Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Green Bay at Chicago +4.5(48.5)***

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Green Bay has now won 22 of its last 27 games at Soldier Field.

Green Bay has swept the Bears for the second straight season, 8th sweep in the past 12 seasons.  

Do reverse jinxes work when the first quarter isn't even half way in the books?

Just now, Mr.Pack said:

#1 seed :bye:

Do reverse jinxes work when the first quarter isn't even half way in the books?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
Just now, flapgreen said:

Pagano is such a terrible coach. Rodgers is giggling at him. 

Rodgers giggles at a lot of D coordinators. In case you haven't noticed he is having an MVP season. 

Just now, yoman said:

Rodgers giggles at a lot of D coordinators. In case you haven't noticed he is having an MVP season. 

Don't care about MVP seasons. Hall of fame qb. Championships is all that matters 

1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Don't care about MVP seasons. Hall of fame qb. Championships is all that matters 

That wasn't my point. If you think the Bears can win the championship with their current roster than give me some of whatever you are smoking. 

Edited by yoman
Just now, flapgreen said:

Disagree. Don't care if he only gets one, Rodgers is one of the best, period. And I hate him. 

How about he has an MVP season, you damn Packers win the Superbowl, then he retires??? Sound good?

Just now, The Tick said:

Disagree. Don't care if he only gets one, Rodgers is one of the best, period. And I hate him. 

How about he has an MVP season, you damn Packers win the Superbowl, then he retires??? Sound good?

I called him a hall of fame qb. Not sure how much more of a compliment I can give him. I'd like the think the odds of having one of the all time great qbs and having more than 1 championship would be rather good. Packers have mostly wasted it.