What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

Her #### are not a 10 IMO. Bigger is not always better.
Couldn't agree more on the bolded, and I've said as much to people on here before. People got killed in the Denise Milani thread for saying they were too big or cartoonish (I was one of the ones who said that). But Upton's are pretty much awesome, real big but not ridiculous-looking, and all-natural. Good stuff.People also get blinded by huge cans when the chick's face is mediocre at best. But in this instance, I think she's outrageously beautiful and the boobs are awesome too. I can overlook the flat butt when everything else is great. And actually aside from that one runway pic when she admittedly was getting a little too thick and sloppy for a 20 year old, her ### at least usually looks toned. There's just no shape or anything to it, but aside from that one time period when she got chunky, I haven't seen this "fat" people keep talking about.
Her face is killer. Her #### are sloppy.
#### are way sloppy. She's hot. Would bang.

Just saw an article calling this girl the next Kate Upton. Though, every blond with huge hoo-hoos that comes along is probably called the "next Kate Upton".

Anyway, here she is; Charlotte McKinney http://instagram.com/charlottemckinney
Definitely hotter than Kate.
Way hotter than Upton. This is an argument for a perfect ten. See the difference?
Yes. The difference is she'll never be household name like Kate, as famous or popular as Kate, and the number of men around the world who masturbate to her pics will never be more than around 1% of Kates numbers.So yes, the difference is obvious.
Who gives a ####?
Exactly. There are millions of women hotter than Kate, but why put pics of any of them in this thread? There are plenty of threads here for women who aren't Kate.
Because this debate is about whether Upton is overrated, and there are a bunch of mouth breathers in here fawning over her juggs and claiming she's a 10, and when we start posting pics of chicks that are much hotter then Upton, she necessarily slides down the scale from 10. So it's perfectly relevant. Oh and also way to complain about pictures of perfect 10s.
Wait....I thought it was about how she was going to look 40 years from now and how that upsets/angers the little guys and the fat guys :oldunsure:

Couldn't agree more on the bolded, and I've said as much to people on here before. People got killed in the Denise Milani thread for saying they were too big or cartoonish (I was one of the ones who said that). But Upton's are pretty much awesome, real big but not ridiculous-looking, and all-natural. Good stuff.People also get blinded by huge cans when the chick's face is mediocre at best. But in this instance, I think she's outrageously beautiful and the boobs are awesome too. I can overlook the flat butt when everything else is great. And actually aside from that one runway pic when she admittedly was getting a little too thick and sloppy for a 20 year old, her ### at least usually looks toned. There's just no shape or anything to it, but aside from that one time period when she got chunky, I haven't seen this "fat" people keep talking about.
What a mess!
I don't like saggy giant water balloon ####. :shrug:

What a mess!
Can't post em here, but if you google Kate Upton SI body paint, there are plenty of profile pics where you can pretty plainly see they don't sag for being as big as they are. I'm sure over a little more time, gravity will have its way with them (lucky gravity!)...

Now if you just don't like big boobs, then yeah she's probably not gonna be the girl for you.

Just saw an article calling this girl the next Kate Upton. Though, every blond with huge hoo-hoos that comes along is probably called the "next Kate Upton".

Way hotter than Upton. This is an argument for a perfect ten. See the difference?
Yes. The difference is she'll never be household name like Kate, as famous or popular as Kate, and the number of men around the world who masturbate to her pics will never be more than around 1% of Kates numbers.So yes, the difference is obvious.
Who gives a ####?
Exactly. There are millions of women hotter than Kate, but why put pics of any of them in this thread? There are plenty of threads here for women who aren't Kate.
Because this debate is about whether Upton is overrated, and there are a bunch of mouth breathers in here fawning over her juggs and claiming she's a 10, and when we start posting pics of chicks that are much hotter then Upton, she necessarily slides down the scale from 10. So it's perfectly relevant. Oh and also way to complain about pictures of perfect 10s.
This has gotta be shtick.

Her face is a ten. You could put that on a bony-### chick, and her cheekbones, jawbones, symmetry, and blue eyes make her damn near perfect.

McKinney had weird, ape-like cheekbones in some of her shots. Doesn't mean she's not a ten, either.
I didn't realize all this time we were just talking about her face.

What a mess!
Or square midsection? Or lack of hips? OMG TENT EN TENTEN TEN TEN DIDUSEEHERBOOBS 10

Who gives a ####?
This has gotta be shtick.

Her face is a ten. You could put that on a bony-### chick, and her cheekbones, jawbones, symmetry, and blue eyes make her damn near perfect.

McKinney had weird, ape-like cheekbones in some of her shots. Doesn't mean she's not a ten, either.
I didn't realize all this time we were just talking about her face.
Actually, I think her boobs are probably too big, as does she. I think she's actually just a strikingly beautiful woman.

Otis sounds like either a boob hater or someone who has a wife with really small boobs and is trying to make it sound like he prefers small boobs
Skeletons have no boobs. Duh
This times a million. I think we all know my tastes around here. That I chose a wife who matches my tastes probably isn't a surprise.
so you like small boobs? Why is it you have to make fun of the FFA people who prefer big boobs?

Otis sounds like either a boob hater or someone who has a wife with really small boobs and is trying to make it sound like he prefers small boobs
This times a million. I think we all know my tastes around here. That I chose a wife who matches my tastes probably isn't a surprise.
so you like small boobs? Why is it you have to make fun of the FFA people who prefer big boobs?
It's not the big boobs I'm questioning here, it's all the rest. Those just seem to be the shiny object some of you can't get past.

It's not the big boobs I'm questioning here, it's all the rest. Those just seem to be the shiny object some of you can't get past.
:potkettle:

Funny follow-up on this. Righetti met my wife before I did (she was a roommate of his SIL), and after he met her basically called me up and said "holy crap Otis, you have to meet this chick, you're gonna love her. She's so Otis." We were dating a couple months later (had to dismiss the pesky boyfriend first) and were engaged like 6 months after that. My GB knows me well.

For the non-gays in this thrwad:

http://youtu.be/yYWtLxRt2G8

Plus, shes gotta be the coolest, most down to earth supermodel ever. Shed be a blast to hang out with.
Wow. She really (speaking of personality only here) is quite fun and adorable. :thumbup:
Thick.
:goodposting: Look! Giant saggy water balloons!!! :fap:No thanks.
They all look like that eventually. Even yours.

Personality is for life.

I love all these guys in here fawning over her personality, as though they've hung out with her at the local sports bar.

"dude she's so cool"

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
I love all these guys in here fawning over her personality, as though they've hung out with her at the local sports bar.

"dude she's so cool"
I think its safe to say she's got a great and fun personality, and youd fall to your knees and thank god if she walked up to you and offered you sex. But you just keep playing it cool, hot shot. You've got a reputation here and need to keep up appearances, we get it.

"dude she's so cool"
I think its safe to say she's got a great and fun personality, and youd fall to your knees and thank god if she walked up to you and offered you sex. But you just keep playing it cool, hot shot. You've got a reputation here and need to keep up appearances, we get it.
Liking chicks with 12 yr old boy bodies....cool rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread