What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (4 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
They won't even let them have overseers is my understanding.

It's absolutely bananas at this point that this is allowed to happen.  Beyond corrupt and disgusting.  But I'm not surprised in the least honestly.  
I will never understand anyone who can look at everything that has happened over the past 6 months, taking everything in and filtering it through the logic center of their brain, and arriving at the conclusion that Donald Trump won the 2020 election, but somehow had it stolen from him. It defies all logic, there is simply no way it happened. The fact that the GOP is now seeking this audit shows me that they do not care to actually try and govern the nation, but they have chosen to support a conman who now lives like a hermit, but wants so badly to feed his ego that he’ll gladly spout lies to anyone and everyone who is unfortunate enough to be within earshot.

Colorado man suspected in wife’s death allegedly voted for Trump in her name

A Colorado man suspected in the death of his wife, who disappeared on Mother’s Day last year, is also accused of submitting a fraudulent vote on her behalf for Donald Trump in November’s presidential election, court documents show.

Barry Morphew told investigators he mailed the ballot on behalf of his wife, Suzanne Morphew, to help Trump win, saying “all these other guys are cheating” and that he thought his wife would have voted for Trump anyway, according to an arrest warrant affidavit signed by a judge in Chaffee county.

One by one, we are finding all of those fraudulent votes :thumbup:

New Jersey Mailman Charged 

A U.S. Postal Service (USPS) mail carrier from Hudson County was arrested today for discarding mail, including 99 general election ballots sent from the County Board of Elections and intended to be delivered to West Orange residents, from his assigned routes in Orange and West Orange, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito announced.

Nicholas Beauchene, 26, of Kearny, New Jersey, is charged by complaint with one count of delay, secretion, or detention of mail and one count of obstruction of mail. He is scheduled to appear this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Cathy L. Waldor in Newark federal court.

According to documents filed in this case and statements made in court:

Approximately 1,875 pieces of mail – including 627 pieces of first class, 873 pieces of standard class, two pieces of certified mail, 99 general election ballots destined for residents in West Orange, and 276 campaign flyers from local candidates for West Orange Town Council and Board of Education – were recovered from dumpsters in North Arlington and West Orange on Oct. 2, 2020, and Oct. 5, 2020. The mail had been scheduled to be delivered on Sept. 28, Oct. 1, and Oct. 2, 2020, to addresses on certain postal routes in Orange and West Orange. On the delivery dates for which mail was recovered, Beauchene was the only mail carrier assigned to deliver mail to the addresses on the recovered mail. 

OAN calls for the execution of thousands of Americans.

This disgusting propaganda outlet is praying on the most gullible and delusional of our society. Shame on them for committing despicable acts, telling horrible lies, and taking advantage of the uninformed solely to turn a profit.
Scary stuff coming from the far right media. Just think of how insane he sounds suggesting that "10's of thousands" might have been involved in rigging the election. BUt the scary part is the number of people who actually believe him.

:tinfoilhat:

OAN calls for the execution of thousands of Americans.

This disgusting propaganda outlet is praying on the most gullible and delusional of our society. Shame on them for committing despicable acts, telling horrible lies, and taking advantage of the uninformed solely to turn a profit.
I agree it would take thousands. Maybe 10s of thousands to pull this off. Who in their right minds would be involved in a conspiracy that involved tens of thousands of co- conspirators? Unless your goal is to get caught

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was some of the people low  on the totem pole involved in a conspiracy with where the punishment was death i would be sing out loud.

My guess is nothing. Probation or something.
You are right (I missed this part the 1st time reading the article)

Snodgrass is due back in court July 9 where, according to a plea agreement, he is expected to plead guilty to a reduced charge of falsification and receive a sentence of three days in jail and a $500 fine.

Initially charged with illegal voting, which is a fourth-degree felony, Snodgrass could have faced a prison sentence of six or more months along with a $5,000 fine had he not agreed to a deal.

Often because they don’t want to be convinced.  There are those that admit to never being convinced of it. Sad state of affairs IMO. 
I mean sure.  It's basically confirmation bias paired with unwillingness to admit to being wrong for most people.  For others, it's literally the lack of cognitive ability to interpret basic facts and logic.   This is true on both sides of the aisle.

edit:   I have a t-shirt that says "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you."   I think about that shirt often.......and it's amazing the number of people who say "I don't get it."

Mile High said:
I agree it would take thousands. Maybe 10s of thousands to pull this off. Who in their right minds would be involved in a conspiracy that involved tens of thousands of co- conspirators? Unless your goal is to get caught
You know the old saying: "The best way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone. The second best way is to tell 10,000 people."

It happened during the 2016 election. She was on supervised release from prison, she thought she could vote because she had done her time in prison (turns out she also had to finish the probation period too) 

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-woman-sentenced-five-years-230921966.html
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/another-gop-voter-accused-casting-ballot-dead-relative-n1272241

white guy from ohio uses his dead father's vote and gets 3 days in jail and a $500 fine. 

Two Americas.

Interesting commentary regarding the recent cases of voter fraud. Related to recent discussion above.

Another GOP voter accused of casting a ballot for a dead relative

ETA: amazing how they can find and prosecute these isolated instances of GOP voter fraud yet somehow can't provide a shred of evidence of the supposed millions of illegal votes for Biden. Weird.

Interesting commentary regarding the recent cases of voter fraud. Related to recent discussion above.

Another GOP voter accused of casting a ballot for a dead relative

ETA: amazing how they can find and prosecute these isolated instances of GOP voter fraud yet somehow can't provide a shred of evidence of the supposed millions of illegal votes for Biden. Weird.
That's because the Deep State, MSM, Girl Scouts of America and Jew Death Ray are all conspiring against Trump. How can you not see that? 

killface said:
Dominion has had a lot of damage done to it's reputation

I hope they absolutely crush these despicable people
Dominion only has themselves to blame. Many States won't use their crappy machines.

Users who are viewing this thread