What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

good morning Sig.

With Derrick Henry now out I'm second guessing my QB and WR decisions in the finals.

Play Tannehill or Fitzpatrick?

As for WR's, need three from A.J. Brown, Parker, Cooper and DJ Moore or McLaurin. 6pt TD and 1/2 ppr. 

Thanks again for a fun year! My first year back after sitting out the past several years. I'm hooked on Fantasy again!!
glad you're having fun! appreciate your support

Sig! :tebow:

Lineup was set but now Mixon bug news has me buggin'.  Do I bench him?

All TDs 6.  1 pt per 25 rush/rec yards starting at 50 (25 for TE).  1 point per reception starting with 6th reception

Pick 1 of these 6: 

Mixon

Ekeler

Fournette

Landry

Sutton

Cook (NO)

THANKS!

-QG

I need to decide between:

OBJ vs BAL

JuJu Smith-Schuster vs NYJ

James Washington vs NYJ

Right now I'm leaning JuJu but it is his first game back and I like the match up.  Not sure how much they will use him.  OBJ has been steady, even with all the turmoil in Cleveland.  Can't say I'm crazy about his match up vs Baltimore.  Washington is only a backup plan to Smith-Schuster. 

Thanks Bloom :)
go with juju if you're feeling it. im worried he's not right and PIT QB isn't exactly trustworthy, altho we know odell's ceiling capped...

With Henry sitting in non PPR

I have the choice

between Latavius Murray and Jamaal Williams for the championship.

Both poor options, so I need to get a td.

Wire is pretty bare, but guys like Cohen, Gaskin, Scott, Gus Edwards available on the wire.

Thanks Bloom. Happy holidays!
wont talk you out of gaskin as a hail mary

Am a 60/40 underdog entering today:

Swing for the fences with Boone or play it safe with Melvin Gordon and hope I can make it up elsewhere (Tyreek, Kelce, Miles Sanders)?

Thanks Bloom.  Appreciate what you do, LOVE how you do it - passion, joy, and generosity.  Keep it up man!
really appreciate that note im lucky to have this as a "job"

Sig, first question of the year for you.

PPR I need upside as my opponent started out hot yesterday with 3 players scoring 57 points. It looks like you have Ward ranking higher than OBJ for my league PPR  scoring but OBJ in a higher tier in your tier rankings. Do I go Ward or will I be kicking myself for getting too cute in the championship game?
in PPR i think ward has a higher ceiling, wentz could be forced to rely on him a lot if DAL takes away ertz like they did in first matchup

Sig! :tebow:

Lineup was set but now Mixon bug news has me buggin'.  Do I bench him?

All TDs 6.  1 pt per 25 rush/rec yards starting at 50 (25 for TE).  1 point per reception starting with 6th reception

Pick 1 of these 6: 

Mixon

Ekeler

Fournette

Landry

Sutton

Cook (NO)

THANKS!

-QG

Thanks Sig.  Lol drafted Mixon in like round 6 and this will mean a perfect 16 weeks of not starting him (helps that the 2 RB I didn't mention are McCafd and Aaron Jones)

-QG

go with juju if you're feeling it. im worried he's not right and PIT QB isn't exactly trustworthy, altho we know odell's ceiling capped...
I’m thinking OBJ matchup is bad.  Going to start juju with caution.  Thanks for your response and have a merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread