What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2014-15 EPL Fantasy - 15-16 league rules wars & signup open (1 Viewer)

I'm fine going solo, I was just worried I'd hold things up next week, also didn't want anyone to be left out. I should be able to check-in a couple of times a day next week and can provide a draft list if necessary.

Fantrax league page is up. Their word is law regarding positional eligibility, e.g. Alexis Sanchez is a FWD in Fantrax but a MID in the FPL game.

I'll have to check last year's thread to see how we handled speculative draft picks. IIRC, we permitted them but the player had to be in the Fantrax database by the Gameweek 1 deadline for the pick to stand.

We're currently at 11 teams

Jmon is in

Moe still needs a partner

Sinn Fein, Charvik & Shader are missing in action
I don't think we had a deadline. If you wanted to waste a spot holding them I think you could.

Fantrax league page is up. Their word is law regarding positional eligibility, e.g. Alexis Sanchez is a FWD in Fantrax but a MID in the FPL game.

I'll have to check last year's thread to see how we handled speculative draft picks. IIRC, we permitted them but the player had to be in the Fantrax database by the Gameweek 1 deadline for the pick to stand.

Jmon is in

I don't think we had a deadline. If you wanted to waste a spot holding them I think you could.
This is correct. I added placeholders for teams who wanted to hold a player through the end of the window. Some worked out (Willian, Eto'o) and some didn't (Benzema, Di Maria).

Jmon is in

Can I still get in? I saw me listed as a sub.

DICE ROLL INSTRUCTIONS

Roll dice at this link

1d1000, 1 time

Send results to rip.sewell@gmail.com and yourself. Include your FBG name in the title

HIGH roll picks first
I've only been able to verify two rolls. Bonzai's and Gator's. The others either forgot to cc the rip.sewell mailbox or there were technical difficulties. I've checked gmail spambox and they weren't there.

Did anybody else get their rolls sent to a gmail mailbox?

Native - 896

Bonzai United - 889

OJ - 812

Gatorpool FC - 664

Real Christo - 349

Fast Times at Ridegmont FC - 331

Gianmarco Experience - 56

Last edited by a moderator:

Jmon is in

Anyone else getting an error message following the link?

DICE ROLL INSTRUCTIONS

Roll dice at this link

1d1000, 1 time

Send results to rip.sewell@gmail.com and yourself. Include your FBG name in the title

HIGH roll picks first
I've only been able to verify two rolls. Bonzai's and Gator's. The others either forgot to cc the rip.sewell mailbox or there were technical difficulties. I've checked gmail spambox and they weren't there.

I just received mine hours later.

Jmon is in

I got fatracks.com

Jmon is in

I got fatracks.com
Might as well give FC Christo the title.

Jmon is in

I got fatracks.com
Might as well give FC Christo the title.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is there still room? I've been checking this thread, but been busy yesterday and today. I'm in if there is room.

--- verified message begins here ---

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for Jproc71@yahoo.com

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 812

Roll subtotal: 812

Roll total: 812

--

Dice rolls generated by RPG Library Secure Dice

http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

--- verified message ends here ---

Roll ID: 232763

MD5 checksum: 7fda59fb77543b804e24d9478dfe8760

Took about 4 hours for the email

:thumbup: to Ominous Johnson for rolling 1 die 1000 times.

ETA: and for Jmon for submitting four different of d1000 rolls

Verified rolls:

889 Bonzai

812 Ominous

664 Gator

349 Christo

331 GPJ

297 Jmon (this appears to be the earliest of the four rolls)

213 Shader

56 gianmarco

I haven't received Native's roll yet but there is a definite lag between RPGLib and Gmail. I searched my inbox for "896" and only got the 896th Ominous roll

Roll set

Die rolls: +0

Roll total: 0

Verified rolls:

889 Bonzai

812 Ominous

664 Gator

349 Christo

331 GPJ

213 Shader

56 gianmarco

I haven't received Native's roll yet but there is a definite lag between RPGLib and Gmail.
UGGGGGH.

Just looked at my email and I CC'd some guy named sewell@gmail.com. ####

Edit ----> copied the wrong person

Verified rolls:

889 Bonzai

812 Ominous

664 Gator

349 Christo

331 GPJ

213 Shader

56 gianmarco

I haven't received Native's roll yet but there is a definite lag between RPGLib and Gmail.
UGGGGGH.

Just looked at my email and I CC'd some guy named sewell@gmail.com. ####
NO COUTINHO FOR YOU

I really crapped the bed. Seven more roles for me because one wouldnt suffice. And my first role was a ###### 59.

God I really hate this rolling website. <_< :bag:

1d1000, rolled 7 times.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 59
Roll subtotal: 59
Roll total: 59

Roll set 2
Die rolls: 361
Roll subtotal: 361
Roll total: 361

Roll set 3
Die rolls: 800
Roll subtotal: 800
Roll total: 800

Roll set 4
Die rolls: 587
Roll subtotal: 587
Roll total: 587

Roll set 5
Die rolls: 934
Roll subtotal: 934
Roll total: 934

Roll set 6
Die rolls: 931
Roll subtotal: 931
Roll total: 931

Roll set 7
Die rolls: 928
Roll subtotal: 928

Roll total: 928

We'll be at 14 teams if Norsinn Paperfein joins.

In that case, rosters will be 17 players. The final round will be a timed free for all.

Jmon is in

yup

Sorry, but you cannot access that league right now. This is either because you are not a member of that league, the website URL address is incorrect, or there is an error in the system preventing the league from being accessed. If this is an error on our part, we have already been alerted and will probably have it accessible very soon. If you are no longer a member of this league, it could be caused by you being removed from the league, or possibly the URL (website address) is not correct (do not use a bookmark - it may have been altered or not copied/saved correctly). If you feel this is an error, you may contact us via thefeedback form.

Jmon is in

yup

Sorry, but you cannot access that league right now. This is either because you are not a member of that league, the website URL address is incorrect, or there is an error in the system preventing the league from being accessed. If this is an error on our part, we have already been alerted and will probably have it accessible very soon. If you are no longer a member of this league, it could be caused by you being removed from the league, or possibly the URL (website address) is not correct (
do not use a bookmark - it may have been altered or not copied/saved correctly). If you feel this is an error, you may contact us via thefeedback form.I think I have to invite you to Fantrax. I'll mess with it tonight.

Eephus said:
Eephus said:
DICE ROLL INSTRUCTIONS

Roll dice at this link

1d1000, 1 time

HIGH roll picks first

I didn't receive mine either.

If you were in the league last year and haven't changed mailboxes since then, you should be receiving an invite tonight. If you weren't in the league last year, I'll use the email from your dice roll.

PM me if you want to screw up my system.

Verified rolls

889 Bonzai
812 Ominous
674 Charvik
664 Gator
538 Moe
349 Christo
331 Sebowski/GPJ
297 Jmon
213 Shader
59 Native
56 gianmarco/RHE