What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

What sort of return are you thinking for those 1-2, like 100-300%?

For me, Im looking at like 8-10 pennies with one of them hitting like 1000%.  I mean, triple 0 stocks are like an absolute gamble.  So many factors have to go into them popping, feels like either complete luck or insider trading.  Im shooting for luck!
I like your plan.  on the FOMO stock, my plan is just to see if reddit hops aboard and sell when they buy in

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
It's a good morning to avg some costs down. Bought another chunk of both HCMC and GRSO on big dips.

Sold off some positions yesterday at losses - just couldn't stand looking at them in the portfolio any longer.

The TSNP reverse split is interesting. I had just started buying in as it had been lower recently, so I don't yet have enough shares to make a difference. But fun to have a small piece anyway for now and I plan to try and acquire more once the new ticker trades (HUMBL).

It's a good morning to avg some costs down. Bought another chunk of both HCMC and GRSO on big dips.

Sold off some positions yesterday at losses - just couldn't stand looking at them in the portfolio any longer.
Averaged down AITX and ZOM.  Still a bit underwater on both.

RBNW, DIGAF, ETFM all sucking it as well.  I'm not adding anymore to those at the moment.  

Thanks. So my 1,000 shares are now 250?
Sounds about right.

I'm not sure how or when it shows up in our accounts, but for now Schwab doesn't show the new # of shares or share price.  

But I see it as good news long term. Seems like this is part of the process to get the name change to HMBL, which was the intent all along.

Averaged down AITX and ZOM.  Still a bit underwater on both.

RBNW, DIGAF, ETFM all sucking it as well.  I'm not adding anymore to those at the moment.  
Yeah, been an ugly two weeks. All I can do now is wait and see what happens. But it suuuuuuuuuuucks......

May end up buying some more DPLS, though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see some positive movement on some of these today.

Wondering if people jumped in and out of GME and now are coming back to these on the dip. Or maybe totally unrelated. Either way, I have cold beer waiting at home.  

Nice to see some positive movement on some of these today.

Wondering if people jumped in and out of GME and now are coming back to these on the dip. Or maybe totally unrelated. Either way, I have cold beer waiting at home.  
Did you get your DPLS?

Thanks for sharing.  Why only 1 or 2?  For me, I want to be in more pennies as it increases my chances to hit.
I had a wanky week last week.  down like ** mostly on GME.  I may start shotgunning the pennies again soon.  Just an off week.

Mind sharing what pennies you have and at what costs?

I had a wanky week last week.  down like ** mostly on GME.  I may start shotgunning the pennies again soon.  Just an off week.

I have 300k shares of FHBC at .0027(current price .0026)

450k shares of ITNS at .0043(current .0059)

1,243,947 shares of PBHG at .0022(current .0026) 

Havent traded FHBC just the one purchase. ITNS i have been in and out of several times. It has been up and down quite a bit. Originally bought in the .003s and sold when it spiked to .008 (it actually hit .009). 

PBHG i own such a weird amount because friday it dipped to .0016 and i got a partial fill only at the bottom. Then upped my order to .0018 and got filled rest of way. Sold a bunch at .0024 then and that is what I have left. 

Eta: had numbers reversed

Thanks for sharing.  Why only 1 or 2?  For me, I want to be in more pennies as it increases my chances to hit.

All my pennies are down (some quite a bit), dont follow me.  It should be noted pennies are down across the board.

• AZFL .0026
  • CBBT .25
  • CCTL .03
  • HVCW .0028
  • INND .03
  • JPEX .0018
  • LGTT .0010
  • PRMO .0019
  • RBNW .0049
  • TRUFF .51
  • UNVC .12
  • VSYM .0009
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

• Thanks
Reactions: KGB
order in for 250K of FOMO
I bought into this also, but this has to be some kind of shtick stock right? Like someone out there just created this fake company with that stock symbol just to screw with people.

Right?   :lol:

SFIO getting battered around a bit today. Two things:

1) Paper hands getting scared after the 15 or so SEC suspensions on Friday

2) Word that attorney letter has to be redone 1 more time, and that there is some sort of hangup with servebank

I wish this thing would just get current and release a massive PR so I can make mad coin and get out

I may be stupid, but how does a name change make a stock price go up?

I'm in, but not seeing why that would make any difference at all.
For me, it's just a goofy bet because of what the name is changing to.

FOMO

I may be stupid, but how does a name change make a stock price go up?

I'm in, but not seeing why that would make any difference at all.
Fear of Missing Out is a reddit thing.  It could catch on if they see that a stock's ticker name is FOMO.  Plus they are an actual company anyways.

Fear of Missing Out is a reddit thing.  It could catch on if they see that a stock's ticker name is FOMO.  Plus they are an actual company anyways.
Sorry, I'm confused with all the tickers being thrown out in here--which one is switching it's ticker to FOMO?

More positive KBLB news:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Announces Spider Silk Patent Granted in Canada

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – March 2, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) ("the Company" or "Kraig Labs"), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the University of Notre Dame has been granted a Canadian patent on spider silk technology developed pursuant to the collaborative research agreement with Kraig .  This patent further protects Kraig's growing portfolio of spider silk Intellectual Property.

Patent number 2,812,791, titled "Chimeric Spider Silk and Uses Thereof" was issued to the University of Notre Dame (UND) under the Company's exclusive license agreement.  Under the terms of that agreement, the Company paid for the development of the technology and the costs of patents issued to UND in exchange for exclusive global licensing rights.  This patent provides protection for the Company's proprietary recombinant spider silk through September of 2031.

"Congratulations to both the researchers at the University of Notre Dame and Kraig's science team.  Kraig Labs plans to continue building upon and protecting our position as a leading biomimicry company.  This patent is an important step on the Company's path to remaining the premier technology and fiber supplier in the spider silk space," said Jon Rice, the Company's Chief Operations Officer. "We've created multiple strains of high-performance spider silk fibers that we are excited about.  Protecting our specialized materials in key end markets is a core component of our commercialization efforts.

KBLB:

Yes at this point it is clear that this is deliberate.  

Highly likey to be getting the SP as high as possible before news of production to get this thing to take off. 

The higher the SP by R/S, the lower the R/S is and the Dec 31st date, to me, signals a willingness to try and get there organically or minimize impact of R/S. 

All seems like someone caring about their company and the shareholders to me... 

Quick thought: Since free-rolling BLPG, I've been trading it a bit. Seems to be moving within a range of 0.015 and 0.02 pretty regularly so I have a standing order to buy more at 0.015 (which just hit, which is the impetus for this post) and a standing order to sell a tranche at $0.02 (which hit yesterday). Seems like a silly little play, talking about half pennies here. OK, would you pay better attention if it was a stock that seemed to bounce in between $15 and $20 on a weekly basis, and one that you wouldn't mind risking some chettar on, given the free-roll status? That's a cool 33% gain that I'll take eight days a week.

KBLB:

Yes at this point it is clear that this is deliberate.  

Highly likey to be getting the SP as high as possible before news of production to get this thing to take off. 

The higher the SP by R/S, the lower the R/S is and the Dec 31st date, to me, signals a willingness to try and get there organically or minimize impact of R/S. 

All seems like someone caring about their company and the shareholders to me... 
And it sounds like a super cool company / tech.

Users who are viewing this thread