What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2019-20 Fantasy League*** Games start on Friday! (1 Viewer)

Today is gonna be pretty rough for me as far as availability. Please feel free to skip me if that's ok with the boss man. I promise I won't take advantage of some sort of surprise transfer or anything if it happens, this isn't a strategy on my part, I'm in off-site meetings with just my phone and limited breaks 

Today is gonna be pretty rough for me as far as availability. Please feel free to skip me if that's ok with the boss man. I promise I won't take advantage of some sort of surprise transfer or anything if it happens, this isn't a strategy on my part, I'm in off-site meetings with just my phone and limited breaks 
Are you sure?

I am ok with skipping - realizing that even if you check in, you may not have time to see who has been drafted or even who you want given limited access.  But, I am alos ok with giving you an hour to check in if you want it . :shrug:

I really don't care at this point and would prefer to keep it moving. I'll catch up at the end of the day.

Moe. said:
I really don't care at this point and would prefer to keep it moving. I'll catch up at the end of the day.
Something tells me you're going to be able to catch up really, really fast.  :tumbleweed:

True story - I have drafted Lamela 5 times in the last 6 years.  The one time I finished outside the money - the year I did not draft Lamela.  #LuckyCharm

Everything is up-to-date through Lamela

Here are the non-League picks that have been made - and the placeholder players that have been put on your roster:

Team    Player    Placeholder
Sinn    Paulo Dybala    Kazaiah Sterling
Jmon    Nicolas Pepe    Tyrece John-Jules
Drunken Slob    Moise Kean    Henry Onyekuru
Christo    Bruno Fernandes    Ethan Hamilton 
Christo    Daniele Rugani    Zech Medley
Christo    Giovani Lo Celso    Harvey White
McBokonon    Allan Saint-Maximin     Thomas Allan

If, and when, these players are added to the Fantrax database, I will replace your players.  If you see the player available - let me know.  If you drop a placeholder player - its the same as dropping the player you drafted.

Users who are viewing this thread