What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (3 Viewers)

Those house frows in the hood don't have thousands of pictures taken of them shooting from every angle and paparazzi chasing them around. There are gonna be some unflattering pictures taken. What sets her apart from other models is she comes across as having a likable personality and approachable. Not some standoff cold #####.
Oh so the point is that her personality is a 10? If that's what we're arguing about, that's fine. I thought we were talking about her looks. I know some girls with great personalities.

Those house frows in the hood don't have thousands of pictures taken of them shooting from every angle and paparazzi chasing them around. There are gonna be some unflattering pictures taken. What sets her apart from other models is she comes across as having a likable personality and approachable. Not some standoff cold #####.
Oh so the point is that her personality is a 10? If that's what we're arguing about, that's fine. I thought we were talking about her looks. I know some girls with great personalities.
She is hot 9ish and her personality puts her above other gals in her category. Personality definitely makes a woman more attractive.

PETITION OF OTIS IN SUPPORT OF FINDING THAT KATE UPTON IS NOT A PERFECT 10 AND IS NOT THE HOTTEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET

Exhibit A -- Rolls. Rolls. And she's not bending over in some awkward position. She's standing upright.

Exhibit B -- No hips. None. I guess the jug-lovers can ignore this, but any chick whose got a midsection that could just as easily belong to half the guys in this forum is not, in my view, one of the hottest chicks on the planet. Or even in the top 10. Or even in the top 1,000 (10,000? 100,000?), if we're including famous chicks and chicks we've never seen.

Exhibit C -- This could be my uncle Carmine.

Exhibit D -- There are forty-something house frows in my neighborhood with better options from the waist down. Go ahead and dispute this. No shape to her legs, thick knees no tone, and flabby thighs with hints of cottage cheese. But Otis you must be gay she's the hottest woman on the planet! Oof.

Look, she's attractive. She's even hot. But she's nowhere near the stratosphere that folks in here have placed her in. Just accept it. She's a strong 7-8. But she's not, by any means, elite. You all just become bumbling idiots the second a giant sloppy set are flashed your way, completely losing any ability to look at this objectively. You just can't be trusted on the subject. It's like B.A. Baracus just explained it's faster for us to drive to L.A. than fly.
:mellow: Your taste in women, and consequent agony that very few people share it, is bizarre to say the least. And before you make yet another long-winded post about how you like supermodels and everybody else is wrong, consider the fact that you're arguing with just about everybody. Does that make any sense?

What's the point arguing trying to tell guys the chicks they find hot aren't actually hot? Are their biological attractions going to change? Does it effect you when people post pictures of skeletal freaks when mocking what you like? Or does it make you further entrenched of your idea of hot? This has been your schtick for a while, but you're screwing up one of the few good threads on the board. It's not an interesting discussion anymore--you're just hammering the same point over and over, and other than a couple dudes, nobody agrees with you.
Plenty of folks agree. Scroll back a page.
Moderated pops in with over-the-top gripes and keeps up the "she's going to be 220 when she's 30" routine. Moops and some other dude threw you a bone and said she's overrated. But it seems deeply personal for you. And what's weird is you're choosing her for your alamo when she has thin legs and arms. Do her breasts anger you that much?But alright man. I wish you well on your quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
PETITION OF OTIS IN SUPPORT OF FINDING THAT KATE UPTON IS NOT A PERFECT 10 AND IS NOT THE HOTTEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET

Exhibit A -- Rolls. Rolls. And she's not bending over in some awkward position. She's standing upright.

Exhibit B -- No hips. None. I guess the jug-lovers can ignore this, but any chick who's got a midsection that could just as easily belong to half the guys in this forum is not, in my view, one of the hottest chicks on the planet. Or even in the top 10. Or even in the top 1,000 (10,000? 100,000?), if we're including famous chicks and chicks we've never seen.

Exhibit D -- There are forty-something house frows in my neighborhood with better options from the waist down. Go ahead and dispute this. No shape to her legs, thick knees no tone, and flabby thighs with hints of cottage cheese. But Otis you must be gay she's the hottest woman on the planet! Oof.

Look, she's attractive. She's even hot. But she's nowhere near the stratosphere that folks in here have placed her in. Just accept it. She's a strong 7-8. But she's not, by any means, elite. You all just become bumbling idiots the second a giant sloppy set are flashed your way, completely losing any ability to look at this objectively. You just can't be trusted on the subject. It's like B.A. Baracus just explained it's faster for us to drive to L.A. than fly.
Not to mention the direct correlation between big floppy breasts and large mouth ######s!

Exhibit B -- No hips. None. I guess the jug-lovers can ignore this, but any chick who's got a midsection that could just as easily belong to half the guys in this forum is not, in my view, one of the hottest chicks on the planet. Or even in the top 10. Or even in the top 1,000 (10,000? 100,000?), if we're including famous chicks and chicks we've never seen.

legendary posting here

I agree with everything Otis said. I still love her. There's something terribly alluring about her flaws.

There are many women that are hotter, on paper, but I'm not aware of many of those women that warrant a 10 page thread (and counting).

I might have the most posts in here and all are me raving about her hotness like a loon.....but Im a little freaked by the mustache. WTF?????

####, Im real freaked about the stache. Just bumped Rosie Jones up to the number one slot.

You dummies. All chicks have a stache. Some more than others. Some hide it better than others. Some are more attentive to hiding it, however temporary. You can approach the hottest Swede, Norwegian, Icelander, whatever. However fair, they all got one. Yeah, the Mediterranean chicks got more, as do the Indians or the Middle Easterners but plenty of them are silly hot despite what some HD camera might catch on an off night.

You'd still #### the #### out of her.......

