What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Vikings - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Packers OL will be interesting to start the year.  Lost Bulaga, Wagner been hurt after signing, Billy Turner out as well.

So Jenkins goes from Lg to RT, Lucas Patrick playing LG, Lane Taylor had a good camp and is at RG

Geez you would think they would call at least one delay of game on the Pack here...

Both offenses look good though. 

How the hell is Cousins 2-4 with 1 int in an entire half of a NFL football game and they are trailing?  Throw in a safety to boot.

19/28 for 200 yds and 2 TDs, very efficient and Green Bay now firmly using the run to set up some rather easy passes. Rodgers throwing darts into tight windows albeit WRs getting a step but he is throwing some lasers out there right now. 

Packers went 13-3/12-4 last year? NFCCC vs SF do I have that right? Better take them seriously, they look fantastic against a very strong Vikings team, they are throttling a playoff caliber team, sorry but that's pretty impressive on a day where we expect preseason like football. 

Anybody else think that's as impressive as I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez you would think they would call at least one delay of game on the Pack here...

Both offenses look good though. 
We all know the Packers can't win a game without the refs.

Only 6 posts into the new year complaining about the Packers getting all the calls. Must be some kind of record.

Taylor gets hurt while holding with, of course, no call.  Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know the Packers can't win a game without the refs.

Only 6 posts into the new year complaining about the Packers getting all the calls. Must be some kind of record.
Lol like I said the cheeseheads were getting all the calls but get defensive if you want about it. The Vikes were terrible on defense (and offense when the game mattered) but my observation is that no other QB gets away with that more than Rodgers. I appreciate you sticking up for your squad. Good day. 

Users who are viewing this thread