What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (13 Viewers)

In the last 2 times I've seen LAL play, I'm not impressed.  That win against Golden State was sloppy and is less impressive after they lost to Memphis.  Now this game vs the Suns, they are just being outplayed all over the court.  There is a lot of standing around on offense waiting for somebody to do something and nobody can/will.  Vogel is just a guy on the bench and isn't bringing anything to the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2 the last times I've seen LAL play, I'm not impressed.  That win against Golden State was sloppy and is less impressive after they lost to Memphis.  Now this game vs the Suns, they are just being outplayed all over the court.  There is a lot of standing around on offense waiting for somebody to do something and nobody can/will.  Vogel is just a guy on the bench and isn't bringing anything to the table.
It is rust. You can't be without your best 2 players that long and expect everything to just fall right back into place. You can see it in Lebron's body language that he isn't in game condition yet. He has been standing around a lot and everyone that defends him is right up on him and challenging him. They know he isn't himself yet otherwise they would be begging him to shoot outside. 

I’ll say this - Knicks home court advantage is great.  They’ve sucked forever but when the Garden is rocking it’s tough.  Young Hawks team needs some separation in the fourth to win this one.

Nate has forgotten more basketball than I’ll ever know but I have no clue what he’s doing. If resting some of the starters doesn’t end up in a W he’s going to look really stupid.

Nate has forgotten more basketball than I’ll ever know but I have no clue what he’s doing. If resting some of the starters doesn’t end up in a W he’s going to look really stupid.
I'm cheering for you guys.  I think it's a better matchup for us than the Knicks are.

I'm cheering for you guys.  I think it's a better matchup for us than the Knicks are.
We are really evenly matched - they showed a graphic where our stats were the same in a lot of areas.  I think Knicks defense gives them the edge against the Sixers because Atlanta would let Philly average 130 a game.

So hate Tre Young. His smack talk to the garden crowd and during the interview post game — that’s so obnoxious and is exactly what is going to fuel the Knicks to smack him in the mouth game 2. Punk. 

So hate Tre Young. His smack talk to the garden crowd and during the interview post game — that’s so obnoxious and is exactly what is going to fuel the Knicks to smack him in the mouth game 2. Punk. 
Good game, Oats!

😋

Last edited by a moderator:
Great games today.  All 4 were in doubt up to the last couple of minutes.

Kudos to Memphis.  Brooks played out of his mind on both ends tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread