What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Jameis Winston, NO (7 Viewers)

Capella said:
Sabertooth said:
Capella said:
Sabertooth said:
Capella said:
Sabertooth said:
I really laugh at how people are so flippant about charges when it involves their heroes.
Charges?
allegations. ... whatever. So defensive. The guy is a turd.
You think allegations and charges are the same thing?
Lawyers :lmao:
It's a really major difference. I mean.....there are 10 year olds who know that difference.
A charge is an accusation, and anyone can make one.

In fact I'll charge you with being obtuse and pedantic.

Hope this helps.

Kool-Aid Larry said:
lod01 said:
A spokesperson from the supermarket chain told USA Today that the company’s investigation last year concluded that an employee did not give merchandise to Winston.

The bucs deserve this lying piece of dog ####.
all employees were interviewed and none were found to give away merchandise
I worked for Publix for 25 years I can assure you guys that when an associate is caught sliding groceries he is fired and arrested along with the person he was sliding the groceries for.

lod01 said:
A spokesperson from the supermarket chain told USA Today that the company’s investigation last year concluded that an employee did not give merchandise to Winston.

Exactly. This thread has actually converted me. If this is representative of the fanbase, I absolutely hope he goes to the Bucs now.

Kool-Aid Larry said:
lod01 said:

I worked for Publix for 25 years I can assure you guys that when an associate is caught sliding groceries he is fired and arrested along with the person he was sliding the groceries for.
So why would said employee admit to letting football players take groceries?

I believe the NFL GM saying that they confirmed this was true in their investigation more than I believe some USA today article saying they contacted the store for comment...

cstu said:
werdnoynek said:
cstu said:
werdnoynek said:
cstu said:
Jamal Roberts went to Kent State in Ohio and went to high school with Erica Kinsman. His semen was on her shorts and she apparently didn't wash them after being with him.

Your claim that she knew Winston but didn't name him because was undecided on who to name as her rapist is a pathetic answer.

Please link me the evidence of the "foreign DNA" that didn't match Roberts or Winston.

You appear to be implying that if a girl likes black athletes then it's ok for a black athlete to rape her.
The foreign DNA part was incorrect, I've removed that from my original post - thanks.

I'm not implying it's OK to rape anyone, I think you know that but are just being purposefully dense.

Why is it pathetic? She was trying to decide if she would pursue him and live happily ever after or accuse him of rape and try to ruin his life. That's a hard decision. I understand her wanting to take her time with it.
You're trolling me, right? No one is this stupid.
You mean I'm smart right? :spin:
The amount of intellectual dishonesty in this thread is incredible.

- I ask why she didn't name Winston that night...answer: she was waiting to name a guy she went to high school with who moved to Ohio.

- I ask why a girl would come home in tears, beg for help from friends at 2 am, spend the night talking to police and submit to a humiliating rape test at the hospital...answers: she was embarrassed about having sex with a black guy or regretted her decision to have sex

- I ask why if she only reported the rape because of a regretful decision or didn't understand the gravity of the accusation did she report Winston went she saw him in class a month later...no answer

- I ask why Winston waited until the DNA test came back to admit he had sex with her...no answer

- I ask why Casher destroyed his phone...answer: he's afraid of police

- I ask why Casher and Darby's stories from that night don't match up...no answer

- I ask why her blood wasn't tested for the two most common rape drugs (Rohypnol and GHB)...no answer
I think most of these questions can be answered with it was a crazy booze filled evening, no one really knows what happened, some co-ed felt like she is going to be called a slut going home with 3 football players, decided to call "rape", then decided to ruin the guy's life who was going to be the starting QB of FSU. The rest is history.

ETA: Keep spinning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kool-Aid Larry said:
lod01 said:

I believe the NFL GM saying that they confirmed this was true in their investigation more than I believe some USA today article saying they contacted the store for comment...
When you walk into a Publix you are on security cameras the whole time you are there.There are very few

blind spots.Each register has one focused on it so it is very easy to spot sliding.I believe he had the

crab legs on the bottom of the shopping cart where it is hard for a cashier to spot.It has been my

experience that when someone is a thief like Winston they have done it multiple times they get comfortable with what they are doing then they get caught.

When you walk into a Publix you are on security cameras the whole time you are there.There are very few
blind spots.Each register has one focused on it so it is very easy to spot sliding.I believe he had the
crab legs on the bottom of the shopping cart
where it is hard for a cashier to spot.It has been my
experience that when someone is a thief like Winston they have done it multiple times they get comfortable with what they are doing then they get caught.
He must be a Jane's Addiction fan because "he walked right through door".

cstu said:
The amount of intellectual dishonesty in this thread is incredible.

- I ask why she didn't name Winston that night...answer: she was waiting to name a guy she went to high school with who moved to Ohio.

- I ask why a girl would come home in tears, beg for help from friends at 2 am, spend the night talking to police and submit to a humiliating rape test at the hospital...answers: she was embarrassed about having sex with a black guy or regretted her decision to have sex

- I ask why if she only reported the rape because of a regretful decision or didn't understand the gravity of the accusation did she report Winston went she saw him in class a month later...no answer

- I ask why Winston waited until the DNA test came back to admit he had sex with her...no answer

- I ask why Casher destroyed his phone...answer: he's afraid of police

- I ask why Casher and Darby's stories from that night don't match up...no answer

- I ask why her blood wasn't tested for the two most common rape drugs (Rohypnol and GHB)...no answer
I think most of these questions can be answered with it was a crazy booze filled evening, no one really knows what happened, some co-ed felt like she is going to be called a slut going home with 3 football players, decided to call "rape", then decided to ruin the guy's life who was going to be the starting QB of FSU. The rest is history.

ETA: Keep spinning.
:bs:

crab legs on the bottom of the shopping cart where it is hard for a cashier to spot.It has been my

He must be a Jane's Addiction fan because "he walked right through door".
Oh I didn't realize he was one of those.Doesn't buy anything just skips the registers and walks out thefront door with what he steals.I always knew Winston was a shellfish guy.

lod01 said:
A spokesperson from the supermarket chain told USA Today that the companys investigation last year concluded that an employee did not give merchandise to Winston.

They were cool with going along with the 1 time theft, and letting g it go away. If Publix would of done something to upset the student body it could of disrupted one of their best performing stores.

Grahamburn said:
cstu said:
Grahamburn said:
davearm said:
Why target a guy that hadn't played a down?
He was the #1 QB recruit in the nation.
I'm sure she had a Rivals subscription.
I was at Jim and Milt's once eating breakfast. It's a Tallahassee hot spot. Anyway, Christian Ponder walked in and the place practically stopped. You could hear people whispering "that's Christian Ponder." After about thirty seconds everyone in the restaurant knew he was there.

If you don't think something similar happens when the #1 QB recruit in the nation and likely soon to be starter walks into the bar I'm not sure I can help you.
BBQ restaurants probably charge him for extra sauce these days.

Grahamburn said:
cstu said:
Grahamburn said:
davearm said:
Why target a guy that hadn't played a down?
He was the #1 QB recruit in the nation.
I'm sure she had a Rivals subscription.
I was at Jim and Milt's once eating breakfast. It's a Tallahassee hot spot. Anyway, Christian Ponder walked in and the place practically stopped. You could hear people whispering "that's Christian Ponder." After about thirty seconds everyone in the restaurant knew he was there.

If you don't think something similar happens when the #1 QB recruit in the nation and likely soon to be starter walks into the bar I'm not sure I can help you.
In the police report, neither Monique Kessler nor Marcus Jordan knew who Winston was at the time of the incident.

EVIDENCE RE COVERED: I collected the victims outer clothes from her, she was unable to recall where her underpants were.
She didn't remember getting dressed and then didn't know where her underwear was.

Doesn't sound like someone who had consensual sex to me.

The discrepancy in Jameis' height appears to be an error by the police since it's listed twice almost the same way with different heights on the same page of the report:

-described the male as a black male that was about 6'2" tall, with a dark complexion, and had hairthat looked like it needed to be cut.
-described the suspect as being between 5'9" and 5'i i" with big muscles. She said that he had a "short afro" that looked like it needed to be cut.

Investigator Osborn made contact with Winston to scl1edule an interview. Winston stated Ile l1ad baseball practice but would call back later to set a time.

The next day, Dan Jansen Esq. arrived at the station and said he had been retained to represent Winston.

Mr. Jansen was given enough particulars to allow Winston to be able to recall the incident.

Jansen stated he would be in touch. Jansen was later contacted.

He stated he did not think it was in his client's best interest to give a statement at this time.
Immediately after being contacted by the police, Winston hired a lawyer and refused to give a statement.

This case is being suspended at this time due to a lack of cooperation from the victim. If the victim decides to press charges, the case will be pursued.
Maybe she thought long and hard about it:

Later, when Kinsman contacted Angulo to report Winston’s name, which she said she only learned when she overheard it being called as part of an event on campus, she was further warned by Angulo. She says he said, “This is a huge football town. You really should think long and hard if you want to press charges.”

yvanehtnioj

4/22/15 7:02pm

You’re saying either his hookup was a manager to facilitate cross-department hookups, or he didn’t have a hookup and intentionally stole the crablegs. I think you might be missing option 3, which is that Winston is an idiot.

Some guy in the bakery gives him a free cake and says “I got you when you come here” and Winston thinks all of Publix is his free-#### domain now, when that guy only works in the bakery, and only 12 hours a week at that.

So Winston comes back thinking “what do I want, now that everything’s free?” and goes to the seafood counter, where a totally different guy is working and may or may not even recognize this jackass, and he takes his “free” crablegs and walks, leaving all the employees who have not given Jameis Winston a free cake thinking, “what just happened?” which is why one called the cops and the other gave a statement.

They weren’t covering up his hookup, they just weren’t his hookup. His hookup was a random single solitary dude who worked at Publix. Not a manager like you’re saying, nor a genie who makes everything free like Winston apparently thought. If you accept his story on this, he had a hookup, but he’s too stupid to understand how hookups work.

yvanehtnioj

4/22/15 7:02pm

Youre saying either his hookup was a manager to facilitate cross-department hookups, or he didnt have a hookup and intentionally stole the crablegs. I think you might be missing option 3, which is that Winston is an idiot.

Some guy in the bakery gives him a free cake and says I got you when you come here and Winston thinks all of Publix is his free-#### domain now, when that guy only works in the bakery, and only 12 hours a week at that.

So Winston comes back thinking what do I want, now that everythings free? and goes to the seafood counter, where a totally different guy is working and may or may not even recognize this jackass, and he takes his free crablegs and walks, leaving all the employees who have not given Jameis Winston a free cake thinking, what just happened? which is why one called the cops and the other gave a statement.

They werent covering up his hookup, they just werent his hookup. His hookup was a random single solitary dude who worked at Publix. Not a manager like youre saying, nor a genie who makes everything free like Winston apparently thought. If you accept his story on this, he had a hookup, but hes too stupid to understand how hookups work.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487565/article/nfl-teams-believe-fsu-qb-jameis-winstons-crab-legs-story

"I've talked to a lot of teams that have done a lot of research on him, and he is incredibly believable. No one I have spoken with believes the (alleged) shoplifting is a red flag. In fact, the more time you spend with him, what you hear from teams, and especially coaches, is that they really like him and believe him."

The incident was embarrassing for Winston, and it added to concerns about his off-the-field behavior. Despite the issues, Winston is still the presumptive No. 1 overall pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and it seems as though he has done a good job in downplaying concerns about his character in the run-up to the draft.

While some might have thought the resurfacing of an off-field issue from Winston's past could damage his draft stock, it appears he will come away from this one unscathed.

EVIDENCE RE COVERED: I collected the victims outer clothes from her, she was unable to recall where her underpants were.
She didn't remember getting dressed and then didn't know where her underwear was.

Doesn't sound like someone who had consensual sex to me.
Or someone who just had sex throughout the house in multiple rooms.:spin:

ETA: You've seen the photos of her making out with Jameis on the dance floor that night right? To me she knew what was going to happen the rest of the evening at that point. (http://playerwiveswiki.com/football/erica-kinsman-jameis-winstons-alleged-abuse-accuser-photos/) That's a #### me face while making out if I've ever seen one.

