What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (9 Viewers)

The NBA decides for one season they're throwing every player into a draft. The teams will stay together for one year and then disband again. You have first pick. Your only goal is to win a championship this year. Salary doesn't matter, and the future doesn't matter (injuries do). 

You'd have to take KD right? I could see arguments for Anthony Edwards and Kelly Oubre, but it has to be Durant, right?

The NBA decides for one season they're throwing every player into a draft. The teams will stay together for one year and then disband again. You have first pick. Your only goal is to win a championship this year. Salary doesn't matter, and the future doesn't matter (injuries do). 

You'd have to take KD right? I could see arguments for Anthony Edwards and Kelly Oubre, but it has to be Durant, right?
KD

pretty terrible use of a challenge by Bud there. NBA needs to lose it's hubris and just adopt the NFL protocol with challenges

sold, taking KD over Embiid

Kevin Durant deserves all the praise he'll rightfully get after this game.

Gotta give it up to James Harden as well tonight.  He had no business being out there, didn't play especially well, but he kept the offense on track enough to give noted sharp-shooters KD and Jeff Green a chance to win game 5.
i agree Harden deserves credit for going out there, but why in the world the Bucks didn't run offense through Harden tonight is insane. guy has a bum hamstring and you could see it, why not take advantage of it

Bucks need to fire budenfolder on the spot. One of the worst coaching performances I've seen in a while.
i can imagine Brad Stevens is salivating at his house trying to figure out how he can get out of his contract with Boston to go to Milwaukee and coach that team

gruecd said:
If the Bucks somehow manage to not win tonight, then:

(a) they don't even deserve to play game 6/7

(b) Bud should be fired

PJ will continue to guard Durant, but they can now send immediate double-teams.  And as great as Durant is as a scorer, he's not the type of guy who makes his teammates better.  He's not a playmaker like Kyrie and Harden.  He'll take 30+ shots and score 30+ points.  Just can't let some clown like Jeff Green or Landry Shamet go off for 20.
I blame you for this.

This. 

He's an absolutely freak of nature but I don't think you can win built around him. He's passive when game's on the line (afraid to get fouled and have to go to foul line to decide a game)
Toronto exposed this in the conference finals two years ago but the Bucks still haven’t come up with a plan B in the playoffs for their 2X MVP.   It seems to me he’s not being properly coached. 

Users who are viewing this thread