What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions for Bloom (2 Viewers)

Should have listened to your advice last week (Ingram > Dion) but I squeaked out a win despite that.  Now I'm crawling back with my tail between my legs hoping you'll share your wisdom again. 

Gotta pick 3 out of:

ingram, Lewis, smiff, Marvin jones, marquess Wilson, Eli rogers or could grab shoelace off waivers.  

Ppr, .25 ppc.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bloom --thanks as always!

In non PPR -I have three questions --

1) need two RB from : Ware, Rawls, D. Lewis, K. Dixon

2) One flex from the above plus: S. Smith, D. Moncrief

3) MIA at Ravens or SD vs TB (key is scoring goes from -1 to -4 for def once offense scores 35+)

0.5 PPR.

Simple question:

* M. Ingram or T. Hightower?

Hightower is going to get touches regardless if Ingram plays and Ingram has a toe injury and didn't sound terribly confident with a "we'll see" response to if he's playing Sunday.

Hightower regardless?

Or if Ingram is active do you go with him?

Thanks

Thanks Sig,FPC scoring:

Need one of the following:

M.Lee vs Den

H.Henry vs TB

And one of the following:

M.Stafford @ NO

E.Manning @ Pitt

PPR league. Need one WR:

* S. Smith vs MIA -- MIA has toughened up against the pass. BALT offense clunky lately.

* M. Jones @NO -- Was targeted a lot more last week and a couple of near misses. Stafford may have to throw a lot more.

* D. Jackson @AZ -- Not a great matchup but Cousins on fire. Does this come down to...if Petersen doesn't play, start Jackson?

Which?

Thanks

Half-point PPR league, start 1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex.  My running backs are Martin, Ware, Booker, Henry.  Do I drop one of these guys to pick up Dion Lewis?  Thinking ROS, not just week 13.

Thanks.

0.5 PPR, 12-team league - have to win to make playoffs. 

2 Questions:

For RB: Lamar Miller, Jonathan Stewart, or Tevin Coleman? (Other RBs are Booker and Ajayi - plan to play them)

For WR: Tyrell Williams (if he plays), Donte Montcrief, or Brandin Cooks? (Other WR is Amari) I'm nervous about Cooks.
miller

cooks

Reed owner.  I need to pick up a replacement/insurance player for the stretch run.  STD Scoring.

1) Do I pick up Vernon Davis or Vance McDonald?

2) Who do I drop?

RBs: Elliot, Jennings, Dixon, Dion Lewis, Bilal Powell, Matt Asiata

WRs: MThomas, DJax, Sammy Watkins, Sterling Shepherd, AJG, Alshon, Marvin Jones
mcdonald, drop asiata or green

0.5 PPR.

Need 2 from this group.. Let me know if you agree with which way I'm leaning. I've bolded the one's I'm leaning towards:

* M. Ingram vs DET -- Toe injury now, but back to practice Friday. However, Ingram was noncomittal when asked if he would play. He's been on fire. Last thing I want to do is get a goose egg in a lose and go home game.

* D. Booker @JAX -- P. Lynch now starting at QB. JAX tough against the run. If Not for McCoy breaking one last week he was shut down last week. Originally thought Booker was a safe volume play now not so sure.

* T. Hightower vs DET -- Solid even with Ingram in lineup. If Ingram out I'd think he'd jump into my starting lineup.

* D. Lewis vs LA -- Gronk now out. They need this guy now. LA gave up all kinds of big plays to RBs last week.

* K. Dixon vs MIA -- Still splitting with West but it's trending well for Dixon. Could see it go more 60/40 in his favor in a key matchup BALT needs to win.

So, leaning towards Ingram and Booker assuming Ingram healthy. That said, Ingram's "we'll see" on Friday and P. Lynch have me considering Dixon and Hightower.

Agree with where I'm leaning? Or would you swap one of Hightower, Dixon?

Thanks.
agree w ingram booker

0.5 PPR.

Assume J. Reed is active at TE on Sunday.

* J. Reed @AZ -- Tough matchup, he's clearly banged up but could shoot it up. I fear that he either leaves the game early or acts as a decoy.

or 

* V. McDonald @CHI -- Chicago has been giving out TDs to TEs lately and Kaep likes him with 8 targets last week. 

Go with McDonald even if Reed is active? Or stick with Reed?

Thanks
this one is easy now

Top o the morning Bloom!

Need insurance in case TyWilly can't go. 

PPR- for my WR3--- 

Have DGB but I could pick up Gabriel, MWilson, Mitchell or Enunwa?

Saw your rankings with DGB at 23 but does this change if Matthews and Agholor are both active and take a few targets away, maybe they try to get Ertz more involved after his dud last week?