The discrepancy in Jameis' height appears to be an error by the police since it's listed twice almost the same way with different heights on the same page of the report:

-described the male as a black male that was about 6'2" tall, with a dark complexion, and had hairthat looked like it needed to be cut.
-described the suspect as being between 5'9" and 5'i i" with big muscles. She said that he had a "short afro" that looked like it needed to be cut.
Keep trying to find the straws. They aren't there though. :spin:

T-Minus one week until cstu's head explodes. Then we have to wait for Winston's first negative headline or interception before humpty dumpty puts himself back together again to start up the smear campaign again.

Oh what a joy that break will be.

While you slept, Cstu obsessively posted more about Jameis. 3:25 am!! The work never ends for the insanely obsessed.

CSI: CSTU

http://playerwiveswiki.com/football/erica-kinsman-jameis-winstons-alleged-abuse-accuser-photos/

The pics on this site aren't of the same girl. The first one, and the girl kissing him aren't Kinsman. She is the fly pawg twerking. I haven't seen any pictures of her from the movie that came out.

Eta* here she is

https://youtu.be/81i1D9PUveM
Make out pic looks the same to me.
Of course it does...

Does the girl in that photo look 5'5"?

http://playerwiveswiki.com/football/erica-kinsman-jameis-winstons-alleged-abuse-accuser-photos/

The pics on this site aren't of the same girl. The first one, and the girl kissing him aren't Kinsman. She is the fly pawg twerking. I haven't seen any pictures of her from the movie that came out.

Eta* here she is

From investigator Newlin's report http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Newlin%27s+Investigative+Report-redacted1.pdf:

XX advised Officer Harris she was wearing pink skinny jeans and a multi-colored top.
XX adivsed the suspect was a black male wearing jeans and a red shirt.
Those pics don't look like a guy in a red shirt and a girl in a multi-colored top.

Who knows where that picture was taken, when it was taken, and who the female is. It's clearly not Winston or Kinsman on the night of the incident though.

Eta* here she is

Of course it does...

Does the girl in that photo look 5'5"?
She's missing legs. She's probably got 6" heels on... dirty girl.

Kool-Aid Larry said:
lod01 said:

I believe Winston's story is true as well. I actually did something similar in college once as the Publix employee, got reported, never admitted to it, but got fired anyway(and justifiably)

I worked in a convenience store and allowed some players from the basketball team to grab a few bags of groceries and just walk out in exchange for tickets. This kind of stuff is goes on all over the place, especially in college towns with broke college workers manning the controls. It's not just an athlete thing either. I found college life to be a system of barters and trades among the working college kids with the commodity being traded usually involving food or alcohol.

Eta* here she is

From investigator Newlin's report http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Newlin%27s+Investigative+Report-redacted1.pdf:

XX advised Officer Harris she was wearing pink skinny jeans and a multi-colored top.
XX adivsed the suspect was a black male wearing jeans and a red shirt.
Those pics don't look like a guy in a red shirt and a girl in a multi-colored top.

Who knows where that picture was taken, when it was taken, and who the female is. It's clearly not Winston or Kinsman on the night of the incident though.
:best cstu impression: Red undershirt.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/23/nfl-draft-jameis-winston-marcus-mariota-andrew-luck-robert-griffin-blaine-gabbert/3/

Thu Apr. 23, 2015
The Draft’s QBs, Now and Then
We’ve spent months comparing Winston and Mariota to each other. But how do they compare to other recent first-round quarterbacks? An NFL team shares five years of its pre-draft quarterback grades.

Here’s an idea: What if we took Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota and every quarterback drafted in the first round over the last four years, and ranked them in order of how they would be drafted if they were in the same class?

I asked a high-ranking evaluator from an NFL team that has been in the QB market to do just that. He checked back on the final grades for each of the 12 first-rounders, added Winston and Mariota, then seeded them on the condition of anonymity.

