What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR George Pickens, PIT (1 Viewer)

Steelers Depot
Steelers WR George Pickens told Jason Mackey of the PPG that we still haven't witnessed 100% of his ability. "I'd probably say 80%. I can only go off of how the quarterback plays. I can thrive more. … The yardage showed it. I should have made the Pro Bowl." #Steelers #NFL

Steelers Depot
Steelers WR George Pickens told Jason Mackey of the PPG that we still haven't witnessed 100% of his ability. "I'd probably say 80%. I can only go off of how the quarterback plays. I can thrive more. … The yardage showed it. I should have made the Pro Bowl." #Steelers #NFL
That kind of quote doesn’t bode well for long term stability/success. Waaaaay too selfish, “not my fault” kind of crap for me. I’ll be looking to move once he goes off for a win now RB or a future 1st in the 1 league where I roster Pickens.

Pickens has been given a raw deal with the Canada/Pickett disaster....I'd have a chip on my shoulder too.

Steelers are wasting his talent and costing Pickens some big time money with their front office incompetence. Hopefully they are righting the ship, but Arthur Smith isn't exactly Andy Reid and Russel Wilson isn't exactly Patrick Mahomes.

I'm on team Pickens here until the Steelers actually make some good decisions on offense. I consider Pickens a nice buy low where he is certain to find a better situation as he'll eventually be able to leave the Steelers dumpster fire. He is one of the five most talented WRs in the game IMHO.

@32BeatWriters
“Steelers plan on making third-year wide receiver George Pickens more versatile in his formation alignments this season. He confirmed to reporters at minicamp on Wednesday that he’s playing in the slot more than ever in new offensive coordinator Arthur Smith’s system.”

Users who are viewing this thread