It's "House Frau", Otis. It's german. Entire post invalid.

Victoria Secret agrees with Otis

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/victorias-secret-would-never-cast-kate-upton.html

“She’s like a Page 3 girl,” Ms. Neophitou said, referring to the scantily clad voluptuous women featured in The Sun, a London tabloid. “She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.

Ms. Neophitou is clearly jealous or kate's monster breasts and sex appeal
I disagree with their reasoning.KU is not the atypical Victoria Secret model because she isn't flat chested (quite the opposite). How much money does VS make with their pushup bras?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your taste in women, and consequent agony that very few people share it, is bizarre to say the least. And before you make yet another long-winded post about how you like supermodels and everybody else is wrong, consider the fact that you're arguing with just about everybody. Does that make any sense?What's the point arguing trying to tell guys the chicks they find hot aren't actually hot? Are their biological attractions going to change? Does it effect you when people post pictures of skeletal freaks when mocking what you like? Or does it make you further entrenched of your idea of hot? This has been your schtick for a while, but you're screwing up one of the few good threads on the board. It's not an interesting discussion anymore--you're just hammering the same point over and over, and other than a couple dudes, nobody agrees with you.
:goodposting: Otis should just realize he's been castrated, and move on to discussions of Lifetime movies, sewing, and celebrity gossip.

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/victorias-secret-would-never-cast-kate-upton.html

“She’s like a Page 3 girl,” Ms. Neophitou said, referring to the scantily clad voluptuous women featured in The Sun, a London tabloid. “She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.

I disagree with their reasoning.KU is not the atypical Victoria Secret model because she isn't flat chested (quite the opposite). How much money does VS make with their pushup bras?
My god Miranda Kerr is so much hotter that it's ridiculous to talk about them both on the same post thread forum internet.

Although he's a megasuburbandooshwagon most of the time, Otis is very right here.

There are many hotter chicks than Upton.

(Lima, Kerr, Alba, etc.)

You dummies. All chicks have a stache. Some more than others. Some hide it better than others. Some are more attentive to hiding it, however temporary. You can approach the hottest Swede, Norwegian, Icelander, whatever. However fair, they all got one. Yeah, the Mediterranean chicks got more, as do the Indians or the Middle Easterners but plenty of them are silly hot despite what some HD camera might catch on an off night.
I don't know man. I mean, I've been in Camp Upton throughout this thread but that was disturbing. I've been with my dark-haired, dark complexioned, 100% EYE-talian wife for 12 years since she was 18...and not once during that entire time have I ever seen even the remotest hint of facial hair. We're not talking about a little peachfuzz on her arms or belly or something. That photo is pretty gross.Damn you, Otis. Damn you!

My god Miranda Kerr is so much hotter that it's ridiculous to talk about them both on the same post thread forum internet.
Thats gayer than gay man....cmon. What are you now, some fruity french fashion designer type?

She is beautiful now, but she will be sloppy in 5-10 yrs. Signs are already there.
good thing a new really hot chick will come along to replace her by then.I won't argue that she won't hold up and could even look like Christina Augilera in 10 years and after a kid or 2.... but for the last year or so and for the next year or 2 I'm saying she's absolute top grade trim for those that appreciate a nice delicious set of real breasts

Thats gayer than gay man....cmon. What are you now, some fruity french fashion designer type?
Yeah I'm obviously gay for liking this and this.

I don't know man. I mean, I've been in Camp Upton throughout this thread but that was disturbing. I've been with my dark-haired, dark complexioned, 100% EYE-talian wife for 12 years since she was 18...and not once during that entire time have I ever seen even the remotest hint of facial hair. We're not talking about a little peachfuzz on her arms or belly or something. That photo is pretty gross.Damn you, Otis. Damn you!
I'm sorry friend, but I'm only in here doing hard work on the internet. Some folks get pissed off, and some hate me for it, and most probably wouldn't have the stomach to do it, but Otis is here to do the hard work, the work that others don't necessarily want to deal with. Even though it must be done.

I Dvr'd SNL and watched it this morning and Upton was on there. All I could think about was that stache. That monstrous stache.

I could see past all the minor imperfections that have been pointed out so far in the thread but that mustache is haunting.

there's no hips on that chick

Its just stupid to compare that to Upton.

You must be hitting up a whole lot of transsexuals or something, because I've never dated a girl with any type of mustache no matter how close up to them I was.

She is hot 9ish and her personality puts her above other gals in her category. Personality definitely makes a woman more attractive.
:thumbup: In huge degree.

Is there a bigger attention whore than Otis on this forum? There are like six Otis self-promotion threads on the front page right now. Otis's band. Otis the landlord. Otis in the suburbs. Otis the child predator. I think that was his. Otis pooping in this thread. Chill out, you are making Tim look shy.

Is there a bigger attention whore than Otis on this forum? There are like six Otis self-promotion threads on the front page right now. Otis's band. Otis the landlord. Otis in the suburbs. Otis the child predator. I think that was his. Otis pooping in this thread. Chill out, you are making Tim look shy.
It started immediately after this was posted. I think someone is feeling his age. Sort of an FFA mid-life crisis, and this is his way of pulling his come-over up in to a pony tail, throwing on a gold chain or two, buying a new Porsche and cruising the ol' high school.

It started immediately after this was posted. I think someone is feeling his age. Sort of an FFA mid-life crisis, and this is his way of pulling his come-over up in to a pony tail, throwing on a gold chain or two, buying a new Porsche and cruising the ol' high school.
:goodposting: Otis should have just gone out on top. Instead, he hangs around too long and the legacy is tarnished. Sad, really...

Some of us deal in hard truths. Others of us still want to believe in Santa Claus. Is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread