What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Trevor Lawrence, JAX (1 Viewer)

Is Lawrence is looking ahead at the train wreck in Jacksonville? A hire and then a resignation within a 24 hour period, sounds dysfunctional before he even walks in the door. I wonder if there is any way Jacksonville can get even more controversial between now and Draft Day...

Seventy-yard rope and a great catch by the receiver. If I'm DJ Chark, I'm eagerly awaiting a chance to earn some big-time cash by my play this year.

Is Lawrence is looking ahead at the train wreck in Jacksonville? A hire and then a resignation within a 24 hour period, sounds dysfunctional before he even walks in the door. I wonder if there is any way Jacksonville can get even more controversial between now and Draft Day...
That offense already has some nice pieces for him. James Robinson at running back and a nice receiving group. I think he is going to do very well there right from the get go.

That offense already has some nice pieces for him. James Robinson at running back and a nice receiving group. I think he is going to do very well there right from the get go.
I hope you are right, I think Lawrence has a chance to rise to No 2 or 3 in the NFL, nobody will pass Mahomes. I have huge expectations for this kid, maybe too much. 

I hope you are right, I think Lawrence has a chance to rise to No 2 or 3 in the NFL, nobody will pass Mahomes. I have huge expectations for this kid, maybe too much. 
He has pretty much been the number one qb prospect at each age level. He is going to be great. And lucky for him he has quite a few weapons and a running back who will make defenses pay if they don’t put extra men in the box.

Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence said that his surgically-repaired left shoulder is "doing great."

"I actually feel way better than I thought I would at this point," Lawrence said of his recovery from the Feb. 16 surgery to repair labrum damage in his left shoulder. The 6-foot-6, 220-pound gunslinger is currently rehabbing in California with a focus on range-of-motion and shoulder strength. Lawrence's physical therapist, Drew Morcos, indicated that the current rehab timeline for the quarterback would see him in a brace for about two more weeks, followed by a resumption of throwing in 6-8 weeks. Rehab timelines can be subject to change, of course, but regardless, Lawrence remains the heavy, heavy favorite to be drafted No. 1 overall in just under two months' time. We'll continue to monitor his progress with the shoulder as the draft approaches.

SOURCE: ESPN.com

Mar 3, 2021, 1:15 PM ET

I saw something on nfl channel where he has lost 4 games since his sophomore year of high school. This seems bs.
And Trevor will have to pay the ferryman for that storybook ride when he hears those magic words, "..and the Jacksonville Jaguars select, from Clemson University, Trevor Lawrence". 

He may lose 4 games in the first month of the season. 

And Trevor will have to pay the ferryman for that storybook ride when he hears those magic words, "..and the Jacksonville Jaguars select, from Clemson University, Trevor Lawrence". 

He may lose 4 games in the first month of the season. 
The Greek God ducks Cerberus and Charon easily.

In a start 1qb league it would be foolish to draft Lawrence before 1.7 or 1.8.  Not in this draft.  Just my opinion...
Only 1qb dynasty I have a 1.11 and 2.4 in twelve team. So, I’m thinking he goes before 1.11, but not sure. I drafted Herbert last year and have a wildcard(Hurts) and two stiffs(Goff and Roethlesberger). Unable to trade Ben or Goff as... well.. ya know. So I’m hoping after nfl draft Hurts looks to not have much competition for starting job. But depending on that 1.11 may need to be a QB. A lot will shake out after nfl draft. But you could see how it isn’t a no brainer...

I have a very good team, won the league this year. I am over paying and moving up to make sure I get him.  Assuming I find a trade partner.  It is a 1 qb league and I am young as a team.  I can afford it and dont think I will regret it.  

Mingooch said:
I have a very good team, won the league this year. I am over paying and moving up to make sure I get him.  Assuming I find a trade partner.  It is a 1 qb league and I am young as a team.  I can afford it and dont think I will regret it.  
I think this is good strategy for a team in that position. Who are your other QBs?

Dak, Brady, Tua...and in that league people very much value QBs way more than any other 1 QB league I have been in.  

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport passes along that Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence (shoulder) started throwing routines two weeks ago.

Lawrence (6'6/220) underwent surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder back in February. According to Rapoport, while the presumptive No. 1 pick has not yet returned to full health, he has "turned the corner health-wise" as the draft approaches. The expectation is that Lawrence will be ready for the start of NFL training camp this summer. Lawrence, we should note, was not on hand in Indianapolis receiving a medical check-up this week, as he is set to marry his long-time girlfriend over the weekend.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Apr 9, 2021, 1:41 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread