What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kid has allergic reaction on plane, passengers applaud as he's removed (1 Viewer)

Joe Summer

Footballguy
People suck.

Short version:
- dad has cancer
- going on "bucket list" trip to visit family
- son has allergic reaction on plane
- flight attendants ask them to leave
- passengers applaud

Why applaud at all?
Could just be applauding because their already late flight was finally going to get to leave.  Sucks that it happened, but they may not have understood the reason, nor the story behind behind it, for the delay.

People suck.

Short version:
- dad has cancer
- passengers applaud
Kid needed to get off the plane.

Passengers needed the plane to take off.

All seems right here to me?

Maybe they were clapping for the kid when they saw he was well enough to get up and walk off the plane just like if he were an injured player. 

People. Always assuming the worst of others. 

Maybe they were clapping for the kid when they saw he was well enough to get up and walk off the plane just like if he were an injured player. 

I thought that too until the kid got hit with a tomato and rotten head of lettuce.

People suck.

Short version:
- dad has cancer
- passengers applaud
Sounds to me like the people on the plane were completely uninformed. I was stuck on a runway for over an hour 5 days ago returning from NYC. They didn't tell us anything. Announcement came we were finally cleared for take off and people cheered. 

That's what i was thinking.   :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
one time i knocked myself out skiing and when i woke up and started moving, the people on the chairlift started clapping.   I took it to mean they were happy I was alive, but they could have meant "sick wipeout dude" also.   

Users who are viewing this thread