What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Michael Pittman, IND (2 Viewers)

Does he have a realistic shot a playing this week? My contingency plans are…lacking.
I think he’s fine. Cleared concussion protocol, full practice, mystery shoulder injury at 4:00 on Friday?

Must win game. He’s gonna go bananas - play him.
Now OUT.

Nooooooooooooooooooo
:sadbanana:

My only option left is Gabe Davis, who’s had 0 catches in 2 weeks, or Rashad Bateman, whose ceiling seems to be about 8 points.
:doh:

Does he have a realistic shot a playing this week? My contingency plans are…lacking.
I think he’s fine. Cleared concussion protocol, full practice, mystery shoulder injury at 4:00 on Friday?

Now OUT.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

My only option left is Gabe Davis, who’s had 0 catches in 2 weeks, or Rashad Bateman, whose ceiling seems to be about 8 points.
I hope you went with Gabe.

… I was busy with Christmas Eve dinner prep. Didn’t see this news at all. My pivot would have been Gabe.

Now it’s Demario Douglas 😥

I wish I were single so I could jump out of bed, slug whiskey and slam a few cigarettes to make me feel “better”

Now OUT.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I hope you went with Gabe.

… I was busy with Christmas Eve dinner prep. Didn’t see this news at all. My pivot would have been Gabe.

Now it’s Demario Douglas 😥

I wish I were single so I could jump out of bed, slug whiskey and slam a few cigarettes to make me feel “better”
Sure did. Went for ceiling.

Boom goes the dynamite. 🧨

Also sorry, that sucks. 🥹

Colts GM Chris Ballard has acknowledged the franchise tag is a possibility for impending free agent Michael Pittman.

“I don’t want to use it, but it’s a tool,” Ballard said. “If we have to use it, we will.” The Colts have a strange aversion to tagging players, last doing so in 2013 with ... then-punter Pat McAfee. It’s the second longest tag-less streak in the NFL, albeit one that is certain to be broken with Pittman absent a long-term agreement. For his part, Pittman sounded surprisingly open to the possibility last month. “With the franchise tag, I don’t think anyone would be displeased with $23 million,” Pittman said. “The franchise tag is almost like a tag of respect, to get paid in the top five at your position, but do I necessarily want to play on one? I wouldn’t say, necessarily, no, I do not want to play on the tag, but you can use that to work toward a long-term deal.” Pittman’s agent probably didn’t love that, but it’s clear Pittman will remain a Colt for 2024.

Colts GM Chris Ballard has acknowledged the franchise tag is a possibility for impending free agent Michael Pittman.

“I don’t want to use it, but it’s a tool,” Ballard said. “If we have to use it, we will.” The Colts have a strange aversion to tagging players, last doing so in 2013 with ... then-punter Pat McAfee. It’s the second longest tag-less streak in the NFL, albeit one that is certain to be broken with Pittman absent a long-term agreement. For his part, Pittman sounded surprisingly open to the possibility last month. “With the franchise tag, I don’t think anyone would be displeased with $23 million,” Pittman said. “The franchise tag is almost like a tag of respect, to get paid in the top five at your position, but do I necessarily want to play on one? I wouldn’t say, necessarily, no, I do not want to play on the tag, but you can use that to work toward a long-term deal.” Pittman’s agent probably didn’t love that, but it’s clear Pittman will remain a Colt for 2024.
Yes, Ballard has said the Colts will keep Pittman one way or another. Either by resigning him or franchising him. He is adamant about that.

Matt Harmon
NEW #ReceptionPerception profile on the site: Colts WR Michael Pittman.

The 2023 season was Pittman's third straight year:
- With a near 74% success rate vs. man coverage
- North of 80% success rate vs. zone
- North of 80% success rate vs. press

Pittman is such a reliable, well-rounded receiver who has become the foundation of the Colt's passing attack. One of the best short and intermediate receivers in the game.
receptionperception.com/michael-pittma…

Users who are viewing this thread