What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (1 Viewer)

Might have been good to read this before submitting. 

Oh well.  I wasn't winning anyway.
This response probably just confused everything. It was meant in the sense that you had some time to bet on basically whatever you wanted. Single event, season-long, just whatever. It doesn't matter.

This response probably just confused everything. It was meant in the sense that you had some time to bet on basically whatever you wanted. Single event, season-long, just whatever. It doesn't matter.
Dammit. I originally had a season long bet but changed it when I read the confusing responses.

Dammit. I originally had a season long bet but changed it when I read the confusing responses.
I mean, your response is the leader in the clubhouse atm (I'm like halfway through responses) so I wouldn't tear my wool out over it (unless you're just making it more convenient for a hungry concerned host like me).

Jeff Sessions looks like the intergalactic Senator of a small peaceful planet who is secretly plotting to take over the universe.

Jeff Sessions looks like the guy that watched the Americans on FX and up until the very end of the final episode was worried that the Ruskies might actually win.

Jeff Sessions looks like the guy at the party that just naturally part of the conversation lets everyone know that his favorite cartoon character, is in fact, Foghorn Leghorn.

Jeff Sessions looks like the old guy that was once a college football star but who was the last chance to tackle Forrest Gump as he returned the game winning touchdown. and has never been able to get over the loss and pain of that moment.

Jeff Sessions looks like you imagined that all the hate, all the anger, all the sexual repression, all the prejudice, all the lack of humor, all the ugly in the world was all taken together, fused into a man sized cast and then created to walk amongst us... then you imagined it was white.

What's the most worthless appliance, tool or utensil in your kitchen?

Bull Dozier    -    Pampered Chef peanut butter knife.  I know I won't get matches for this one, but it is horrible.  Please don't buy one.
Ned    -    Pairing knife
Galileo    -    Paring knife
Getzlaf15    -    tortilla press
Harry Manback    -    egg separator
IMAX 3D    -    my wife? Just kidding honey. I guess the meat tenderizer, assuming I still have one, not sure I've ever used it
rockaction    -    Meat thermometer
Worm    -    those stupid corn holder things
fatguyinalittlecoat    -    Wife
sho nuff    -    Other than my wife (Im the cook, she would agree with me on this).  Most useless would be toaster oven.  Why did I ever get one of those things.
scoobus    -    Blender
Maik Jeaunz    -    I'll go with pizza cutter because I never 'make' pizza, some other poor shlub brings it to me
Nick Vermeil    -    Mixer
Wingnut    -    hand held potato masher
Long Ball Larry    -    ESPRESSO MACHINE
El Floppo    -    my wife.

Yankee23Fan    -    The butter knife.  Butter itself can be cut with anything, but the butter knife has just that one use and is otherwise useless.  Go ahead and try to cut bread, good bread, with a butter knife - or any food worth eating.  I dare you.  Butter knives suck.  We give them to kids to make them think they have a real knife.  It's the cuck of knives.

WhatDoIKnow    -    Banana slicer - was a white elephant gift.
ShamrockPride    -    Brewing Kettle
IC FBGCav    -    Blender
belljr    -    Blender
AAABatteries    -    Corkscrew (we don't drink wine)
heckmanm    -    Garlic press
Fat Drunk and Stupid    -    Wife
VandyMan    -    egg beater
GAlmgren    -    Toaster oven
The Gator    -    Butter knife… just use a regular knife that you're likely already using anyway
Nipsey    -    Banana slicer
Bob Sacamano    -    My wif... uh... wif-i router, of course. Kitchen utensils and appliances are inherently useful.  I'm having a tough time with this one.  I think we still have an old egg timer that sits there and never gets used.  Apple corer/slicer.  You've got teeth, ffs.  Use them.  
EYLive    -    Wife
Matthias    -    Blender

Users who are viewing this thread