What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSOP - just won a seat (1 Viewer)

The only real eye tell is when the flop hits good for a player they instinctively look down at their chips.  So when you are in on the flop, look at the other players in when the dealers spreads it.  So you can see if they look down.  And they get no reaction from you.
Yep.  This is what I always did.  Also, I could see a slight flinch if they missed their draw.  Wasn't always a perfect tell.  But, as you indicated, I did it so that I wouldn't have an instinctual reaction myself. 

Also, I ALWAYS made sure that I paused for at least 20 seconds before acting and, whether checking or betting, did so in the same manner each time - which was slow and methodical. 

I also find it weird that he's second lowest stack on his table, yet has 90.5 BB.    

Still lot's of room to be patient...

GL

I'd love an FBG to bring this down.  Or at least go deep.

When does play start/stop?
11 am start. Break every 2 hours for 20 min. 90 min break for dinner after round 4 today.  Play 5 rounds today. 

So on Saturday I started at 11 am and got back to my hotel after midnight. It's a long day. 

Users who are viewing this thread