Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

Faust

1 minute ago, Sasgaard said:

When TB played washington...all i saw here is how bad the defense was, when TB played GB...the defense sucked, now KC's defense sucks. Maybe time for you guys to simply say TB's offense is just too much for these defenses.

Nah TB has a lot of help from the refs in the WAS game as well. 

1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

@Brett_McMurphy: Only way Tampa Bay loses this championship is if Kevin Cash comes out of the stands and pulls Tom Brady

Now that's salty. I can't believe he pulled him still, and I'm a casual baseball fan. He really did that not to save his arm, but because it was the third time through, huh? That's crazy. My nephew is a huge Rays fan and described the organizational philosophy to me. My jaw dropped.

I didn't think I would be posting this but the Bucs are driving for a close out score. 

This is one play from being a potential Blowout or very little left in the 4th Q

I just can't enjoy even pondering what the circus side story last couple days might have had on the Chiefs but they look like they didn't even get off the bus tonight...

Brady is closing in on 7

Edited by Ministry of Pain

4 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

If nothing else, this will shut down that stupid "Mahomes will be the GOAT some day" narrative, which has been stupid from the start. 

Didn't know GOAtS could cheat their way to titles? 

6 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

If nothing else, this will shut down that stupid "Mahomes will be the GOAT some day" narrative, which has been stupid from the start. 

Yeah a little early for that whole storyline but in his defense you and I at Tackle tonight would give him a better chance out there. 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Gisele is warming up

Good think she doesn't have to throw Tom's teammates under the bus tonight like the last SB loss 

9 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I sorta like it for fantasy next year. Gotta imagine that the Chiefs will be really motivated to wipe this taste away. 

• Like 2