What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Keenan Allen, CHI (1 Viewer)

Apparently he almost had a td. Initially was ruled a td. I haven't seen the highlight so I do not know how it looked. He could have had a very solid day if he scored. Either way, typical Keenan Allen stats. Steady Eddy.
Ya. He was short of the cone. U get what u get with Allen. Steady.

Keenan Allen caught 18-of-20 targets for 215 yards in the Chargers’ Week 3 win over the Vikings, adding a 49-yard touchdown pass.

Allen’s touchdown throw was a second half trick play strike to Mike Williams. Coming off a two-touchdown effort in Week 2, Allen followed up with new career highs for catches, yards and targets. Open at will from the opening whistle, Allen became the only game in town after Williams departed with a third quarter knee injury. It continues Allen’s monster start to the season, as he’s now gone at least 6/76 all three times out. With Williams staring at a multi-week absence — at a minimum — Allen’s production and continued good health become just that much more important. The Raiders are a tissue-soft Week 4 matchup.

- Rotoworld
Sometimes you just gotta highlight stuff in green. Jesus Christ it wasn't like he was being left wide open intentionally either. What monstrous performance from him.

Guy when healthy has just been an absolute beast year after year. In my 16 team league he was the only guy that came back to me as a WR 1 and I was like he's always been good to me but he has to lose a step at some point right?

Just a stud

This guy is absolute bonkers. Really didn't love him this year but wow. Has a good shot to finish WR1 overall.

This is my point to the shirt moment.

I had Herbert going against Kennan Allen and Mike Williams on the same team.

How happy was I to see the 49 yard TD from Keenan to Williams?

But having said that, very cool play.

Wow. That was awesome. He was really good today.
Thank you Mr. Allen.
Put a nice cherry on my Tua/Mostert/Allen team

Just traded CeeDee and A Jones for Keenan and McLaurin. Loving what I’m seeing from Keenan and that Chargers offense this season

Just traded CeeDee and A Jones for Keenan and McLaurin. Loving what I’m seeing from Keenan and that Chargers offense this season
PPR league? If so, I think you paid too much.
Yes 1/2 Pt ppr. I struggled with the thought of this trade because there’s no way I would’ve done this at the start of the season. However, I’m stacked at RB, Jones can’t seem to get healthy, CeeDee through no fault of his own isn’t too impressive this year, and I could really use an upgrade at WR. I tried to get him to give me Olave or J Conner instead of McLaurin but he wouldn’t, so I took McLaurin and fingers crossed I’m hoping for the best

Yes 1/2 Pt ppr. I struggled with the thought of this trade because there’s no way I would’ve done this at the start of the season. However, I’m stacked at RB, Jones can’t seem to get healthy, CeeDee through no fault of his own isn’t too impressive this year, and I could really use an upgrade at WR. I tried to get him to give me Olave or J Conner instead of McLaurin but he wouldn’t, so I took McLaurin and fingers crossed I’m hoping for the best
Okay, now that you've given full context I like the deal for you.

If this is a redraft league, I applaud you.

If this is a redraft league, I applaud you.
It is

Yeah probably looking like Ekeler is getting 50 damn touches or something. No need to even pass if the Jets aren’t scoring on offense.

This is from a week ago. Check out that unrepaired shoulder (injury was 10 years ago.)

Here is the hit from Tracy Walker that caused the current problem (same shoulder.)

I can't vouch for this particular Twitter doc, just happened to have the play I was looking for.

He caught the 38 yard TD after the injury, about 20 minutes of game clock from his previous target. Missed 18 snaps in between.

Despite his lengthy injury history, especially when he was a lot more spry, in my book he is as tough of an hombre as anyone.

Developing situation, won't know until late in the week IMO. Would be wise to have alternative options lined up.

Chargers WR Keenan Allen (shoulder) did not participate in practice Wednesday.

Allen picked up the shoulder injury in the Chargers’ Week 10 loss to the Lions. He finished the game, but starts out the week not participating in practice. Quentin Johnston would benefit if Allen were to miss any time, but injury reports later in the week will further detail Allen’s health and status for the Chargers’ Week 11 game against the Packers.

Chargers WR Keenan Allen (shoulder) did not participate in practice Wednesday.

Allen picked up the shoulder injury in the Chargers’ Week 10 loss to the Lions. He finished the game, but starts out the week not participating in practice. Quentin Johnston would benefit if Allen were to miss any time, but injury reports later in the week will further detail Allen’s health and status for the Chargers’ Week 11 game against the Packers.

Just wanted to note that the Chargers under Staley usually take a cautious approach with injuries. The final practice of the week is the only one that necessarily gives any real indication about his playing status.

A little concerned he hasn’t practiced yet with this quad that popped up. Hopefully it’s just a bruise and they’re letting him rest. Bumping since we’ll get a better read on it later today.

What’s he worth in dynasty if a rebuilding team has him?
I offered Mims and a 3rd. Possibly low but had to start somewhere.

Chargers WR Keenan Allen (heel) did not participate in Tuesday’s walkthrough.

Allen seemed to pick up a new heel injury in Week 14’s loss to the Broncos, now listed with back-to-back DNPs in practice this week. The Chargers play the Raiders on Thursday for Week 15 and the veteran’s injury status is a key situation to monitor on the short week. With Easton Stick now the starter, it’s possible the Chargers won’t rush Allen back, but Wednesday’s practice will clarify.

If he plays I start him. My options aren't super appealing (Doubs, Thielen, Gabe Davis). But given the dumpster fire the Bolts have become I won't be shocked if he doesn't play.

From the Broncos game, it looked like Stick had better chemistry with Quentin. Age, injuries, and a downgrade at QB could be a lot for even Keenan to overcome.

From the Broncos game, it looked like Stick had better chemistry with Quentin. Age, injuries, and a downgrade at QB could be a lot for even Keenan to overcome.
Really? I think Allen had 1 catch for 4 yards before Hebert went down and finished 6-68.

Really? I think Allen had 1 catch for 4 yards before Hebert went down and finished 6-68.
Yes, I worded that first sentence poorly.

From the Broncos game, it looked like Stick had better chemistry with Quentin Johnston than Herbert did. By extension, if Stick feels like Quentin is a reliable target, it could result in slightly less reliance on Keenan. Also... age, injuries, and a downgrade at QB could be a lot for Keenan to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread