What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSOP - just won a seat (1 Viewer)

Definitely having more fun today than Saturday despite not doing well. Table is talkative and nice people. Makes me realize what a newb I am though. They are talking about people they see in other games, times they've run into each other, hands from 2011. It's crazy.  

Definitely having more fun today than Saturday despite not doing well. Table is talkative and nice people. Makes me realize what a newb I am though. They are talking about people they see in other games, times they've run into each other, hands from 2011. It's crazy.  
If you don't recognize the sucker at the table......

j/kidding.  GL

AJ and I'm in 7th position. I bet 2000 and get a call from bb.  Flop AJ8 with two hearts. He checks I bet 3 and he calls. Turn is a 9, no heart, he bets 6, I go all in, he folds. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a good guy.  Terrible at NBA analysis though.  Tell him I said that if you bump into him.  
Didn't he make a bunch of money betting like Division I-AA basketball?

I met him once.  I was absolutely hammered though. And if my memory serves correctly he was multi-tabling Omaha8 games online and betting more money per hand than I had ever possessed in my life at that point. 

Dealt pocket 10s. Guy in front of me who was button bets 2500. I call. Flop 444. I bet 6000. He calls. Turn is J. I check, he bets 10k.  I go all in.  He ponders for 3 min and folds. I'm at 58k

Oh come on
Didn't people say that years ago when he said here that he was a semi-pro online poker player? I could have sworn I read somewhere that he had eased off of poker and was making a living raping noobs on FanDuel. 

Users who are viewing this thread