What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (2 Viewers)

She is pretty tall. 150 would probably be pretty skinny for a girl who is 5'10" and a medium build. My wife is 5'7" and she is supposed to be 150.

My wife is 5'7" and she is supposed to be 150.
:lol: No she isn't
Yeah she is, she is large framed. That is 143-163 on the doctors charts I have seen. So 150 is a pretty good spot.
Oof.
Uh, I'm guessing NCCommish ain't twenty. We all get older; we've all had our day in the sun.
Yeah NCC passed 20 several decades ago. And Mrs NCC is older than me. Still not sure what the deal is with the weight. Is 150 really overweight for a woman who is 5'7" with 36 Cs and the frame to match?

Yeah she is, she is large framed. That is 143-163 on the doctors charts I have seen. So 150 is a pretty good spot.
Oof.
Uh, I'm guessing NCCommish ain't twenty. We all get older; we've all had our day in the sun.
Yeah NCC passed 20 several decades ago. And Mrs NCC is older than me. Still not sure what the deal is with the weight. Is 150 really overweight for a woman who is 5'7" with 36 Cs and the frame to match?
Well, I'm 5'-9" and go about 150-155 and I'm not skinny. I generally like my women smaller than myself.

Oof.
Well, I'm 5'-9" and go about 150-155 and I'm not skinny. I generally like my women smaller than myself.
I was 5'9" and 153 in Basic when I was 17. That's pretty slim to me unless you are pretty small framed..

Oof.
You must have the bones of a bird.

People are really clueless when it comes to what real women should weigh. A 5'7 inch, 20 year old model who weighs 125 is not exactly comparable to a 50'ish regular women. 150 is just fine.

Oof.
How big are your boobs?

Oof.
How big are your boobs?
40 regular

Oof.
:bs:

Oof.
You want pics, h0mo? NTTAWT

Just checking -

Is this the thread where fat guys (who change diets weekly) call really hot chicks overweight?

Just checking -

Is this the thread where fat guys (who change diets weekly) call really hot chicks overweight?
Oddly enough no....it's where apparently really small guys want chicks smaller than them or they are fat.....go figure. Never saw this one coming :oldunsure:

Just checking -

Oddly enough no....it's where apparently really small guys want chicks smaller than them or they are fat.....go figure. Never saw this one coming :oldunsure:
Yeah, it's real odd that some men prefer petite chicks, isn't it?
Says the petite dude.
Says the fat dude.

Just checking -

Says the petite dude.
Says the fat dude.
:goodposting: I would crush you.

Just checking -

They'd have to be smaller than petite if you want them smaller than you, right?? :oldunsure:

Just checking -

They'd have to be smaller than petite if you want them smaller than you, right?? :oldunsure:
145 pound chicks are smaller than petite in your world?

Just checking -

145 pound chicks are smaller than petite in your world?
I honestly don't know what "petite" means....thought it was fairly subjective. Though asking, I guess you have a point. Petite for a guy isn't the same as petite for a girl. My wife seems petite to me at 5' 9" and 145....but I'm 6' 4" and 250. Her frame could easily hold another 15ish lbs without even noticing it. Not sure I could classify 5' 9" and 150 lbs as anything but petite for a guy. Though, I'd use the term "tiny" over petite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oof.
You want pics, h0mo? NTTAWT
No, I want you to check with Webster and report back on the word skinny, ya noodle

NEWS FLASH: Petite has nothing to do with a girls weight. Its a height related term
Um, no.
umm yeahhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size

And my wife shops inthe petite section. Case ####in closed
She built like Joe Pesci?
you like to make fun of other peoples wives? Youre a real POS and if i saw you inthe street id rip off your head and #### down your throat.But seriously i love my wife with all my heart and im still physically attracted to her after ten yrs of marriage but she is definitely not skinny.

I can understand why smaller guys would be intimidated by 150 lb girls - I'm 6-4 270 and a girl my size would scare the living cap out of me.

NEWS FLASH: Petite has nothing to do with a girls weight. Its a height related term
Um, no.
umm yeahhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size

And my wife shops inthe petite section. Case ####in closed
She built like Joe Pesci?
you like to make fun of other peoples wives? Youre a real POS and if i saw you inthe street id rip off your head and #### down your throat.But seriously i love my wife with all my heart and im still physically attracted to her after ten yrs of marriage but she is definitely not skinny.
YYou should probably back away from the Internet for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread