Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Just now, 36Kevon said:

Hopefully we dont find out. Glad you know which side the rioters and looters are on tho.  

The rioters and looters are not on any side, they are just a criminal element that tries to take advantage of the protests. In L.A. we had peaceful protests that lasted for hours and when the protesters all went home, then the thugs came out, seeing an opportunity to get something for nothing.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

The rioters and looters are not on any side, they are just a criminal element that tries to take advantage of the protests. In L.A. we had peaceful protests that lasted for hours and when the protesters all went home, then the thugs came out, seeing an opportunity to get something for nothing.

You just said they wouldnt riot if their guy wins. 

10 hours ago, HellToupee said:

@realjameswoods
You will NEVER in your lifetime see an outpouring of love like this. This awe-inspiring devotion for @realDonaldTrump is also for an America that Democrats want to burn to the ground. Well, American patriots are sick of it. On Tuesday we take America back

🇺🇸
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1323070213902929920?s=21

By comparison:

Who let all these people in my basement?

There is like 100 people in that photo. :lol:. 150 tops.  

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

"They" don't have a guy. They're looking to cause trouble.

I didnt say it.  Mr. Squistion did. 

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

That is absurd. There will be no rioting and looting if Biden wins.

I predict riots no matter the outcome.  

Just now, 36Kevon said:

I didnt say it.  Mr. Squistion did. 

I predict riots no matter the outcome.  

No, I didn't say that. I never said or suggested that the rioters and looters consider Biden "their guy". They are just a criminal element trying to take advantage of the situation.

• Laughing 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, I didn't say that. I never said or suggested that the rioters and looters consider Biden "their guy". They are just a criminal element trying to take advantage of the situation.

If you had to guess which candidate they'd vote for if they were at the polls earlier in the day, which would that be? You seem to know a lot about them, so just checking.

37 minutes ago, BoltBacker said:

When one side is doing everything in it's power NOT to count the votes of that American people, I think 40% is surprisingly low.

@ProfessorCrunk

Let’s never normalize how bizarre it is that we are all having to expend an inordinate amount of time making sure that our votes get counted cuz there is a whole side in this country that knows they can’t win when lots of people vote. It ain’t normal or right.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He wants fraudulent votes not counted. 

Fraud in an American election is stupidly hard to pull off nowadays. Furthermore, there are so many on every side watching for it as it is that nobody would be able to get away with it even if they were dumb enough to try.

8 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Fraud in an American election is stupidly hard to pull off nowadays. Furthermore, there are so many on every side watching for it as it is that nobody would be able to get away with it even if they were dumb enough to try.

40%+ of Americans dont think the votes will be counted accurately this go around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Lol but President Trump isn’t allowed to do this they say? Between this and the Democrat AG in Pennsylvania guaranteeing a Trump loss *wink wink*, the media and Democrats are all on board to steal thinks election. 

Sara Fischer@SaraFischer

If news organizations declare Joe Biden the mathematical president-elect, he plans to address the nation as its new leader, even if President Trump continues to fight in court, advisers tell @Axios' @mikeallen 

https://twitter.com/sarafischer/status/1323596871839997952?s=21

3 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

Whats surprising, or shall I say unusual, is internet guy in a Trump thread thinking posting the opposing side accomplishes anything. 

I'm seeking understanding, while splicing wires at work. I keep hearing of this supposed election fraud, yet haven't seen any evidence of the same.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I'm seeking understanding, while splicing wires at work. I keep hearing of this supposed election fraud, yet haven't seen any evidence of the same.

Ha!  People seeking understanding ask questions.  They don’t go around stating opinions as fact. 

Good morning. I want to wish the Trump supporters well this morning. I’m not going to wish you good luck since I don’t want your guy to win, but I hope the days and months ahead bring nothing but good things to you and your families no matter what the outcome is today. 

I have predicted a big Biden victory and that we will know tonight. If that happens I will return to this thread, not to gloat but to offer friendship and hopefully start a discussion about how we can go forward as a nation. If I am wrong and President Trump wins I will still return with the same exact purpose, though I will have to eat plenty of crow in that situation. Doesn’t matter, I’ve eaten it before and will do so again. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

https://twitter.com/wmur9/status/1323635217836498946?s=21
Today: The @JoeBiden NH campaign this afternoon will have @ChelseaClinton :lol: leading a virtual phone bank & @MichelleWKwan heading a virtual text bank.  #nhpolitics via @jdistaso
:lmao:

I hope and pray Chelsea runs for office someday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

538 has been trying to suppress Donald’s vote for years. Shameful 

On Hannity's radio show I heard a viewer say that he replied to a telephone pollster that he would vote for Biden, then he brushed his teeth for saying Biden. There may be shy Trump supporters and deceptive responses by Trump supporters adding bias to the polls. Why and how would Nate Silver try to suppress any vote?

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

https://twitter.com/wmur9/status/1323635217836498946?s=21
Today: The @JoeBiden NH campaign this afternoon will have @ChelseaClinton :lol: leading a virtual phone bank & @MichelleWKwan heading a virtual text bank.  #nhpolitics via @jdistaso
:lmao:

How are things shaping up in NH today?  Any shenanigans this time?

1 minute ago, SoBeDad said:

Where are the multitudes of GOP attorneys trying to make it easier to vote during a Pandemic?

Polls are open. More than usual in most states. Most lines are socially distanced and outdoors. Couldn't be any easier. Happy voting!

• Thanks 1

The AG of PA declaring victory before the vote is even counted is a new low in voter suppression. Anyone who saw the turnout to Trump’s rallies knows PA is in play. 

Meanwhile in Oregon a state of emergency has been issued because the radical lefts are going to riot no matter what the results. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

Meanwhile in Oregon a state of emergency has been issued because the radical lefts are going to riot no matter what the results. 

Please dont misquote

"Violence is never the answer," Gov. Brown said during a Monday morning press conference. "Voter intimidation and political violence will not be tolerated. Not from the left, not from the right, not from the center."

1 minute ago, 36Kevon said:
15 minutes ago, JAA said:

Please dont misquote

I wasn’t quoting democratic Governor Brown. 

yes you were

30 minutes ago, 36Kevon said:

You authoritatively stated why the state of emergency has been issued and thus was quoting the person who is the authority on why the state of emergency was issued.  So yes, you misquoted the authority on the topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place