What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2019-20 Fantasy League*** Games start on Friday! (3 Viewers)

Literally the two times today I wasn't online it turned out to be my pick. I will purposely be offline for the next 12 hours. Let's get it back to me. 

Jmon was in the thread when I picked, Luke Shaw must have sent him scrambling. I picked Shaw way too early his first year at United and I don’t think he played a single minute

Was wondering what was taking so long for him. I haven't kept up, but if gets any regular minutes, this is a complete steal.
The rotation there is just brutal. I don’t get up early enough consistently to check what Pep feels like doing that morning. 

Thanks @Moe., I forgot about bonz being unavailable .

Got three different yellow jacket stings on my left calf yesterday. I'm eatin' Benadryl the same way Jesco White eats oxycontin right now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I was asking if he’s close to a decision. I’m leaving to play disc golf in ~ ten minutes and don’t feel like checking my phone during that time 

Users who are viewing this thread