned if you do, damned if you don't on these boards. If I embellished about the night people call BS. I didn't get around to writing the recap for a few days because I knew it would be anticlimactic for those that wanted to hear I was balls deep inside the Nanny. However, if I don't provide a recap everyone complains about being left hanging.

Not sure why I would get divorced because the nanny servant has eyes that indicate she likes to get her freak on. Yeah, I did find myself the other day wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Odds are they are probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I sorta think, well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something cool I don't even know about.
My Link

Damned if you do, damned if you don't on these boards. If I embellished about the night people call BS. I didn't get around to writing the recap for a few days because I knew it would be anticlimactic for those that wanted to hear I was balls deep inside the Nanny. However, if I don't provide a recap everyone complains about being left hanging.
It's all good buddy.  And yes you'd be damned either way.  After all, we are who you thought we were.

Next time, :pics:  

new to the internet?   :)

Me and some friends used to go away for a long weekend and rent  some sort of vacation home.  Usually about 10-16 people.  We haven't been able to do it for a few years because everyone had kids all around the same time.  Now all the kids are pretty much ages 2-5. 

I had the idea to go on one of these trips soon, but take a babysitter with us and pay her (has to be her right?) for the weekend.  Maybe even two babysitters since it could be more than a handful of kids.  This way everyone can go, and the babysitter(s) could tend to the kids from around 6pm-10am the next day or whatever while we all get stupid drunk. 

Nannys helping with parties, babysitters on vacation (think Grown Ups)........what's next for the FBGs?

Users who are viewing this thread