Also, in standard---

With Gronk and Reed (most likely) out, start VDavis (Mathieu most likely out), Bennett or Gates?

muchas gracias you are a gentleman and a scholar
i can see mm or enunwa w higher ceiling than DGB, obviously matthews in out affects outlook

VD

Hi Sig,

1. In PPR, I need 1 WR and 2 RB/WR flex from: 

- Demaryius
- Kelvin
- Watkins
- Ware
- Booker
- Lamar (worried about ankle tweak)
- Dion Lewis

2. In a league where we get 2 points per sack/turnover, which D should I roll with:

- Packers
- Chargers

3. Drop Watkins for Hightower in PPR?

Thanks!

DR
DT

ware booker

GB

lean hightower

Hi Sig --  I'm in and the playoffs run weeks 14-16.  I'm the underdog.  Below are my roster and available WW players.. Are there any home run swings you would take?  Who would you drop?

TD-Only Scoring:

QB -- Newton

RB -- David Johnson, Mathews, Henry, Kelley, Booker, Lewis

WR -- Watkins, Moncrief, Hilton, Fitz, Pryor

TE -- Ebron, Henry

K -- Hauschka

D -- KC

Available on wire: Kaepernick, Manning, T Taylor, Ellington, Damien Williams, Collins, Burkhead, Richard, J Williams, Gabriel, Mitchell, Snead, Lockett, Parker, C Coleman, L Green, McDonald, Lambo, Crosby.

TIA.
green > henry

mitchell > mathews

Thanks Sig,FPC scoring:

Need one of the following:

H.Henry vs TB

V.Cruz @ Pitt

C.West @ Atl

And FOUR of the following:

M.Mitchell vs L.A.

M.Ingram vs Det

L.Murray vs Buff

S.Ware @ Atl

T.Coleman vs K.C.

T.Hightower vs Det
henry

mitchell ingram murray ware

Sig, thx again for doing this. I'm in a STANDARD league and have to make some tough decisions.

1) Brees or Rodgers?

2) I need to flex ONE of these three: Malcolm Mitchell, Kelvin Benjamin, or Marquise Wilson

3) At TE, do I start Jared Cook over an injured Bennett? I'm assuming Gronk is out. 
rodgers but wont talk you out of brees

mitchell

nah

Hey Sig, standard scoring but I have a WR dilemma. 2 from Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sammy Watkins. im set at RB Bell, Ware and Blount, but need a win to "get in". do I go the rankers (Thomas and Diggs) or swing for the fences with Sammy?
sorry i missed ya, had watkins 3rd

Need to pick 3 (PPR) : Lewis, Rawls, Cobb, Hopkins, Wilson (CHI).  I also have Parker, but I'm assuming he's out this week.

Also, are you playing Gronk this week if he's active?  Can't afford a 0 again, first week of my playoffs.

Thanks as always Sig!
rawls

nuk

lewis

Hey Sig, thanks again.

Need 2 flex .5 ppr - Miller, Martin, Rawls, T. Hill

Need 1 flex standard - Watkins, D. Lewis, T. West

Need 2 WR standard w/ bonus for yardage thresholds - Inman, Gabriel, Mitchell, DGB, Ginn
martin rawls

lewis

dgb gabriel

Hey Sig, 

Need some rb and te help in ten team standard. 

If Reed can't go, Bennet, Vance McDonald, Gresham or Vernon Davis? 

Also, Ive got a lot of Rbs to choose from. Need two and a flex from Dixon, high tower, Smallwood, west, Rawls, Dion Lewis and Rob Kelley? 

Thanks! 
mcdonald

smallwood rawls lewis

Hey Sig,

Just need 2 of these:

Steve Smith, Tyler Boyd, Sammy Watkins, Malcolm Mitchell

Thanks much!

Thanks sig!

Ppr

Crabtree, watkins, Malcolm Mitchell or Gabriel? (Wr3 to go along with Beckham and sanders )

Flex (different league) Ebron, wallace or Rashad Jennings?  Ppr with te bonus

Leaning kirk cousins over Eli Manning, agree? 

How dumb would it be to bench cam for matt barkley?  

Hey Sig, choose 3 of 5 for me: Tyrell Williams, Sammy, Enunwa, Marquess Wilson, Smallwood

- 1 ppr

PPR crunch time. 

Need a #3 WR and flex from the following:

Tyrell Williams, Devante Adams, Moncrief, Ajayi

win and I'm in. Lose and I'm out. 

You are a good man. 

Thanks in advance.

If you have Tyrell Williams and Dontrelle Inman and Williams is active, who do you start?   FWIW...I'm also starting Gates w/ Delanie is on a bye.

PPR

1 pt/10 yds 

bonus @ 100 yds

bonus for TD w/ yardage of +30 yds

Hey Sig--one of those "win and I'm in" weeks.   Full pt PPR.  Lukewarm Thursday start with rudolph, diggs, and bailey going up against EE and Dez.  

Need 1rb, 1wr, and 1 flex (3 total players) out of the following:

Allen Robinson

R. Cobb

Tyrell Williams

Jordan Howard

Spencer Ware

Jeremy Hill

T Hightower

Z. Ertz--jordan matthews just confirmed inactive if this effects your opinion. 

I currently have Cobb, Howard and Ware in--but I'm not feeling confident.  I feel like Tyrell could be good. Also--Malcolm Mitchell and A. Boldin are both available if you like either of them over any of the listed.   Thanks as always--and Happy holidays to you and your fam. 

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

1 PPR Dynasty

I need to maintain a lead in the points race to make the playoffs, so who ya got?

Question 1: Do you like either Sproles or Starks over Rawls or Blount? 

Question 2: Which 2; Fitzgerald, Tyrell Williams, Tyreek Hill, Davante Adams, Taylor Gabriel, Marquise Lee

Last Question: Which guy as the flex from above?

Thank you! 

Hey Bloom

sit 1 in ppr league: forte, booker, gore, rawls

need 2 for flex in ppr (1 can be a QB): tyrod, barkley, jmatt, gore, crowder, djax, smiff, smallwood

need 2 in ppr: booker, rawls, jmatt, snead, blount, Edelman

need 3 in ppr: rawls, ajayi, davante adams, jmatt, tyrell will

big thanks man!

.5-pt. PPR, FLEX position question:

Any last-minute reason to start Tyreek over Davante, or go with Davante?

hey Sig

Sit 2 in a 1/2ppr.

Crabtree v.Buf...Tyreek Hill@Atl... Ty Williams v.TB... Sammy Watkins @Oak... Rawls v.Car... Reddick@NO

Thanks

Hi Sig!

PPR. Need 2 RBs, 3 Wrs and one flex from this group. 

R.Kelly, Lamar Miller, Ingram, Dion Lewis (who I see you have really high this week)

Jordy, Snead, DThomas, Michael Thomas, DAdams

Thanks!!

Morning Sig,

Non-PPR.  Must-win this week, but holding about a 10 point advantage.

Need 1 RB from Gurley, Dixon, Lewis. Not loving Gurley's ceiling these days. Wondering if Lewis's upside is worth riding on this week.

Need 2 WR from Tate, Hill, Watkins, and Gabriel.

Thank you!

This one is rough. Have a "win and I'm in" situation. And my team is terrible, but "chip and a chair" approach sounds fine to me. 

WR3 (ppr) - Will Fuller, Chris Hogan(q), or waiver wire (KC receivers Conley or Wilson might be best of options)

Greetings Sig. Hope all is well.

PPR league, need to pick two of these three RB: Hyde, Ware, Howard

Thank you.

Hi Sig,

All rankings of Malcolm Mitchell are really low.  Am I crazy today consider starting him over Demaryius Thomas (@ Jax) or Snead (vs Detroit) - 1/2 point ppr.    Most everyone has Thomas in the teens, Snead in the 20s and Mitchell in the 40s.    Thomas been up and down and has Lynch as a QB today.  Snead has been 3rd in Brees pecking order but of course can always blow up.  Mitchell's been trending up and lots of extra targets without Gronk in a game the Pats should score plenty of points.   What am I missing?

Also need 2 out of Wilson, Stafford and Cousins.

Need to pick two with ARob, Boldin, Gabriel, DGB? 

Also V Mcdonald or Gates?

NonPPR 1pt for every 15yds w/bonus at the century mark. 6pt TD

Thanks Sig!

Hi pls help... 1 ppr  10 points td, 1 point for every ten yards....

Real. Tuff dilemma today start Ebron or Malcolm Mitchel or Rawls or Kelly, Ingram or Stewart  at flex 

Need 2 choose 2 rbs to start today 

Ingram, Rawls, J Stewart or Kelly 

Hey Bloom, thank in advance for any advice you may provide.

Both leagues are full prr, need a WR3

Pick one - Watkins, Inman, or Cobb

Pick one - Watkins, Inman, Mitchell, or A Robinson

PPR, need an RB in this minefield...

Jonathan Stewart, Tim Hightower, James White or TJ Yeldon?

Thanks Bloom.

Thanks Bloom.  Standard 12 team non-PPR league

Need 2 wrs out of:

• Marshall
  • Hill
  • Inman
Need 2 rb's out of:

• Ingram
  • Hightower
  • Coleman
Need 1 def:

• Eagles