What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official "Space Blanket" for Better Call Saul*** (3 Viewers)

There's also the fact that in the intro, if the shoes had fallen 5 seconds earlier, it would've landed on top of Gus' truck which was also headed for the border.  The shoes certainly would've still had traces of cocaine and the border agents would've found that and the meth inside, collapsing Gus' entire operation.  

There's also the fact that in the intro, if the shoes had fallen 5 seconds earlier, it would've landed on top of Gus' truck which was also headed for the border.  The shoes certainly would've still had traces of cocaine and the border agents would've found that and the meth inside, collapsing Gus' entire operation.  
That's called foreshadowing.  

If you think this thread is bad, there's a thread on reddit where someone is theorizing that Ernesto becomes Huell in a similar transformation to how Jimmy becomes Saul.  

If you think this thread is bad, there's a thread on reddit where someone is theorizing that Ernesto becomes Huell in a similar transformation to how Jimmy becomes Saul.  
I actually had this thought in my head after the last couple of episodes  :bag:  ...not enough to create a theory on it though.  

Who knows, maybe Ernesto goes on a Los Pollos Hermanos eating binge after getting kicked to the curb by Chuck.  

Guy with the backpack in the chicken joint .... puts the bag on the floor while he's eating. Small hatch in the floor allows access to the bag from the basement.

Is there a reason to think that Saul working Cinabun is after Breaking Bad?

What if it is between BCS and BB. Jimmy is disbarred by Chuck, has to get a regular job, criminal record makes it tough to find decent work, settles for a job at Cinabun.

Sees the kid shoplifting while he's on break. Inspires him to go back to lawyering. Goes back to work pondering his new direction in life, blacks out, wakes up, wipes frosting spooge from his face, changes his identity and becomes Saul Goodman.

Guy with the backpack in the chicken joint .... puts the bag on the floor while he's eating. Small hatch in the floor allows access to the bag from the basement.

Is there a reason to think that Saul working Cinabun is after Breaking Bad?

What if it is between BCS and BB. Jimmy is disbarred by Chuck, has to get a regular job, criminal record makes it tough to find decent work, settles for a job at Cinabun.

Sees the kid shoplifting while he's on break. Inspires him to go back to lawyering. Goes back to work pondering his new direction in life, blacks out, wakes up, wipes frosting spooge from his face, changes his identity and becomes Saul Goodman.
do you actually watch the show?

-fish- said:
do you actually watch the show?
What part of my post leads you to believe that I don't watch the show ... did I post something that didn't actually happen?

The bag of goods wasn't on the floor at the feet of the perp while he ate his pollo?

Cinabun Jimmy didn't yell to the shoplifter to "GET A LAWYER!"...?

... or did I forget something from season one / episode one that would tell us that Cinabun was after Saul / BB? (which is what I asked for help with in my post).

or maybe it's the fact that I nailed it and you're disappointed that I just spoiled the next 4 episodes for you. 

or did I forget something from season one / episode one that would tell us that Cinabun was after Saul / BB? (which is what I asked for help with in my post).
In one of the last episodes of BB Saul and Walt were waiting to be given their new identities by the cleaner and Saul said "If I'm lucky I'll be working at a Cinabun in Omaha!"  Then the opening scene of BCS is him working at Cinabun.

What part of my post leads you to believe that I don't watch the show ... did I post something that didn't actually happen?

The bag of goods wasn't on the floor at the feet of the perp while he ate his pollo?

Cinabun Jimmy didn't yell to the shoplifter to "GET A LAWYER!"...?

... or did I forget something from season one / episode one that would tell us that Cinabun was after Saul / BB? (which is what I asked for help with in my post).

or maybe it's the fact that I nailed it and you're disappointed that I just spoiled the next 4 episodes for you. 
Seriously, do you even watch the show? 

One of the cold openings early on in the series showed Jimmy in the future with the mustache watching old commercials of himself as Saul...but that was before he was Saul?  Okay. :lol:  

She's "Upper Class Suburb Mom at a Bar for Happy Hour on Friday at 6PM That I Tell My Friends I'd Hit It With But Don't Bother Trying And Forget About Her The Second She Leaves" hot.  Nothing wrong with her......but she's kind of....chok; soft white rice in lukewarm water.....nourishment that everyone can digest. 
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Or he just reaches an agreement with Chuck where he can stay out of jail and continue to practice law as long as he stops using the McGill name.
Yeah, I think it really may be this simple. 

Although, to somewhat disspell a myth, chuck as the victim technically doesn't have any authority to get the prosecutor to "drop charges" or change anything. Also, we know for jimmy to continue practicing law, even under another name, he cannot have formally admitted to committing a felony. 

Honestly, it sounds like maybe he goes to trial and actually wins. Then changes his name as an F you to Chuck. 

Kim is empirically unhot - we don't want Jimmy's sexual doppelganger for Chuck to be too searing anyway - but very personally attractive. If more of you realized that the major reason Gilligan & his li'l buddy are taking 3 seasons to do what they intended to do in one is that they dont want to send Butterface Kim home, your crushes would subside.

Kim is just ok.  I actually have a theory that the events of the show make her turn to hard drugs and she transforms into Wendy the prostitute similar to how Jimmy transforms into Saul.  

Maybe Chuck's illness is actually physical instead of psychological.  Maybe he can be killed by some strong electromagnets, say mounted in an old Rider rental truck, or some strong microwave relays.  "Yeah Science".  I say Jimmy turns Chuck into a carp too long out of water.  Destroy the witness against him.  

He should then celebrate by making a video of Kim sitting on pies and send that to Howard.  You know Howard wants that.  It would drive him nuts that Jimmy is getting it..  Of course Kim, who would have thought the videos private, will leave him when the violation of trust comes to light.

Users who are viewing this thread