What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (12 Viewers)

End of NBA games are already brutal, with 33 timeouts making the last two minutes last 19 minutes in real time and now we add a bunch of reviews into the mix. 
Elam Ending.  It's time.  If the game were being designed now, there's no way in hell the end of games would end this way.

It can be awful for the game while being correct, hence a lot of people saying "This is bad for basketball".  Very similar to watching WRs have the ball move ever so slightly and people cry "no catch".  
More awful would be leaving it for humans to decide the root "cause" of out of bounds plays now.  The only one who wants that is Geico.

Why was Paul George looking down to see if he was inbounds before getting a shot off with .7 seconds left??  Brilliant.  

I mean, it wasn't like he had enough time to grasp the situation beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be awful for the game while being correct, hence a lot of people saying "This is bad for basketball".  Very similar to watching WRs have the ball move ever so slightly and people cry "no catch".  
More awful would be leaving it for humans to decide the root "cause" of out of bounds plays now.  The only one who wants that is Geico.
We'll just disagree here.  It's a slippery slope down both sides.  I'd rather err on the side that doesn't suck the entire momentum out of games.  The ending of these incredible games have been pretty painful when it comes down to using HD cameras to determine if the last piece of epidermis is on one player or another.

Man what a finish. Best finish I've seen live. Great play call by Monty. That Book screen :thumbup:  

Campaign distracting PG13 FTs from the 3 point line :lmao:  

Who'd a thought Campaign would be dominating in the conference finals. :lol:  
Thought I recalled someone was at this game. How were the delays live?

Users who are viewing this thread