From Luck to Ponder, Team X’s Top 14:

1. Andrew Luck
2. Jameis Winston
3. Robert Griffin III
4. Cam Newton
5. Blaine Gabbert
6. Marcus Mariota
7. Ryan Tannehill
8. Blake Bortles
9. Jake Locker
10. Teddy Bridgewater
11. EJ Manuel
12. Johnny Manziel
13. Brandon Weeden
14. Christian Ponder

In case you’re wondering, this isn’t coming from the Buccaneers or the Titans. This team and this evaluator doesn’t have a horse in the Winston/Mariota race. He submitted the list in the interest of debate, with a caveat: The grades span multiple management regimes.

So in that interest of debate, here is the evaluator’s view on the top of the list:

SCOUT X: You have Luck, who is in his own category. The only guy who compares well to him in the last five years is Jameis. A quarterbacks coach will tell you that Winston has fewer issues than Cam or RG3. Most guys are looking for a strong-armed pocket passer with the ability to read coverage. There’s no projecting that with Jameis; he’s already able to do it. We have Winston high, but don’t believe he’s quite as skilled as Luck.

The MMQB: But what about the interceptions?

SCOUT X: The 18 picks are more of a discipline issue. He has such a small sample size, so it’s hard to say he’s a chronic interception thrower. You had Kelvin Benjamin lost to the draft. You ask him who his go-to receiver was and he’ll tell you Nick O’Leary, who doesn’t project as a starting tight end in the NFL. You had drops, wrong routes. I think every game he was taking it upon himself to go win it.

The MMQB: And the off-field immaturity?

SCOUT X: Even with that, we still [have him rated higher] than both Cam Newton and RG3, because Cam had his own off-field issues, and RG3’s projected success was a question because he never had a playbook. With RG3, we felt he had all the tools, but there was still some heavy lifting to do.

The MMQB: And what about Mariota? Behind Gabbert?

SCOUT X: The only reason Gabbert was rated higher than Mariota is that I think they saw fewer fundamental flaws with Gabbert. Obviously you fast forward and this guy’s a gigantic bust. Mariota falls into the Manziel category for us, though bigger and with a little more polish.

I seem to recall reading her original attorney (also her aunt) proposing a settlement of $7M.
That was an unsubstantiated claim by Winston's lawyer meant to defame the victim.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/09/read_the_entire_jameis_winston.html

You can read about the extortion request right there in full.

ETA: Kind of interesting that Kinsman retained a new attorney not long after.
Interesting that you're using a letter from his lawyer as evidence.

I've already discussed this - whatever her lawyer Ms. Carroll said was not approved by Kinsman.

At least with the drama of the pick itself over, we still have the drama here to look forward to. This thread will stay at the top on Thurs day night.

I like the new crab legs story best. A hookup!
Didn't he tell the cops he just forgot to pay?So, nobody cares that he lied to the cops?
Yes.Apparently not many people.
Apparently not many NFL GM's either.
How can you possibly say that? It's assumed that the Bucs like him, past that who knows?
Let me scroll up for you.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487565/article/nfl-teams-believe-fsu-qb-jameis-winstons-crab-legs-story

I like the new crab legs story best. A hookup!
Didn't he tell the cops he just forgot to pay?So, nobody cares that he lied to the cops?
Yes.Apparently not many people.
Apparently not many NFL GM's either.
How can you possibly say that? It's assumed that the Bucs like him, past that who knows?
Let me scroll up for you. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487565/article/nfl-teams-believe-fsu-qb-jameis-winstons-crab-legs-story
I didn't question whether or not they believed him, I questioned if it bothers them that he lied to police. That's not addressed anywhere in that article.

I seem to recall reading her original attorney (also her aunt) proposing a settlement of $7M.
That was an unsubstantiated claim by Winston's lawyer meant to defame the victim.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/09/read_the_entire_jameis_winston.html

You can read about the extortion request right there in full.

ETA: Kind of interesting that Kinsman retained a new attorney not long after.
Interesting that you're using a letter from his lawyer as evidence.

I've already discussed this - whatever her lawyer Ms. Carroll said was not approved by Kinsman.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread